Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,722

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93523 Oct 21, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Day late Dollar short?
There is always the 3am fried bologna sandwich
with onion and mustard?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93524 Oct 21, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>with onion and mustard?
I never tried it that way -- onions?
That will negate kissing
Anne

United States

#93525 Oct 21, 2013
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
Yes, the tumors are regressing. If the shrinkage is caused by the alternative then I am in pretty good shape; however, if it was caused by the ovary removal then I am in trouble as it will eventually stop working and the tumors will start growing again. Since they are decreasing in size, I figure I will wait on the kidney removal surgery. The urologist said that failing kidneys (my left kidney is functioning at 9%) can start functioning properly again, but they did not feel that would happen in my case. I think that the shrinking tumors raises the odds that my kidney will start working properly again.
I'm just wondering if during all your personal research if you've ever run across a Dr. Johannah Bugwig? This alternative treatment is a diet focusing on cottage cheese and flax seed oil . If you haven't heard of this, please take the time to google this info. Very interesting and exciting.
Anne

United States

#93526 Oct 21, 2013
@MissE. Bologna sandwiches with onions and mustard. Wow ! It's been a long time since I've had that!! My dad fixed his bologna sandwiches exactly like that and I copied him! Lol
Anne

United States

#93527 Oct 21, 2013
Today's plans were changed a time or two! I was ready at 11 to leave for pikeville but got a last minute reprieve when the other grandparents called and said they had a car to bring the g'kids to the drop off . So I stayed home and packed their clothes for our fall break trip that we stArt on tomorrow morning!!!
I'm so sleepy ! Good night

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#93528 Oct 21, 2013
Manofthewater wrote:
We did it. People. We ruined our planet. We are the worst thing to ever happen to this planet as a species. We are a virus on the planet. Tear down trees and place concrete.( the southern pine tree produces the most oxygen of most trees in the US ) We are basically ripping the lungs of the planet right out of the ground, and our fresh air with it. Just look at google earth and see how much concrete there is where there used to be forest. Going on 7 billion people. Oil tanker spills, oil wells, radioactive materials, refuse, you name it. We dump it in our oceans. Since the worlds waters circulate it affects us globally. There are less edible fish in the oceans than ever before in mans history. Plants and vegetables are made in chemical factories that change the DNA of the seeds. Just ask a farmer what they did. So, take a deep breath and smell the air. That's as clean as it will ever be and only getting worse. Soon we will be paying taxes on our carbon footprint... What?!? They finally found a way to charge us for the air we breathe. It's not Revelations, its humans. More than likely the birds flew thru a toxic gas cloud that some factory puked out. It can also be that they all ate or drank from a toxic source. But you won't ever hear about that. It will always be printed as a mystery of nature. A little known fact, the sky was actually more blue when you were a kid. There were more pollinating bees when you were a kid. More crickets and grasshoppers, more butterflies, and more birds. Every species on the planet is dwindling except the human population. Trees, plants, and animals. All of them dying for our existence. Truly one day there won't be much left. Research what happened to the people of Easter Island. They cut down all the trees on their island and ate all the animals until the whole colony just disappeared. No doubt about it. This planet and the people on it will suffer greatly in the future.
Yes, we have an environmental emergency going on,and nobody is talking about it. Fukushima has 3 meltdowns, happening 21/2 years ago, and people think it's over. There is a news blackout in the U.S., perhaps to allay panic, but European countries are concerned very much, and media are covering it.

The radiation is ruining the Pacific, and the fishing industry is suffering greatly. Radiation has gotten into the food chain, and the plankdon(spelling?) are dying. They provide a great deal of our atmospheric oxygen. As it goes up the food chain, levels of radiation increase. People who eat Pacific fish are going to be affected. Other things are happening, including star fish literally being turned to mush, massive fish die-outs. Last yar alone, there were devastating illnesses in seal lions and seals. If you look at the site netc.com , you will see increasing radiation levels across the country. This varies each day, but spikes have occurred such as when the most recent typhoon hit Japaan. Radiated water was dumped directly into the Pacific, in an attempt to thwart overflow of the holding tanks, which have major leaks in them. I wish the preppers would come back to this thread to help us prepare for the cumulative buildup in radiation.

Location hidden

#93529 Oct 21, 2013
Some one wrote:
It's HAARP.
http://youtu.be/nODrjQUR5YU
The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program is an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Navy, the University of Alaska, and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency.
Every major earthquake that has happened in recently the people see what looks like norther lights or an aurora the day before. I think Sirea or Russia is going to be seeing these lights soon. The birds and fish died along the eastern portion of the US right before Haiti had they're big one. Just food for thought.
Experimentation is still going on, but like the daily news, it is soon forgotten. We will remember our past conversations and research concerning these issues. I really think that the SWHTF next month when Japan tries to remove the damaged rods ( a very delicate task that could easily happen. Aside from TEPKO underestimating the scope of the problem, the ongoing radiation leaks to the ground water and into the Pacific. Scientists from around the world have no idea how to contain this unprecedented event. Yet the news media in this country have been silent.

Location hidden

#93530 Oct 21, 2013
Darn it, I wrote an entire post, and somehow I lost it. Good evening to everyone on the bird thread.

@OJG:: As you know, we have been talking daily since you became MIA from the bird thread, so I won't talk about your serious illness. You know how I feel about this, and I will continue to send love and prayers,putting this in God's hands, so that through His grace, you may be made well.I will always give you love and support to help see you through your rough time, and I know that everyone on this thread will do the same. I know, from our discussions, that you still are interested in world events, and researching some of these issues will help, if only a little bit, to divert your attention from your illness. Your friendship is most cherished.
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

#93531 Oct 22, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a believer in homeopathy and herbal. I have had great success with cinnamon for stabilizing blood sugar levels.
Back again! Some five weeks ago I fell in the church parking lot. I'll tell ya, that asphalt just don't bounce too good. I skinned up my right cheek bone and knee. Didn't think that I'd broken anything but later that night we went to the ER and YUP, two broken bones in my right hand. They set me up with an ortho-group the next day and they put it all in a cast half way to my elbow but it was good for my wrist. Anyway, I'm out of it now but still have to wear a removeable support. But I couldn't type with just my left hand,.....well, I could have I guess but....

Say Miss E, would you mind describing in detail your blood sugar success with cinnamon? Like do you mix it with apple cider vinegar or....? I'm tired of all these pills!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93532 Oct 22, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I never tried it that way -- onions?
That will negate kissing
For some 3 am breaths, onions might be an improvement LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93533 Oct 22, 2013
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just wondering if during all your personal research if you've ever run across a Dr. Johannah Bugwig? This alternative treatment is a diet focusing on cottage cheese and flax seed oil . If you haven't heard of this, please take the time to google this info. Very interesting and exciting.
If I had to live on cottage cheese, I would just go on and throw in the towel LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93534 Oct 22, 2013
@Mississippi Man ..Keeping one's blood sugar levels under control is most important.. If the wife were still here she would be the first to tell you to keep up the pills whether you were tired of them or not. She did not and that is why I am here at 5 am with a dog and the main reason I remain single even though I like women. I won't be a repeat caregiver.
Anne

United States

#93535 Oct 22, 2013
My mom was diabetic for many years and she struggled daily with it. Treatment has changed a lot since she past 20 years ago this Christmas at 62. She was diligent about keeping her diet and treatment according to what was prescribed to her. I've often wondered how things would've been different for her if she were being treated in the present time.
Several close family members have past during the Christmas holidays and I believe that is why I find Christmas carols so sad. I have a tendency to lean towards "Jingle Bells" and other upbeat so called children's Christmas songs.
The "cancer diet" isn't entirely cottage cheese but is a major part of the diet. At this point I do like cottage cheese but don't know how I'd feel about a heavy diet of it. Cottage cheese: large curd, small curd, peppered, with fruit. There's a few options anyway. Lol
I'm headed out today for the fall break trip! We're traveling about 10 hours. You'd think we'd be heading to a warmer clime but, nooooo, were headed north. Please keep us in your prayers for a safe journey ....and a pleasant journey (fighting grand kids isn't fun lol)
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93536 Oct 22, 2013
@Anne..I lost the wife at Christmas also and I don't lean toward celebrating Christmas at all. I even threw out the decorations. There is no way you can fix cottage cheese that suits me. I ate enough soured milk when I was a kid. LOL

Be safe on your trip. People get really concerned with cancer and other health issues such as diet and smoking, then rush down the highways at excessive speeds. I have scraped enough bodies up off the highways, that I don't see any reason to to be in such a hurry to die. Death comes soon enough.
new

Sassafras, KY

#93538 Oct 22, 2013
what up ancient wolf remember me?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93539 Oct 22, 2013
new wrote:
what up ancient wolf remember me?
Getting ready to go out to eat with a friend. No, I don't remember that Identity but then I can't even remember what I had for lunch. LOL
OhioJeepGirl

Lenore, WV

#93540 Oct 22, 2013
Good evening all! Wow, so I see I missed dinner and a 3 am bologna, onion, and mustard sandwich breath kisses with AW and Miss E Font? Now I have missed a lot of things in my life, but I would have liked to have been there for all of that! LOL

@Anne - I am with Ancient Wolf on the cottage cheese. I have never liked that stuff. I would take a serving of it home only if it were covered in gold and I could wash the curds off. LOL Yep, if my life depends on cottage cheese, well I guess I am going to die. lol

I pray you have a safe trip with the g'kids.
OhioJeepGirl

Lenore, WV

#93541 Oct 22, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we have an environmental emergency going on,and nobody is talking about it. Fukushima has 3 meltdowns, happening 21/2 years ago, and people think it's over. There is a news blackout in the U.S., perhaps to allay panic, but European countries are concerned very much, and media are covering it.
The radiation is ruining the Pacific, and the fishing industry is suffering greatly. Radiation has gotten into the food chain, and the plankdon(spelling?) are dying. They provide a great deal of our atmospheric oxygen. As it goes up the food chain, levels of radiation increase. People who eat Pacific fish are going to be affected. Other things are happening, including star fish literally being turned to mush, massive fish die-outs. Last yar alone, there were devastating illnesses in seal lions and seals. If you look at the site netc.com , you will see increasing radiation levels across the country. This varies each day, but spikes have occurred such as when the most recent typhoon hit Japaan. Radiated water was dumped directly into the Pacific, in an attempt to thwart overflow of the holding tanks, which have major leaks in them. I wish the preppers would come back to this thread to help us prepare for the cumulative buildup in radiation.
A few months back I read this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23674...

It shows many pictures of the deformed vegetables and flowers that are now growing in Japan. It is also deforming butterflies, baby animals, and human babies. Some pregnancies are terminating. Children are already showing up with thyroid cancers, a problem that did not show up for 4-5 years after Chernobyl. Speaking of Chernobyl, some experts did a study and feel that Fukushima has released much more contamination than Chernobyl, which is why the thyroid troubles are showing up early. Some reports are even showing that the father you go away from Fukushima the higher the levels of contamination.

When are they supposed to move these rods?

I am not sure I understand that nuclear map.

When I was a kid in school we learned that one teaspoon of nuclear energy would supply New York city for a month. I wish they would have figured in the cost of nuclear energy when you factor in a melt down. I bet it has now cost TEPCO a lot more than a teaspoon of so-called cheap nuclear energy.
wondering

United States

#93542 Oct 22, 2013
OhioJeepGirl, I read your story...and I must say that you are a very strong person.and my prayers are with you..I have 3 sisters with breast cancer the youngest being 32...my middle sister 35, was just recently diagnosed with triple negative....I researched and researched and I do believe in my heart that hemp oil is a cure...My sister went the standard treatment but she said if she didnt have children she would have done the hemp oil........I find it strange as well why the media doesnt report on the crisis in Japan .....
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#93543 Oct 22, 2013
@ OJG, I continue sending blessings your way;) Research has helped in your health crisis. I think, your alternative is helping as well. Hang in there. As far as challah, I use two eggs for two loaves and an egg wash, 1/4 cup of honey(2 loaves), 1tbsp. yeast,2 tsp. kosher sea salt,& 2 1/2 c. warm water. Baked at 350 for 30-40 mins.3-4 braids are the easiest. Youtube has so many videos that help.
Well, Lovey is home , and there's plenty of laudry to do. Life is as good as we make. Nice evening to All:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any one horny this am looking for a woman 4 hr big d 1
dad from house fire re-married? 10 hr Tyler Durden 12
carla noe 18 hr yeah 12
Johnson Vaughn Tue hatehim 1
graceland peterson Tue therealdeal 5
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) Tue ZEB 499
owner of Mustang grill Tue tlaster 3
Greenville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web