Next Last
Shopper

United States

#1 Apr 9, 2013
For the Best of everything !
carts

Dawson Springs, KY

#2 Apr 10, 2013
And when they say .. Do you need help with that??? I thought a grocery store always took groceries to your car!!
Shopper

United States

#3 Apr 10, 2013
IGA IS THE SAME WAY !
well

Dunmor, KY

#4 Apr 10, 2013
I dont like help out to my car with my groceries. I like to put them where i want and usually i have to make room and rearrange things. Besides im sure they dont wan to go outside every 5 minutes to carry someones two bags out some people are lazy. Plus if theyre running outside to take groceriesto someones car who is gonna bag your stuff
well

Dunmor, KY

#5 Apr 10, 2013
But i do love kroger. I get almost everything there. I hate going to walmart anymore cause there are too many distractions. Lol. Kroger has a bigger selection i think.
carts

Dawson Springs, KY

#6 Apr 10, 2013
well wrote:
I dont like help out to my car with my groceries. I like to put them where i want and usually i have to make room and rearrange things. Besides im sure they dont wan to go outside every 5 minutes to carry someones two bags out some people are lazy. Plus if theyre running outside to take groceriesto someones car who is gonna bag your stuff
That's their job! Hire more people
wow

Owensboro, KY

#7 Apr 10, 2013
carts wrote:
<quoted text>That's their job! Hire more people
I take your a 400 pound fat f*ck that's too lazy to carry a bag huh?
Wow Wee

United States

#8 Apr 10, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>I take your a 400 pound fat f*ck that's too lazy to carry a bag huh?
It's hard for me to carry my bag when I got a soft drink in one hand a a dozen donuts in the other .
carts

Dawson Springs, KY

#9 Apr 10, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>I take your a 400 pound fat f*ck that's too lazy to carry a bag huh?
Not hardly, just think people should do their jobs!! A..hole
Damnright

United States

#10 Apr 10, 2013
Who is going to carry them in the house for you?
Darn Tootin

United States

#11 Apr 10, 2013
Damnright wrote:
Good point there damn right !
carts

Dawson Springs, KY

#12 Apr 10, 2013
Damnright wrote:
I will its my job!!!!
Damnright

United States

#13 Apr 10, 2013
Sounds all you wanna do is eat
truth

Madisonville, KY

#15 Apr 10, 2013
Damn carts. I bet you'd like somebody to wash your 400 pound nasty ass for you to. To lazy to carry the food, but you sure like to eat it.
yepper

Des Moines, IA

#16 Apr 10, 2013
do dah, do dah.....
Iknow

Rochester, KY

#17 Apr 10, 2013
carts wrote:
<quoted text>
That's their job! Hire more people
if you are too lazyass to carry them out they will do it for you. Probably wouldn't be a long walk since I bet you park in the handicapped space.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#18 Apr 10, 2013
they ASK. Some folks dont like or want help to their car. If you say "yes, i need help" they will happily help you to your car and help you load them up. Or at least, that is what i have seen the few times i actually hear someone ask for help. I can see where it might save them money by allowing them to have fewer baggers as a certain percentage will always say "no". The change didnt bother me, but when Im 75, and say " yes, please help me" i might be on here bitching about they way they loaded my trunk, lol.
wow

Owensboro, KY

#19 Apr 11, 2013
It kills me how lazy people have gotten these days. No wonder were the fattest country in the world!
angel2005

Cadiz, KY

#20 Apr 11, 2013
what about that weird guy who has crazy haircuts and the gauge earrings who works in the produce??They need to get him out of the food and into the toilet cleaning product aisle.
yuck

Greenville, KY

#21 Apr 12, 2013
They need to clean the restrooms more!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coal mining jobs 3 hr Willie Granville 19
Melisa Groves 7 hr Graham 5
Monica K 10 hr Hoss 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Sat Update 771
Alisha Lear Fri Jiml 4
Lulu Rue do u like anal Apr 27 Sticky Screen 14
The Look mystery easter give a way Apr 27 Susan Thompson 25

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages