Curious George

Paducah, KY

#1 Apr 22, 2014
Seen Court Docket Jeremy Sweeney appeared in court, why?
lucifer

United States

#2 Apr 23, 2014
I heard he never signed up for selective service...
justWondering

United States

#3 Apr 23, 2014
How do you look at the court dockets
Slept well

Greenville, KY

#4 Apr 27, 2014
We are going to soon see how honest, christian like, greedy, selfish, the neighborhood of Mr. Sweeney have been.
Curious George

Paducah, KY

#5 Apr 30, 2014
Which neighborhood Mr. slept well.the one out in country or one in town?
Slept Well

Paducah, KY

#6 May 1, 2014
No need to mention names, they know who they are.
Shizuoka

Central City, KY

#7 May 10, 2014
No idea
Not surprise

Greenville, KY

#8 May 24, 2014
The people that help Jeremy dispose of expensive things were in to get what they could. These are people that Vondall liked and some that butted in on affairs, where they had no business in, what I would like to say "what's in your garage?" I don't know how you so call people could live with yourself, from what I've heard you guys are the "devils advocate!!" You have stole just the same as Jeremy. Karma is around the corner, what goes around comes around !!! I would love to see all you thieves in jail, but if you don't believe in Karma maybe Eternity Hell sums it up, or maybe JW has another answer. Regardless what you people claim to be what you have done is morally wrong and disgraced to human race.
Local

United States

#9 May 25, 2014
Jeremy Sweeney is a pos!!! I wish someone would slap him in his dirty face!
Well

Hodgenville, KY

#10 May 25, 2014
Heard he's involved with Tiffany miller. Wow !
Serious

Crofton, KY

#11 May 26, 2014
He better watch himself there, she is with Bo and he will stomp jeremy in the dirt!! Thats one guy u dont want to make mad for sure!! I hear someone has already told him too and he isnt very happy, so if i was jeremy id be watching my back!!
Omg

Bowling Green, KY

#12 May 26, 2014
Serious wrote:
He better watch himself there, she is with Bo and he will stomp jeremy in the dirt!! Thats one guy u dont want to make mad for sure!! I hear someone has already told him too and he isnt very happy, so if i was jeremy id be watching my back!!
Omg it takes two and if he thinks she's innocent he better rethink that she's as guilty as Jeremy
What

Bowling Green, KY

#13 May 28, 2014
Jeremy isn't scared of Bo lol looks to me like he needs to practice pushing hisself away from the table .And grow up !
So over it

Greenville, KY

#14 May 30, 2014
He's a rat and a woman beater... just daying
real

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Jun 13, 2014
Omg what is going on with him and tiffany? I thought he moved?
Curious

Paducah, KY

#16 Aug 24, 2014
Where's Jeremy at these days? Is his house for sale or what?

Hopkinsville, KY

#17 Oct 18, 2014
Curious wrote:
Where's Jeremy at these days? Is his house for sale or what?
Auction today to auction off house & lot
Opinion

Hopkinsville, KY

#18 Oct 18, 2014
Not surprise wrote:
The people that help Jeremy dispose of expensive things were in to get what they could. These are people that Vondall liked and some that butted in on affairs, where they had no business in, what I would like to say "what's in your garage?" I don't know how you so call people could live with yourself, from what I've heard you guys are the "devils advocate!!" You have stole just the same as Jeremy. Karma is around the corner, what goes around comes around !!! I would love to see all you thieves in jail, but if you don't believe in Karma maybe Eternity Hell sums it up, or maybe JW has another answer. Regardless what you people claim to be what you have done is morally wrong and disgraced to human race.
What goes around comes around, just give it time. You may not see it but it will happen. Big mistake to take someone in your home without checking out what they came from, sometimes it's in their blood and can't be help. He couldn't and can't be help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrie Childers (Nov '14) 1 hr Lol 7
Is education suffering in the Berg? 4 hr Getready 29
unstable mom jeri griggs 19 hr Edumicated 32
billy joe king Thu nuts 5
honeytrap (Mar '14) Wed Curious 18
Mitch Latham "Cowboy" Tue True 35
waddells (May '13) Feb 9 millertime 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages