Mob Beats Man in Detroit

Mob Beats Man in Detroit

Posted in the Greenville Forum

Disbelief

Greenville, KY

#1 Apr 5, 2014
Apparently, a man accidentally hit a child on foot with his pickup truck. The child got a broken leg but the driver of the truck is in a coma in the hospital. It seems as he stopped to check on the child, a mob of approximately 12 persons attacked him and stole all the property from his truck. They beat, kicked and hit the driver until he was unconscious. There is essentially no news coverage of this event. Lack of discipline will be the ruin of the United States.
obvious

Rochester, KY

#2 Apr 5, 2014
I'm guessing it's a white driver and a black kid? Either way it's sad for both parties involved. Accidents happen but damn, to beat someone?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 5, 2014
Here is a link. I hate the criminal classification of "hate crime". Race as a motivating factor should not affect sentencing. The criminals that beat this man should be beaten themselves.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/04/04/white-...
Sharpton

Greenville, KY

#4 Apr 5, 2014
The black kid was probably trying to steal the mans wheels and tires and got hit!
Angel 2005

Utica, KY

#5 Apr 8, 2014
Al sharpton and Jesse jackson will be nowhere to be found. They only bully the whites. They are the most racist people I know. It was black against white and the media will not give it much coverage. You can take it to the bank.
black love

United States

#6 Apr 9, 2014
White people are haters and slaveholders In history and pale face devils land takers, and hate all black people even the president because hes black damn the white trash I dont feel bad at all look what they did to our people bacck pay baby time to take the Anglo Saxon trash out
yes

South Fulton, TN

#7 Apr 9, 2014
so black love i am glad you feel that way, because trayvon martin got what he deserved. peace.....
Spook

Madisonville, KY

#8 Apr 9, 2014
black love wrote:
White people are haters and slaveholders In history and pale face devils land takers, and hate all black people even the president because hes black damn the white trash I dont feel bad at all look what they did to our people bacck pay baby time to take the Anglo Saxon trash out
This isn't written in Ebonics. No way is this written by a coon.
blahblahblah

Madisonville, KY

#9 Apr 9, 2014
black love wrote:
Check your history,slaves were brought to America and sold by whom?Answer-black landowners in Africa.Slavery was started by blacks not whites.They only have there ancestors to blame,and that was over 500 yrs ago.Talk about holding a grudge,if you dont like it go back to Africa and stop bringing up the past.
Did You See It

Greenville, KY

#10 Apr 10, 2014
Has anyone else noticed that in the video, the young boy is coaxed by the older persons standing around him to start running across the street? Watch it for yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monica Keith 1 hr Nahhh 37
Jody Jones 2 hr Jimmy Swagart 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr Anderson 666
Muhlenberg County Social Services (Mar '15) Thu I know 13
Trash Collectors Thu I know 4
Bethany Thu I know 6
Dannielle McIntosh Gillon Mar 21 Sorry not sorry 30

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages