First Prev
of 2
Next Last
headsup

Dunmor, KY

#22 Nov 25, 2012
for all that has commented on this stupid post,you need to stop and drive by the lake.the cross and the smaller ones have NOT been disturbed at all..the one that is running their lip about the street dept and or the city officials ,as you like to call them ,sounds like you have a problem with someone or just like to cause trouble you need to check yourself.because in case you dont know because you hide behind a fake name on this stupid comp.your address can be retrived by the very same ones that you are placing blame on (harvey)they are the police and the city officials (mayor dearmond&ben) so be prepared to shut up orconfess up when they knock on your door!! and please have some respect for the hanson family.they lost their child,no reminders are needed.thank you
josh
#23 Nov 25, 2012
just want you to know i miss your beautiful smile sara, think of you often its been along time and i still can't belive your gone
The Obvious

Owensboro, KY

#24 Nov 25, 2012
headsup wrote:
for all that has commented on this stupid post,you need to stop and drive by the lake.the cross and the smaller ones have NOT been disturbed at all..the one that is running their lip about the street dept and or the city officials ,as you like to call them ,sounds like you have a problem with someone or just like to cause trouble you need to check yourself.because in case you dont know because you hide behind a fake name on this stupid comp.your address can be retrived by the very same ones that you are placing blame on (harvey)they are the police and the city officials (mayor dearmond&ben) so be prepared to shut up orconfess up when they knock on your door!! and please have some respect for the hanson family.they lost their child,no reminders are needed.thank you
Looks like someone else is hiding behind a fake name. Unless your name really is "headsup".....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
billy joe king 3 hr SICK 20
stop sellers 5 hr Sup 5
How are things with Ricky Keith and his little ... 12 hr David 17
Mitch Latham "cowboy" 15 hr The real story 69
Information on Jason Rice age 40 Thu Qrckg 21
jason embry Wed Jason 3
how to get away with not paying child support. (Sep '10) Jun 29 Truthhurts 133

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance