Alison Grimes is Bad for Kentucky & A...
Truther

Madisonville, KY

#22 Aug 26, 2014
ivote wrote:
Alison Grimes is campaigning Kentucky in her forty-five foot bus. Posing for photos next to the forty-five foot bus with that over-sized image of herself. Her daddy Jerry (the multimillionaire), well his company acquired the bus just before Alison’s campaign started. He is “renting” the bus to her for a fraction of what other companies typically charge. Federal law bars a campaign from receiving goods and services below the fair market value; regardless of whether it is owned by a family member. So if Alison is lawless now, why put here in office? Don’t make me cut that willow switch, Keep Mitch!
That is old news. When the facts were checked the bus was leased per day for the same price as it would have cost from any company. The dispute was about not paying for the bus when it wasn't being used. If the bus owner wants to rent it that way it is his to do so.
lucifer

United States

#23 Aug 26, 2014
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>Another clueless voter. So sad.
Another sheep that knows no facts
great

Greenville, KY

#24 Aug 26, 2014
lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Another sheep that knows no facts
U post under the name lucifer. You have a lot worse things to worry about than politics. That aside, I'll break it down for you. Here is what was posted:
"Dr. in the house, please look in the medicine cabinet and take some new medication, that being Allison Lundergan Grimes, Mitch McConnell is listed as one of the most corrupt politicians of all time, if he has been so good for Kentucky why are we still listed as #48 in education, if he is so good for the coal industry why was it declining long before Obama took office, why does he not support bills that will benefit miners and their families, look beyond the propaganda and look at his record. Hey, google his listed corruption, I for one am sick of the corruption. throw them all out in Congress and start with a new one, this one is worthless, and that includes this Senator, and as for his influence in Congress, it is for personal gain I believe, he does not give a hoot about you and me and Kentucky! "

There is no source given that has MM listed as one of the most corrupt of all time. Is he corrupt? Well he is a lawyer and works in Congress so I'd say probably a good chance.
What does MM have to do with KY's rank in education? That is simply a statement by a voter ignorant of what a Senator does.
There are many reasons why the coal industry has ups and downs. As listed earlier, MM has proposed bills that would benefit coal miners and coal burning power plants. It's not his fault if they can't get passed. Harry Reid doesn't allow Republican proposals to even hit the floor, but then the ignorant voters believe CNN and MSNBC when they claim it's only the Republicans fault that nothing gets done.
If you want a woman that will do Obama's bidding, someone equally as corrupt as MM, and KY to have less influence in DC and benefit less from what happens in DC, then Grimes should absolutely get your vote.
Ditch Mitch

Paducah, KY

#25 Aug 28, 2014
great wrote:
<quoted text>
U post under the name lucifer. You have a lot worse things to worry about than politics. That aside, I'll break it down for you. Here is what was posted:
"Dr. in the house, please look in the medicine cabinet and take some new medication, that being Allison Lundergan Grimes, Mitch McConnell is listed as one of the most corrupt politicians of all time, if he has been so good for Kentucky why are we still listed as #48 in education, if he is so good for the coal industry why was it declining long before Obama took office, why does he not support bills that will benefit miners and their families, look beyond the propaganda and look at his record. Hey, google his listed corruption, I for one am sick of the corruption. throw them all out in Congress and start with a new one, this one is worthless, and that includes this Senator, and as for his influence in Congress, it is for personal gain I believe, he does not give a hoot about you and me and Kentucky! "
There is no source given that has MM listed as one of the most corrupt of all time. Is he corrupt? Well he is a lawyer and works in Congress so I'd say probably a good chance.
What does MM have to do with KY's rank in education? That is simply a statement by a voter ignorant of what a Senator does.
There are many reasons why the coal industry has ups and downs. As listed earlier, MM has proposed bills that would benefit coal miners and coal burning power plants. It's not his fault if they can't get passed. Harry Reid doesn't allow Republican proposals to even hit the floor, but then the ignorant voters believe CNN and MSNBC when they claim it's only the Republicans fault that nothing gets done.
If you want a woman that will do Obama's bidding, someone equally as corrupt as MM, and KY to have less influence in DC and benefit less from what happens in DC, then Grimes should absolutely get your vote.
Ignorance is bliss so they say so drink the medicine you keep drinking and see how much it has really done for you and the citizens of Kentucky. Senators push the agenda of constituents so tell me now how many constituents want to be ranked #48 in education, how many constituents do not want to earn a decent wage, how many constituents want to live in poverty and how many constituents are aware of the millions of dollars this senator has amassed over the years with his senate salary. You do the math and then defend the anti-corruption theory. Read some articles from outside the political arena. Talk about ignorance.
lucifer

Greenville, KY

#26 Aug 28, 2014
great wrote:
<quoted text>U post under the name lucifer. You have a lot worse things to worry about than politics. That aside, I'll break it down for you. Here is what was posted:

you must not under that jesus and lucifer .shared the same ideas. To bring light to you idiots. He failed because you listen to a preacher and republicans
great

Greenville, KY

#27 Aug 28, 2014
Ditch Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance is bliss so they say so drink the medicine you keep drinking and see how much it has really done for you and the citizens of Kentucky. Senators push the agenda of constituents so tell me now how many constituents want to be ranked #48 in education, how many constituents do not want to earn a decent wage, how many constituents want to live in poverty and how many constituents are aware of the millions of dollars this senator has amassed over the years with his senate salary. You do the math and then defend the anti-corruption theory. Read some articles from outside the political arena. Talk about ignorance.
You must be extremely blissful.

Talk about ignorance, you have no idea what a Senator does. You proved that with your reply.
great

Greenville, KY

#28 Aug 28, 2014
lucifer wrote:
<quoted text> you must not under that jesus and lucifer .shared the same ideas. To bring light to you idiots. He failed because you listen to a preacher and republicans
Jesus, part of the Trinity, shared the same idea of bringing light to idiots no differently than the rebellious angel Lucifer? That makes absolutely no sense.

I'll never understand how so many people in Muhl Co have such a lack of understanding about anything. Maybe it's all the drugs or rampant mental illness. I find it disturbing how many people can't even have an intelligible conversation.
Ditch Mitch

Paducah, KY

#29 Aug 29, 2014
great wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about ignorance, you have no idea what a Senator does. You proved that with your reply.
OK Wise One, fill us all in on what this great senator has done for the state of KY for the last 30 years, and please be specific. Also fill us in how how a senator's salary over the course of 30 years can add up to millions in the bank. Wise one inquiriing minds want to know.
Ditch Mitch

Paducah, KY

#31 Aug 30, 2014
great wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for you O Great one,
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/30/keepin...
likearock

Murphy, NC

#32 Aug 30, 2014
Unlike her state level job Alison is now seeking a U.S. Senate seat. She'll be required to vote on the national and international issues. The Iron Dome system was covered in depth on every network all over the globe. Alison didn't have a clue about the system and got caught dancing around the topic; as I said, "A misstep on foreign policy by a politician with national aspirations must be shouted from the hilltops." You see we've all heard "what difference does it make"; I'll tell you it makes a difference now, yes, before the fall election and before additional Americans are murdered. If she is not acutely aware of current national/international issues, we should consider her unfit to serve in the Senate. Ill stay where the knowledge, clout and experience are abundant. Ill Stand with Mitch!
ME3w

Lexington, KY

#33 Oct 19, 2014
You say you won't or did not vote for Obumma twice, but if you vote for Allison Grimes, your still voting Obumma, he has all his resources behind her, WHY< because he knows she will vote his way on everything and that will hurt you, and you will find that out if you vote her in, she is a bigger liar than the old farts already there in washington, Mich needs to go, but not right now, he at least fights Obumma.
Jack Rabbit

Princeton, KY

#34 Oct 19, 2014
A new senator has 0 influence. It takes years for a senator to have any clout.
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#35 Oct 19, 2014
Jack Rabbit wrote:
A new senator has 0 influence. It takes years for a senator to have any clout.
Took two years for Senator Obama to move up to President.
truth

Greenville, KY

#36 Oct 19, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Took two years for Senator Obama to move up to President.
That was the fault of ignorant voters. It has nothing to do with the influence he had while he was in the Senate.
It's really simple. If you support Obama and his agenda, vote Grimes. If you oppose Obama and his agenda, vote McConnell. All of the talking points matter none. The choice is extremely clear. Grimes gives more power to Obama, McConnell helps keep Obama in check.
So funny

Paducah, KY

#37 Oct 20, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the fault of ignorant voters. It has nothing to do with the influence he had while he was in the Senate.
It's really simple. If you support Obama and his agenda, vote Grimes. If you oppose Obama and his agenda, vote McConnell. All of the talking points matter none. The choice is extremely clear. Grimes gives more power to Obama, McConnell helps keep Obama in check.
The only thing McConnell is keeping in check is his bank account. Come on Koch brothers..need some more millions to send to Cayman Islands and China. LOL
truth

Greenville, KY

#38 Oct 21, 2014
So funny wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing McConnell is keeping in check is his bank account. Come on Koch brothers..need some more millions to send to Cayman Islands and China. LOL

Everything you say to argue against that point is futile. Grimes=more power for Obama McConnell=less power for Obama. So repeating dumb liberal talking points like Koch brothers and moving money to offshore accounts is pointless.
Great

Belleville, IL

#39 Oct 21, 2014
Great news everyone. Uncle Lee's in Greenville ill be closing, and this means less gun's in the hands of redneck's, which in-turn means our streets will be safer.
Great

Belleville, IL

#40 Oct 21, 2014
*will be closing.
yeah

Greenville, KY

#41 Oct 21, 2014
Great wrote:
Great news everyone. Uncle Lee's in Greenville ill be closing, and this means less gun's in the hands of redneck's, which in-turn means our streets will be safer.
You live near St Louis. Why would you ever care? Just trolling?
what a crock

Paducah, KY

#42 Oct 21, 2014
likearock wrote:
Unlike her state level job Alison is now seeking a U.S. Senate seat. She'll be required to vote on the national and international issues. The Iron Dome system was covered in depth on every network all over the globe. Alison didn't have a clue about the system and got caught dancing around the topic; as I said, "A misstep on foreign policy by a politician with national aspirations must be shouted from the hilltops." You see we've all heard "what difference does it make"; I'll tell you it makes a difference now, yes, before the fall election and before additional Americans are murdered. If she is not acutely aware of current national/international issues, we should consider her unfit to serve in the Senate. Ill stay where the knowledge, clout and experience are abundant. Ill Stand with Mitch!
Well, I guess we can trust old Mitch to show us the weapons of mass destruction. I bet they are over in China by now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitch Latham "Cowboy" 10 hr Tim 182
Girlfriend wants to go to prom with her guy friend 21 hr Chic 13
Jeremy lee sweeney Mon Jls 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon Mesothelioma 587
Pay your child support 50$ a day, if you go sit... Mon Kat 1
Information on Jason Rice age 40 May 22 BArnold 14
ASHEVILLE CULT: ONENESS BLESSING Deeksha Group May 21 Well- 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages