Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
78,761 - 78,780 of 81,570 Comments Last updated 21 hrs ago

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>If it ever comes to Martial Law, and the county mounties are tasked with rounding up registered handguns, I'll just wait until I run out of ammo and they would be very lucky to have survived that scene...

Staties, Feds, call 'em all and by then my Patriot buds will be here. It will likely make the news when they come after me. Or any other true Kentuckian.

As the Emperor of Japan once stated, Quote: You can never invade the mainland United States, there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass. End Quote: Isoroku Yamamoto, Commander-in-Chief of the Imperial Japanese Navy during WWII is whom the quote was attributed but has never been 100% confirmed.

That's how it is here on "The Farm".
Guess I'll have to head to "The Farm" when the SHTF.
qwerty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess I'll have to head to "The Farm" when the SHTF.
Ever wonder...who came up with SHTF?
I mean, who had the bright idea to throw it in there, and how long did it take them to figure out it was a bad idea?
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
If it ever comes to Martial Law, and the county mounties are tasked with rounding up registered handguns, I'll just wait until I run out of ammo and they would be very lucky to have survived that scene...
Staties, Feds, call 'em all and by then my Patriot buds will be here. It will likely make the news when they come after me. Or any other true Kentuckian.
As the Emperor of Japan once stated, Quote: You can never invade the mainland United States, there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass. End Quote: Isoroku Yamamoto, Commander-in-Chief of the Imperial Japanese Navy during WWII is whom the quote was attributed but has never been 100% confirmed.
That's how it is here on "The Farm".
I've always said that gun grabbers will have a handfull when it comes to me too. My objective wont be to win, I know a TOW missile will find its way through my door sooner or later.
My objective will be to take out as many tyrant pigs as I can before they get old Imposter. My gun comes at high cost, as high as I can make it for them, it may be pried from a cold dead hand, but the barrel will be hot enough.
wow

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

found a dead bird thread.now how many big birds do you think has to die this thanks giving the turkey ,3.1 million in Canada.here the number cant be figured.big birds down and dead.and lot on here will be eating them youck..try some veggies.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever wonder...who came up with SHTF?
I mean, who had the bright idea to throw it in there, and how long did it take them to figure out it was a bad idea?
Many years ago under the prior regime, The Shah of Iran took a vacation and left the Shan in charge. While the Shah was away, the Shan thought this would be an opportune time to have a big party.

So he called in all his friends and had a big drunken orgy. During the midst of the merry-making, the Shan had an epileptic seizure and got the tremors. At which time the Shah walked back in and saw the orgy in full swing and yelled "What's going on here"?

A drunk looks up squinting an eye and says "Where were you when the fit hit the Shan"?
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
FEMA camps and martial law are very scary!
I've seen those FEMA houses on the gulf in Mississippi! Tiny little things but better than a blanket under a bridge for sure .
Wow it's been hectic around this thread the last day or so. Halloween really got it going!! And there's still talk about birds---of a different kind. Lol

Have a wonderful evening !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>Ever wonder...who came up with SHTF?
Like that book "Spots On The Wall" by Hu Flung Pu

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Anne wrote:
<quoted text>I've seen those FEMA houses on the gulf in Mississippi! Tiny little things but better than a blanket under a bridge for sure .
Wow it's been hectic around this thread the last day or so. Halloween really got it going!! And there's still talk about birds---of a different kind. Lol

Have a wonderful evening !
You too Anne! Watch out if the guys try to trick you to climb the monkey bars!
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
You too Anne! Watch out if the guys try to trick you to climb the monkey bars!
Oh, I have met their type many times before. Lol but thank you for the warning of their trickery. Wolves in Sheeps clothing? Nah. Plain ole wolves. Lol
qwerty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Or show us how high she can jump on the trampoline...
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

I was always a tree swing kinda girl. The boys would climb on the vines and swing from one hillside to the other. Nothing like monkeys in a tree. Lol.Every little red riding hood likes to get herself a Wolf; they just make life more livelier. Hehehe.
Lovely day here. It was pleasant weather;)Back to lonely nights until the middle of December. Glad for the time we get though. Can't help but feel we're being cheated on our life together. Sometimes, I just don't think money is that important. It's kind of like a rainy night in Georgia and the drops keep coming.Well, at least no big wind has come along to create any havoc. Shew!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Misty eyed wrote:
I was always a tree swing kinda girl. The boys would climb on the vines and swing from one hillside to the other. Nothing like monkeys in a tree. Lol.Every little red riding hood likes to get herself a Wolf; they just make life more livelier. Hehehe.
Lovely day here. It was pleasant weather;)Back to lonely nights until the middle of December. Glad for the time we get though. Can't help but feel we're being cheated on our life together. Sometimes, I just don't think money is that important. It's kind of like a rainy night in Georgia and the drops keep coming.Well, at least no big wind has come along to create any havoc. Shew!
You ever wonder why Tarzan had no last name? His final words were "Who greased the grapevine"? lol I am very familiar with swinging on a vine across a hollow. The swinging was great fun... the vine breaking and landing on a tree stump was not.

Money is not all that important if the rat race to have material things is the objective. I am much more happy since I got rid of those material things that controlled my life. KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid) has been my motto now for a few years.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Like that book "Spots On The Wall" by Hu Flung Pu
or "Under the Bleachers" by Seymour Buttes.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

POOH, now I have to wait an extra hour before I can go to Church and get back home for lunch. I wonder if the preacher will get the message and hurry if he sees me eating peanut butter and crackers from my pocket? LOL
oh so lovely

Fort Bragg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

very interesting
Tollesboro Guy

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

oh so lovely wrote:
very interesting
What's so interesting, just us KY folk chatting away. Where you from boy?
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that song. Lefty Frizzel
I wouldn't have let them hang you -- I would have said "he was on Topix the whole time"
""AAUUGGGHHHHhhh !!""......You make me dizzy Miss LizziEEE!! I was making no confessions as to Who-Dunnit but, Lawdy Miss Claudy, I do thank you for your kindness! But yes, everyone from Lefty to the Mod-Folk have recorded that song. Oh, by the way, did you know that is was written by a woman at night and just several guitar pickers got together the same night and recorded it,....so I've read. John Anderson of "Swang'n" fame does a ....well, fairly good job on it with that steel guitar voice of his.
Prickly

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Wow
Boris

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Can anyone say Fukushima .. Check out USGS page type in Fukushima you will find large areas of fallout in Western Kentucky.
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Uh , ya gotta pay back every cent plus interest. Why you so excited about going into debt?
But if it helps you out and you make a million that's great!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Greenville Forum right now

Search the Greenville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Chain link fence 24 min Wondering 3
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 50 min gdave950 146,293
Happy Fathers Day 2 hr guest 91
Mandy Jones 4 hr needtoknow 6
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr Ashby 26,189
ginny webster 7 hr Chevy man 9
Cate Baize 8 hr johnny 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000