He's my homedog!!
cocarose

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jan 22, 2012
Man hore
Kyraised

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Jan 23, 2012
He ain't really that bad s person! Although I kno one of his exes his sons mother she seems pretty cool don't understand why he n her split but they have a beautiful son!!!!
love

Clifty, KY

#5 Jan 24, 2012
love jordan hes freakin sexy~ hehehehe
chelsea spears

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jan 24, 2012
Travis dukes, look what you have started!

This is Jordan's girlfriend! Love you babe!
hmm

Madisonville, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2012
chelsea i thought u and jordan broke up?
chelsea spears

Nebo, KY

#8 Jan 25, 2012
We did a while ago but we have been back together for a while. Hmmm why can't you put your name?
Jordan Evans

Greenville, KY

#9 Jan 25, 2012
Chelsea, doesn't matter what their name is. None of this matters. This is small town ignorance. Thanks for the attention everyone, didn't know I was so "cool" to be posted about on topix!! But anyway, good luck with all this.
0dd0n3

United States

#10 Jan 25, 2012
Come on Jordan, u know ur too cool for this town! lol Catch ya later bragh!
Jordan Evans wrote:
Chelsea, doesn't matter what their name is. None of this matters. This is small town ignorance. Thanks for the attention everyone, didn't know I was so "cool" to be posted about on topix!! But anyway, good luck with all this.
Bran-di

Washington, DC

#11 Jan 25, 2012
Is he dating someone? He's in a band or was? He kissed me one night at the eagles. Horrible kisser!
Warning

Washington, DC

#12 Jan 25, 2012
He's a real Stand up guy. Respectful, dependable, easy going God fearing man. Outstanding father and amazing friend. One of a kind. Sorry to see these things posted about you Jordan. But God knows the truth. That's all that matters. The sorry souls that target you? Well all we can do is pray for them, and that I shall do.
hes so sexy

Madisonville, KY

#13 Jan 26, 2012
jordan evans is a sexy beast yes a sexy beast hes also a sex machine yea sex machine yes baby yes i want you yes baby yes sex machine he puts it down like a pop tart baby yea yea yea yea sex machine is jordan evans he can put it down yes yes yes i want you yes yes sex machine.

you sexy beast you. stop being so naughty you wild thing.

i MIGHT HAVE TO SPANK YOU
strongdog

Knoxville, TN

#14 Jan 31, 2012
All of you talking negative are crazy. Jordan is a good guy, friend, dad, and boyfriend to those people in his life. He's not a man hore, or would never kiss trash from the eagles. Nobody knows what there talking about. You all just jealous. Leave him alone.
Ashley

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Feb 2, 2012
hes so sexy wrote:
jordan evans is a sexy beast yes a sexy beast hes also a sex machine yea sex machine yes baby yes i want you yes baby yes sex machine he puts it down like a pop tart baby yea yea yea yea sex machine is jordan evans he can put it down yes yes yes i want you yes yes sex machine.

you sexy beast you. stop being so naughty you wild thing.

i MIGHT HAVE TO SPANK YOU
One word-----PROACTIVE...... THANKS.
corey

Cadiz, KY

#17 Apr 22, 2012
Works with me at the green river correctional complex in central city. Making that money. Pretty good guy
star-studder

Knoxville, TN

#18 May 23, 2012
He must be whipped since he's been dating the spears girl. Haven't heard anything about him.
Dead Flower

Nashville, TN

#19 May 27, 2012
Hum I heard he gets flowers from other women!!
Maymay

Knoxville, TN

#20 Nov 7, 2012
Chelsea was a smart girl to get away from him. She can and will do a lot better. Looks like she is already doing better for herself by the looks on Facebook.
Lol

Duluth, GA

#21 Nov 10, 2012
Chelsea is a horse face psycho bitch that sluts herself out to the PR zone guys. Yeah she's doing better alright. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min 62656sss 1,475
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 50 min Ancient Wolf 81,599
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Le Jimbo 151,265
tva 9 hr TVA 3
does anyone know Tammy Rice? 12 hr central guy 10
Looking for Ashley Sigers 12 hr Can u feel the heat 9
Alison Grimes is Bad for Kentucky & America! 13 hr Ditch Mitch 28
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 13 hr Right 269
•••
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••