First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Dude

Buffalo, KY

#1 Jan 19, 2012
Anyone know who the smokin hot chick is that works at Subway in Greenville, she has long brown hair, some piercings, a dimple chin, very sexy...
Girl

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jan 19, 2012
Airanna?
timebandit

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jan 19, 2012
I think the chick with short dark brown hair that works nights is HOT.She wears no make-up and is still smokin. put a little make-up on her and it would be WOW.I think her name is Chasity.
The Dude

Buffalo, KY

#4 Jan 19, 2012
Yeah, the skinny chick with short brown hair is sexy too...Subway is sexy, plus there is a blonde nerdy (but cute) looking girl that is nice with some nice boobs...
Jake

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jan 19, 2012
Sounds like subway is the place to eat at
The Dude

Buffalo, KY

#6 Jan 19, 2012
Anyone ever get the first girls name for sure?
footlong

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jan 19, 2012
Arianna shes taller long brown hair?
Smh

United States

#8 Jan 19, 2012
I believe arianna is married.... Is she in her early 20's
footlong

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jan 19, 2012
No shes 18
Smh

United States

#10 Jan 20, 2012
Oh then wrong gurl lol
The Dude

Buffalo, KY

#11 Jan 20, 2012
Bunch of earrings...id say 18-20 yrs old....really nice ass...
Dillon

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jan 20, 2012
All the night shift girls are fine!
ummmm

Owensboro, KY

#13 Jan 20, 2012
yea subway is the place to eat all the girls are very sexy....
Dillon

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jan 20, 2012
Only at night though the day shift workers aren't hot.
Job

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jan 20, 2012
well, first off im hot and im a day shift worker;) so come in on days and you may be surprised (:
The Guy

Owensboro, KY

#17 Jan 21, 2012
Yeah I quit going in during the day so I can just go see the fine girls that work at night
chicken bacon

Detroit, MI

#18 Jan 21, 2012
Yeah the night shift girls in greenville r all hot! And the food is good to boot! But central city sucks! The ladies and the food.....especially this rude ass bitch that is n central, with short blonde hair, old hag lookin like she is on drugs...no thank you! I live n central, but its worth the drive to powderly if I'm n the mood for my chicken Bacon ranch...
Ash

Greenville, KY

#19 Jan 22, 2012
The Dude wrote:
Yeah, there is one girl with a hatchet face that works during the day, Chelsie or something...Poor soul
She works at Central City Subway not the Powderly Subway!
Ash

Greenville, KY

#20 Jan 22, 2012
chicken bacon wrote:
Yeah the night shift girls in greenville r all hot! And the food is good to boot! But central city sucks! The ladies and the food.....especially this rude ass bitch that is n central, with short blonde hair, old hag lookin like she is on drugs...no thank you! I live n central, but its worth the drive to powderly if I'm n the mood for my chicken Bacon ranch...
I agree...I live in Central too but if I want Subway I go to the Powderly store!! The girls there are so much nicer and not nasty like the Central City crew!
Why

Dunmor, KY

#21 Jan 22, 2012
Why are the girls that work there get on here and talk about themself??? Need attention much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teacher being investigated 1 hr well 3
News Kentucky residents sentenced on steroid charges (Jul '10) 4 hr Magnoliaqh 5
What’s up with Dr. Barry Hardison 6 hr CURIOUS 8
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 13 hr Ruben Jane 801
Shane gray (Aug '17) Wed Eltha 18
pathetic business owners. Apr 18 IdiotsRu 108
1055 Apr 17 i ain t elvis 10

Greenville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages