Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
81,061 - 81,080 of 81,562 Comments Last updated Yesterday
Digger

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Sure is a nasty old day around here ugh!
Anne52

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

It is a dreary day here also. Hopefully this week will end on a cheerful bright note! Been in Uncle Lees lately?
Helter pete

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Itís hot out here on the Pecos trail, been ridding hard for that dirty dog Imposter after I heard how he compromised that pretty little doe eyed gal. Iíll gravel in his guts and spit in his eye even though he didnít name one of Ďem Sue. I guess you folks are in some berry or treebud winter ha ha too bad. Itís as hot as a two dollar pistol out here on the dusty trail...Looks like he took the Mexican blackbird. I hope the Yaqui scalp him and tie him to a cactus. Heíd be better off than he will when I catch up to him.

But better off either way than living on a mountain of dirty diapers LOL. Gidayup Horse you lazy mule! Pow Pow Pow !
lol

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

giddy up lol

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

Helter pete wrote:
It¬ís hot out here on the Pecos trail, been ridding hard for that dirty dog Imposter after I heard how he compromised that pretty little doe eyed gal. I¬íll gravel in his guts and spit in his eye even though he didn¬ít name one of ¬Ďem Sue. I guess you folks are in some berry or treebud winter ha ha too bad. It¬ís as hot as a two dollar pistol out here on the dusty trail...Looks like he took the Mexican blackbird. I hope the Yaqui scalp him and tie him to a cactus. He¬íd be better off than he will when I catch up to him.

But better off either way than living on a mountain of dirty diapers LOL. Gidayup Horse you lazy mule! Pow Pow Pow !
If you see that no good -------
Tell him I need diapers, formula and rent money.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
If you see that no good -------
Tell him I need diapers, formula and rent money.
and besides that, QWERTY can't even collect any monkey bar admission fees to help defray the expense. No one is interested in paying to see left over duck feathers.
lol

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

great morning to all the bird lovas, chicken heads, and grizzly chickens out there across and beyond. everything is beautiful
Amazed

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Lol!
qwerty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text> and besides that, QWERTY can't even collect any monkey bar admission fees to help defray the expense. No one is interested in paying to see left over duck feathers.
Tell me about it. I've got a lot of money tied up in lighting alone. I guess when the brass pole I ordered gets here I'm gonna have to send it back.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>and besides that, QWERTY can't even collect any monkey bar admission fees to help defray the expense. No one is interested in paying to see left over duck feathers.
Investments gone awry!
I went on a hike Sunday. I thought about what a great area it is. It's the Lower Howard Creek Preserve. They have the foundation of a 1850 log and batten house, old dry laid spring house, stone fences, old graveyard, country cabin remains which were the site of 1939 triple murder. All this plus beautiful scenery and right here in Clark County. The John Holder trail.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me about it. I've got a lot of money tied up in lighting alone. I guess when the brass pole I ordered gets here I'm gonna have to send it back.
Sorry about that Qwerty. I'm not too sure what happened. There was a romantic dinner, a bottle of wine (or 2),
Imposter said "trust me" the rest is a bit of a blur.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

elderly man is stopped by the police around 2 a.m. and is asked where he is going at this time of night. The man replies, "I am on my way to attend a lecture about gambling, hookers, alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking, and staying out late." The officer then asks, "Really? Who is giving that lecture at this time of night?" The man replies, "My wife."
lol

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

beautiful day full of knowledge and kindness

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Going to be a great day tomorrow high 60's with sun! So have one have a great night!

“The Ending Is....”

Since: Nov 13

Not Here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Update: Home now. Pretty sad but I know this is the best thing that could have happened and it is better sooner than later. Thank you for your kind emails and thoughts and prayers. Thankful for my new friends on here. Some of my flowers didn't make it but we can replant.

Miss E thanks for the laugh. Love a cute joke.

Will catch up to everyone in a day or two. Keep Smiling!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Rise and shine sun is out and everyone should enjoy the out doors! Hope everyone is going to have a great day!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Princess412 wrote:
Rise and shine sun is out and everyone should enjoy the out doors! Hope everyone is going to have a great day!
I have been shining for nearly 4 hours, now it is almost lunch time LOL

“The Ending Is....”

Since: Nov 13

Not Here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Princess412 wrote:

We always shine here Princess! Life to short not to shine and we have so much to shine for.
So beautiful to be outside and hear all the songs the birds are singing!
bird watching

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

i hears alots of tweeting but know songs yet

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Another job that is!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Greenville Forum right now

Search the Greenville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min DITCH MITCH 147,067
Walk In Clinc (Mar '13) 54 min Wow 23
Boys of Broad 5 hr Who knows 38
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr Buck Ofama 16,131
Tiffany miller 8 hr Bro really 28
Philly's (Mar '11) 10 hr tt 77
Mustang grille 11 hr Jill 78
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••