Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81693 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Anne

United States

#92215 Aug 30, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>They do real good here in eastern Ky. The older folks call them silk trees. I like the way the flowers look all warm and fuzzy.
I always liked warm and fuzzy things. Bwaaaahahaha
I slipped one in on you that time girly.
(.)(.)
Imposter

London, KY

#92216 Aug 30, 2013
Whoever put that spam on my post can keep it, to many nitrites in that junk for me. If I keep up this healthy living I'll be out on the town like a buck in rut before long.
This is dirty but heck I'm posting it anyway.
I used to ask the ladies; whats it going to be? We can either frack fight or wrestle or any combination of the three tonight, its all fun to me. Man oh man that was bad. hehehehe true colors keep shining through.
G'night gang.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#92217 Aug 30, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I was raised on an island, I've had my share of tropical landscape. I did buy a hibiscus this year. The moss is gorgeous. I think the prettiest cemeteries I ever saw were in New Orleans. Lots of old trees with moss and the above ground crypts
There is a park in Savannah Georgia adjacent to the old town jail and the Spanish Moss (it is not really moss) grows on all the trees except the one they hung a woman on. I don't recall what her crime was though. On the opposite side of the park is the bench that Forest Gump sat on and behind that is the church or cathedral where the feather floated down in the final scene. That is supposed to be one of the most haunted cities and you can tour in a hearse. LOL

When Sherman marched through Georgia, he did not destroy Savannah but his troops tore up an old cemetary opening the crypts and staying in them out of the weather, knocked over and rearranged some of the stones. There is a midnight candle-light tour through that cemetary.
Anne

United States

#92218 Aug 30, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I was raised on an island, I've had my share of tropical landscape. I did buy a hibiscus this year. The moss is gorgeous. I think the prettiest cemeteries I ever saw were in New Orleans. Lots of old trees with moss and the above ground crypts
A tropical landscape would suit me just fine right now! I really enjoyed my trip to Hawaii a couple years ago and would love to return . Wishful thinking . Lol
You are right about those old cemeteries in New Orleans . Beautiful! all this is making me want to pack my suitcase and head out. Lol

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#92219 Aug 30, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Red hair, green eyes, raised up on the bayou probably running the beaches barefoot. What a woman!

The only time I ever went to Louisiana I had made a wrong turn. I turned around when I passed the welcome to Louisiana sign. Now I wish I had kept going, it sounds like a real nice place down in those parts.
It is beautiful and the culture and people are very interesting.

Location hidden

#92220 Aug 30, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>There is a park in Savannah Georgia adjacent to the old town jail and the Spanish Moss (it is not really moss) grows on all the trees except the one they hung a woman on. I don't recall what her crime was though. On the opposite side of the park is the bench that Forest Gump sat on and behind that is the church or cathedral where the feather floated down in the final scene. That is supposed to be one of the most haunted cities and you can tour in a hearse. LOL

When Sherman marched through Georgia, he did not destroy Savannah but his troops tore up an old cemetary opening the crypts and staying in them out of the weather, knocked over and rearranged some of the stones. There is a midnight candle-light tour through that cemetary.
That would be interesting. Savannah is on my list of places to visit. I've never been there

Location hidden

#92221 Aug 30, 2013
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>A tropical landscape would suit me just fine right now! I really enjoyed my trip to Hawaii a couple years ago and would love to return . Wishful thinking . Lol
You are right about those old cemeteries in New Orleans . Beautiful! all this is making me want to pack my suitcase and head out. Lol
Good idea. September has an R in it so we can get some crawfish. Pinching tails, sucking heads-- yum
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#92222 Aug 30, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
It is beautiful and the culture and people are very interesting.
Especially, Marie Laveau LOL

Location hidden

#92223 Aug 30, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Especially, Marie Laveau LOL
And you know what happens if you stand her up at the alter.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#92224 Aug 30, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be interesting. Savannah is on my list of places to visit. I've never been there
Make your plans to go over St. Patrick's Day.. Guaranteed fun, it is a big Irish community. The river front street is paved with cobble stones that the sailing ships used for ballast when they came to America virtually empty, unloaded the stones, and went back to Europe with the cotton. You can also visit the old cotton market, and the slave market. It is the home of the founder of the Girl Scouts. Not far from there in Pooler Georgia is the Mighty Eighth Air Force museum. Jimy Stewart the actor flew with the 8th Air Force. Well worth the visit. I coupled a trip there with a trip on up to Charleston SC. to visit Fort Sumter and take a walking tour of Charleston also. It would be a toss up as to which city I like the best.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#92225 Aug 30, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know what happens if you stand her up at the alter.
it was not just the song, she really did exist as the 1890s VooDoo Priestess. I wonder if she had red hair and green eyes. LOL
Anne

United States

#92226 Aug 30, 2013
Oh, Miss E! These guys are really hitting you hard with that red hair and green eyes bit! Lol. My eldest has red hair and blue eyes...and a temper to match!!
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#92227 Aug 31, 2013
I'm a burnette. Alas, don't get to experience half the fun as a redhead. Poot. Now, my Scottish temper reigns supreme.
@ Ms. Font, Dahling red headed women age so well. You are fortunate. My great granny had beautiful blood red shades in her grey hair. Her sexy hair was an asset I figured. She was a terrific Lady.
@ Imposter, hehehe I wish a woman your way.Lol. May she take you on a midnight stroll to the honey well. I know, it is naughty but sounds like you need one. Hehehe.
Fine day to All.I would like to visit Florence and Venice one day maybe the Scottish Highlands. There are so many gorgeous places and such poignant and fascinating history.

Location hidden

#92228 Aug 31, 2013
Anne wrote:
Oh, Miss E! These guys are really hitting you hard with that red hair and green eyes bit! Lol. My eldest has red hair and blue eyes...and a temper to match!!
I'm a docile as a kitten.(With claws)
Lol.
Meandering

United States

#92229 Aug 31, 2013
scary wrote:
New Madrid earthquake getting ready to happen. Look it up.
Where?
Sad

Canton, OH

#92232 Aug 31, 2013
So sad all these birds dieing
Anne

United States

#92233 Aug 31, 2013
Meandering wrote:
<quoted text>
Where?
Along the New Madrid fault line. For real
Anne

United States

#92234 Aug 31, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
I'm a burnette. Alas, don't get to experience half the fun as a redhead. Poot. Now, my Scottish temper reigns supreme.
I'm one of those blondes...! Can't say I'm a "dumb blonde" though. Lol. Since I'm thirty-one years old (with 30 years experience) I can be rather dangerous ... Heeheehee. Whoo hoo!

Between you, me and Miss E, we could write a clever joke; a red head, a brunette and a blonde walked into this bar. The bartender said:.....lol
OR : a brunette and a blonde saw this redhead sitting on a park bench. The blonde said.....! Lol
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#92235 Aug 31, 2013
Way off on the spelling earlier.Hehehe. Brunette not burnette. I was burning some oil off a pan earlier. Rainy day here. Overall a nice, but sleepy day.
Bambi

Ashburn, VA

#92236 Aug 31, 2013
Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't they use Canaries in Coal Mines. o_<' wink wink

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelter for women in Greenville 6 hr MorningStar 36
Die hard democracts. 7 hr Joe 25
hypocrite shop owners 9 hr tacky 3
JL Graham child molester 9 hr ROBIN CREAGER 22
PR Zone (Oct '11) 9 hr Lusty 54
Keep A Word, Lose A Word (Nov '11) Sun Mutant-cucumber 30
Finally!! A More Conservative America Sat Well- 12

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance