First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ThatsWhatsUp

Duluth, GA

#22 Nov 10, 2012
I think he is better off without her and all the drama she carries around. That girl has problems, major problems. Jordan is a nice guy that doesnt deserve to be hit in the face like she did to him. Can u say crazy.
centralgirl

Knoxville, TN

#23 Dec 29, 2012
Yeah she hit him in the face because he probably deserved it. That steroid lookin freak was mean to her. I heard he cheated on her and always wanted attention from other girls. I thought she went crazy when she started dating him. She's a beautiful girl. He went psycho when they broke up. Cried his eyes out called her constantly and had to be put on anxiety medicine. Sounds like he is the one that has some serious problems. At least she has things going on for her. He can't even hold down a job. Can we say immature, and irresponsible??!? Guess him and that Travis guy will always have each other. Lol
silver fox

Gilbertsville, KY

#24 Dec 29, 2012
Lol wrote:
Chelsea is a horse face psycho bitch that sluts herself out to the PR zone guys. Yeah she's doing better alright. Lol
Girl I'm telling you GET THE HELL AWAY FROM THERE!!

Do you not know what is being said about you and him. He has a reputation for screwing around with young women and word on the street is that you two were caught together early one morning in a less than innocent situation. Do your parent know what kind of man he is? He can come on all sweet and innocent like. Even talk about praying and God and real sweet stuff. Next thing you know you're compromised and hes done with you. Take this from someone who has been there and done it and wishes Id never met the sob. But hey maybe that is the kinds gal you are
funny

United States

#25 Dec 29, 2012
Well jordan and Chelsea have been split up for over a year now so apparently these people on here dont keep themselves updated on info. Jordan wouldnt take her back even if she wanted to because shes crazy. Jordan has changed and has a job. Just because you havebt heard about it doesnt mean much because him and Chelsea have been over for a while and still you believe otherwise. Keep yourself updated. Lol
centralgirl

Knoxville, TN

#26 Dec 30, 2012
funny wrote:
Well jordan and Chelsea have been split up for over a year now so apparently these people on here dont keep themselves updated on info. Jordan wouldnt take her back even if she wanted to because shes crazy. Jordan has changed and has a job. Just because you havebt heard about it doesnt mean much because him and Chelsea have been over for a while and still you believe otherwise. Keep yourself updated. Lol
How is Chelsea crazy? She smacked him in the face. Oh wow she's so crazy. Lol That happens all the time when jackasses treat there girlfriends wrong. She wouldn't take him back if she was paid. She's done way better since. And will always be and do better. Obviously you don't know Chelsea very well.
Big Guns

Madisonville, KY

#27 Dec 31, 2012
centralgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
How is Chelsea crazy? She smacked him in the face. Oh wow she's so crazy. Lol That happens all the time when jackasses treat there girlfriends wrong. She wouldn't take him back if she was paid. She's done way better since. And will always be and do better. Obviously you don't know Chelsea very well.
I'm not sure if this is even true with the way that Jordan likes to play games. There is no reason for anyone to physically hit someone unless they are protecting themselves or someone else. In Jordans case, he is a confused individual, thinking that he is much bigger and fitter than he actually is. He pretends that he has a big ego but it's obvious he is just seeking attention. He probably earned it if he was slapped/hit but that doesn't mean it's right. On second thought I have mixed feelings on this but just wait and watch the fireworks once he reads this.
Word

Morgantown, KY

#28 Jan 4, 2013
Who is this talking about

"Do you not know what is being said about you and him. He has a reputation for screwing around with young women and word on the street is that you two were caught together early one morning in a less than innocent situation"
Caught

Duluth, GA

#29 Jan 4, 2013
Refer to Lol
BigAl

Greenville, KY

#30 Oct 4, 2013
Jordan is gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Stanley (Sep '13) 59 min stephanie berry 24
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 494
justin and crystal 2 hr soo 22
Alison Grimes is Bad for Kentucky & America! 13 hr truth 34
Wensdi "Renfrow" Peterson 22 hr wondering 8
john pope aka alex Sun yeah 2
trenton gott (Dec '10) Sat mmmm 10
Greenville Dating
Find my Match

Greenville Jobs

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greenville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greenville