Keeping fit

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

A few questions have been raised about the building called the PR Zone. The PR Zone is a gym. NOT a fitness facility. It is nice looking on the inside and that's about the only good thing I can say about it. The owner of the building is Donnie Johnson, who operates a small CPA business in Greenville. Before that he was a small time truck driver. Mr Johnson touts himself as some sort of fitness guru when in actuality he has no expertise at all. He's a joke and the people in this county are too ignorant to know when they're being robbed
Bad to the Bone

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Johnson is a fake alright. What he's certified in you can practically get off a cereal box. I'm told the "ZONE" is the best source of injuries. That's what happens when you don't know what you're doing.
True

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

All I can say is if you're serious about your body and health. You need to be at CCCC. Our instructors are reputable and safe. You'll never be pushed to do something foolish or harmful
Donnie

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Looks like this is.com ing from the same person .
my wish

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

The zone ain't about fitness it's about power lifting- pushing ur limits to be the best
duped

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

my wish wrote:
The zone ain't about fitness it's about power lifting- pushing ur limits to be the best
Then why does it cost so damn much to hop, skip, swing a rope and use some big rubber bands. I did that in elementary school. I tried it and all I saw was Donnnie Johnson playing a stupid video starring who??? Of course himself acting like a jackass - again, and again!!! He is the most conceited man I think I've ever met. All I can saw is that he is big show off. It was never about what WE (who were paying) could do, but what he could show off and do. I'll NEVER set foot in there again and I will discourage anyone else who thinks about it.
funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Dont you know thats where all tge sluts go to hook up with the older men. And dont forget the cougers. That place is nothing but trash.you can get a better workout from a barbie workout video. If you want a real gym go to the cccc.
Bud

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

That's where I go to get me pecker sucked.
Forever Yours

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

duped wrote:
<quoted text>Then why does it cost so damn much to hop, skip, swing a rope and use some big rubber bands. I did that in elementary school. I tried it and all I saw was Donnnie Johnson playing a stupid video starring who??? Of course himself acting like a jackass - again, and again!!! He is the most conceited man I think I've ever met. All I can saw is that he is big show off. It was never about what WE (who were paying) could do, but what he could show off and do. I'll NEVER set foot in there again and I will discourage anyone else who thinks about it.
Yea I saw a pic in the local newspaper looked liked like a freak ! Muscle man body but old man head
silver fox

Gilbertsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Forever Yours wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I saw a pic in the local newspaper looked liked like a freak ! Muscle man body but old man head
Take a look at his facebook. Him and the black lady. Talk about looking like a freak. Doesn't even look real. Like hes wearing some sort of plastic costume. Id say ole Don found him some good drugs to make him look that puffed out.
Disappointed

Gilbertsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

What on earth has happened with him???? Some say its midlife crisis but I've never seen anyone turn and go in the opposite direction like he did. I heard he even kicked his own kid out of the house, I think he is a hateful self absorbed man who used to act like he was a good Christian man.
Forever Yours

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Disappointed wrote:
What on earth has happened with him???? Some say its midlife crisis but I've never seen anyone turn and go in the opposite direction like he did. I heard he even kicked his own kid out of the house, I think he is a hateful self absorbed man who used to act like he was a good Christian man.
Lol he's super-freaky
Kimberly

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

my wish wrote:
Not everyone wants to push their limits. Some of us are just interested in being healthier. The zone doesn't meet that need. I'm headed back to CCCC. I can have much better looking guys stare at my ass there. Thanks for the freebie, Oops forgot I wasn't supposed to tell. Hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Greenville Forum right now

Search the Greenville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Venom 149,711
for all the rats (Jul '10) 2 hr Guest 31
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,588
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,226
Nathan Johnson 4 hr Hottie 26
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 6 hr Courthouse Wizzard 223
Alison Grimes is Bad for Kentucky & America! 16 hr ivote 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••