old man snoring

Greenville, KY

#1 Mar 28, 2014
Who is a the best doctor around Muhlenberg county to see for help with a disability claim? What about lawyer?
justsaying

Madisonville, KY

#2 Mar 29, 2014
old man snoring wrote:
Who is a the best doctor around Muhlenberg county to see for help with a disability claim? What about lawyer?
Must not be that hard to find both. Half the county is on disability. I'll try to keep working to support all of you but it is getting harder to make ends meet on my side let alone take care of all the disabled also. I always park far out in the parking lots to let you poor folks use up all those handicap spaces. There needs to be driving classes for the electric buggies. I have been twice almost disabled by being ran over in the aisles.
Citizen

Greenville, KY

#3 Mar 29, 2014
justsaying wrote:
<quoted text>Must not be that hard to find both. Half the county is on disability. I'll try to keep working to support all of you but it is getting harder to make ends meet on my side let alone take care of all the disabled also. I always park far out in the parking lots to let you poor folks use up all those handicap spaces. There needs to be driving classes for the electric buggies. I have been twice almost disabled by being ran over in the aisles.
See for that reason alone I was feeling reluctant on applying for disability when I got sick a year and half ago. I about died twice and since then I did become unable to work. But I did work for 15 yrs prior to that full time. For that alone I did pay into social security & my husband does so too. So therefore do not judge me or anyone else unless you know their situation. Maybe you should walk a mile in a disabled person shoe's and then maybe you'd have a heart. Kudos for having a job. Have a good day and God Bless You!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monk sorrels 3 hr Solo 7
lori west or 17 hr Cray Cray 2
Two Rivers Sun george 8
Tara Vincent Sun Pickles 8
Driver licenses Sun Oops 5
Blakelyn Groves Aug 18 Abracadabra 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Aug 16 MAGA 1,035

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages