Lake Villa, IL

#91 Jul 8, 2014
I didn't find the article on Smithfield till 10:30 pm tonight
Irondequoit New York to Smithfield ny

I searched irondequoit for no apparent reason at 9:04 pm tonight ,at 10:30 I found structure damage news in Smithfield New York from tornado ,check out the distance between and travel time .and gps for Irondequoit

Date: July 8, 2014 at 9:04:12 PM CDT
To: sailboat1107
Subject: Irondequoit New York

Irondequoit
Town
Country United States
State New York
County Monroe
Elevation 368 ft (112.2 m)
Coordinates 43 deg 12 min 40 sec N 77 deg 34 min 55 sec W
7 7 N 77 7 10 or 55

Area 16.8 sq mi (43.5 km2)
- land 15.2 sq mi (39 km2)
- water 1.6 sq mi (4 km2), 9.52%

Distance and Time from Irondequoit NY to Smithfield NY
318 Miles - 511 Km
5 hours 18 mins (111-7-518)

4 dead in multiple structure collapses in New York's Madison County

9:03 pm, July 8, 2014
At least four people were killed in multiple weather-related structure collapses in New York’s Madison County on Tuesday night after a severe storm hit the area, the Smithfield Fire Department confirmed.

The extent of the damage, which may have been caused by a tornado, was immense, officials said.

County Fire Department officials said multiple ambulances were dispatched.

I just scratch my head in wonder of it.

Lake Villa, IL

#94 Jul 16, 2014
Crazy Horse

Date difference from Jul 11, 2013 to Nov 7, 2013
The total number of days between Thursday, July 11th, 2013 and Thursday, November 7th, 2013 is 119 days.
This is equal to exactly 3 months and 27 days.
This does not include the end date, so it's accurate if you're measuring your age in days, or the total days between the start and end date. But if you want the duration of an event that includes both the starting date and the ending date, then it would actually be 120 days. 119 days is equal to 17 weeks.
The total time span from 2013-07-11 to 2013-11-07 is 2,856 hours.

This is equivalent to 171,360 minutes.(171 360 degrees ,Full circle )*

You can also convert 119 days to 10,281,600 seconds.
(7 outside of 11)
The middle between 7/11 and 11/7 is 9/5 ,
this leaves 117 days till end of year.

Garth Brooks sure knows how turn up the hype.
Following the news that he'll be going out on tour and releasing new music and that he kicks off in Chicago, he's added a few more juicy details.
Country superstar Garth Brooks opens his world tour on Thursday Sept. 4, with a performance at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont.

Crazy Horse

A 1934 sketch of Crazy Horse made by a Mormon missionary after interviewing Crazy Horse's sister, who claimed the depiction was accurate.
Tribe Oglala Lakota
Born ca. 1840

Died September 5, 1877

Fort Robinson, Nebraska
Native name; birth name, Cha-O-Ha ("In the Wilderness" or "Among the Trees")
Nickname(s) Curly, Light Hair
Known for Leader at the Battle of the Little Bighorn
Cause of death Bayonet wound
Resting place Undisclosed location
Spouse(s)
Black Buffalo Woman
Black Shawl
Nellie Larrabee (Laravie)
Children They Are Afraid of Her
Parents Crazy Horse (the elder), also known asWaglula (Worm), Rattling Blanket Woman (born 1814).
Relatives Brother, Little Hawk. Sister, Laughing One. Cousins, Touch the Clouds,Flying Hawk, Kicking Bear, Black Fox II, Eagle Thunder and Walking Eagle. Grandparents, Black Buffalo and White Cow (also called Iron Cane). Uncles,Spotted Tail, Lone Horn. Aunts, Good Looking Woman, Looks At It (later called They Are Afraid of Her), Father's wives, Iron Between Horns, Kills Enemy, and Red Leggins
Crazy Horse literally "His-Horse-Is-Crazy" ;ca. 1840 – September 5, 1877) was a Native American war leader of the Oglala Lakota. He took up arms against the U.S. Federal government to fight against encroachments on the territories and way of life of the Lakota people, including leading a war party to victory at the Battle of the Little Bighorn in June 1876.

Four months after surrendering to U.S. troops under General Crook in May 1877, Crazy Horse was fatally wounded by a military guard, using his bayonet, while allegedly resisting imprisonment at Camp Robinson in present-day Nebraska. He ranks among the most notable and iconic of Native American tribal members and has been honored by the U.S. Postal Service with a 13¢ Great Americans series postage stamp.

Lake Villa, IL

#96 Jul 16, 2014
Hoy (from Norse Háey meaning high island) is an island in Orkney, Scotland. With an area of 143 square kilometres (55 sq mi) it is the second largest in the archipelago after the Mainland. It is connected by a causeway called The Ayre to South Walls. Unusually, the two islands are treated as one entity by the UK census.

An unusual rock-cut tomb, the Dwarfie Stane, lies in the Rackwick valley in the north of the island. It is unique in northernEurope, bearing similarity to Neolithic or Bronze Age tombs around the Mediterranean. The tomb gets its name as it is very small and was said to be carved by dwarfs.
In Norse mythology,

Hoy is the location of the never-ending battle between Hedin and Högni.

Lake Villa, IL

#97 Jul 16, 2014
In Norse mythology, Ragnarök is a series of future events, including a great battle foretold to ultimately result in the death of a number of major figures (including the gods Odin, Thor, Týr, Freyr, Heimdallr, and Loki), the occurrence of various natural disasters, and the subsequent submersion of the world in water. Afterward, the world will resurface anew and fertile, the surviving and returning gods will meet, and the world will be repopulated by two human survivors. Ragnarök is an important event in the Norse canon, and has been the subject of scholarly discourse and theory.

The event is attested primarily in the Poetic Edda, compiled in the 13th century from earlier traditional sources, and the Prose Edda, written in the 13th century by Snorri Sturluson. In the Prose Edda, and a single poem in the Poetic Edda, the event is referred to as Ragnarök or Ragnarøkkr (Old Norse "Fate of the Gods" and "Twilight of the Gods" respectively), a usage popularized by 19th-century composer Richard Wagner with the title of the last of his Der Ring des Nibelungen operas, Götterdämmerung (1876).

Had a counselor named Hedien ,messed up my sos papers and then started a fight with me, I reported him to disciplinary board,later I asked him to redo my sos things and got no response,Wanted to show stability on my part.
mother

United States

#98 Jul 16, 2014
Crazy people on here.

Lake Villa, IL

#100 Jul 19, 2014
18 U.S. Code 1117 - Conspiracy to murder

Current through Pub. L. 113-121.(See Public Laws for the current Congress.)

If two or more persons conspire to violate section 1111, 1114, 1116, or 1119 of this title, and one or more of such persons do any overt act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be punished by imprisonment for any term of years or for life.

Lake Villa, IL

#102 Jul 22, 2014
C6 Q18 L1 Par les phisiques le grand Roy delaisse The great King abandoned by the Physicians / Physics,
C6 Q18 L2 Par sort non art de l'Ebrieu est envie By fate not the Jew's art he remains alive,
The anagram based wording implies that the Hautpoul gene in modern times (youngest) becomes polluted. There is another anagram in the line containing 'pollutes youngest Hautpoul gene' that, I believe, bears on the nature of the pollution, this word is Roentgens (Luy et son genre au regne hault pous) which only occurs five times throughout Nostradamus' text. This word in modern usage can mean X-rays, which are known to cause gene mutation. Once again there is justification for its inclusion provided by the visible text. The clues lie in the word Physics, and not the Jew's Art. Wilhelm Conrad Roentgen is the physicist who discovered X-rays in the late eighteenth century. He was not a Jew but during Hitler's regime, his major enemy was given control over German science and denounced Roentgen's work along with that of other German physicists as practising Jewish arts. The lines however imply that despite an overdose of X-rays the patient lives on.

And in the fourth line (shown below) which contains the split anagram of Agennetogene (conceived outside of normal means) we also have adjacent whole anagrams for EUGENIST-RACE and the sequence NONE-EQUATING as well as HEURISTIC and CODE .(Heuristic occurs 1 time, Equating 4 and Eugenist 4.)

C6 Q18 L4 Grace donnee agent qui Christ enuie Pardon given to the race which denies Christ.
A Eugenist or Eugenicist is one who seeks to bring about hereditary improvement of the human race by controlled selective breeding. This has an immediately placable target for it surely typifies the policy of the Nazi regime. However the wording of the fourth line suggests the Jews are given pardon. This would seem to contradict their victim status during the genocide initiated by Hitler and his regime.

This apparent contradiction can be resolved by a means which in itself displays an uncanny knowledge about the modern era, Uncanny because, since the end of the second world war, the word Eugenist has taken on a sinister meaning belying the fact that many peoples of the world seek to improve bloodlines by selective breeding both in animals and in their families. These people however, do not employ the methods of Hitler's regime. The term Eugenist does not deserve the universal taint it now carries but since it does carrybthis stigma earlier users of the term can easily be vilified. In order to see that the Jews did look to improve their bloodline through non-life threatening eugenics I would refer the reader to the following link Jewish Eugenics by Rabbi Max Reichler, New York, 1916. Note that it was written before the war waged by Hitler.

The word heuristic emphasises the point that I am making since it means 'Of or relating to a usually speculative formulation serving as a guide in the investigation or solution of a problem.' This is what differentiates the Jewish position from the Nazi position because Hitler's Third Reich speculated on and put into practice, dire means of forcing racial purity. However, the negative connotations of this term that has existed since 1945, have led to a 'politically correct' attitude whereby any suggestion of Judaism having once practised Eugenics is frowned on. This is one of the senses in which the race which denies Christ has been pardoned.

Returning to the HAUTPOULS blood line it is possible to reach the conclusion that during the Second World War one of the descendents of the Hautpoul family was subject to Nazi breeding experiments involving X-rays but survived them. The outcome of this is the genetic makeup of the offspring does not have a traceable ancestry i.e. they are AGENNETOGENE as found in the line. This child may well be the person referred to as the King in the first line of this particular verse.

Mount Washington, KY

#103 Jul 23, 2014
Mother of seven gets arrested for dui with 2 kids in car only gets 14 days in jail $900 dollar fine that she'll use child support to pay. If it been a dad everyone be outraged

Lake Villa, IL

#104 Jul 25, 2014

Delacroix is a French surname that derives from de la Croix ("of the Cross").

There is reason to believe that Eugène's father, Charles-François Delacroix, was infertile at the time of Eugène's conception and that his real father was Talleyrand, who was a friend of the family and successor of Charles Delacroix as Minister of Foreign Affairs, and whom the adult Eugène resembled in appearance and character.Throughout his career as a painter, he was protected by Talleyrand, who served successively the Restoration and kingLouis-Philippe, and ultimately as ambassador of France in Great Britain, and later by Talleyrand's grandson, Charles Auguste Louis Joseph, duc de Morny, half-brother ofNapoleon III and speaker of the French House of Commons. His presumed father, Charles Delacroix, died in 1805, and his mother in 1814, leaving 16-year-old Eugène an orphan.

His early education was at the Lycée Louis-le-Grand, and at the Lycée Pierre Corneille in Rouenwhere he steeped himself in the classics and won awards for drawing. In 1815 he began his training with Pierre-Narcisse Guérin in the neoclassical style of Jacques-Louis David. An early church commission, The Virgin of the Harvest (1819), displays a Raphael-esque influence, but another such commission, The Virgin of the Sacred Heart (1821), evidences a freer interpretation.It precedes the influence of the more colourful and rich style of the Flemish painter Peter Paul Rubens (1577–1640), and fellow French artist Théodore Géricault (1791–1824), whose works marked an introduction to Romanticism in art.

State Louisiana
Parish St. Bernard
Elevation 3 ft (0.9 m)
Coordinates 29 deg 46 min 07 sec N (11 10 7)
89 deg 47 min 20 secW
Area 7.9 sq mi (20.5 km2)

In the 1780s, Spanish Canary Islanders, or Isleños, settled in the area after being given land grants from Spain. After selling their land grants to the planters, the Isleños frequently worked on the plantations they helped to create. Some began to resettle in the easternmost reaches of St. Bernard parish around the 1820s resulting in the firm establishment of Delacroix Island fishing community before the Civil War.

By the 1900s, Yscloskey, Louisiana and Shell Beach, Louisiana near Lake Borgne were thriving communities. Seafood harvested by these fishermen in the 1800s and 1900s supplied New Orleans restaurants with a seemingly inexhaustible supply of shrimp, fish and crabs.

Previously connected to the outside world by boat, in the 1930s a road was constructed to "the island" (in reality an inland area surrounded by marsh and bayous).

Since the 20th century, Delacroix has been regionally famous for fishing and trapping.

Like much of the region, Delacroix was devastated by Hurricane Katrina and its storm surge in 2005. The entire area was flooded, and the majority of buildings completely destroyed.

By 2010, much of this fishing town had been reconstructed, with most new construction elevated high on piers

Can't imagine there are 2,
St. Martinville, LA (Keystone / Delacroix)

Found within zip codes: 70582 (7058 II )

Don't look up the street names in St Martinville.

On the inside corner of la 347 and la 96 is cora st.
There is more but then I have to tell you the stories.

Don't laugh la 347 and la 96 are "cemetery " and "bridge" streets

Lake Villa, IL

#105 Jul 25, 2014
As long as I'm going to be the only one who cares to post under the subject,I was renting the basement apartment of this house on a steep hill by the lake ,a beautiful view ,I put sunflowers seeds out on the balcony deck railing, I'd say fifty to 70 cardinals filled the railings,I video taped it buy my ex wife taped over it .

The house had close to one hundred steps from the first top house down to the bottom house on the lake,Being on the side of the hill near the water there was lots of wildlife coming down to the water ,Saw plenty of garter snakes, etc. But I never saw anything like all those cardinals in

This is the same house,with a different point of view,
I know that you think that I am kidding.
Also painted by Marc Chagall "The White Crucifixion" (it's the house on the left ) This was painted the year before my father was born.

Many of Chagall’s paintings could be described as lively, romantic, humorous, imaginative, and filled with brilliant colors, but the White Crucifixion is largely drained of color. Chagall painted it in 1938 while living in Paris, in response to the horrifying events of Kristallnacht, the “Night of Broken Glass,” an anti-Jewish pogrom of official decree by propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels in Nazi Germany (including Austria and Sudetenland) from the 9th until the 10th of November 1938.

The house on the right is another story.

Then she opened up a book of poems
And handed it to me
Written by an Italian poet
From the thirteenth century

And every one of them words rang true
And glowed like burnin' coal
Pourin' off of every page
Like it was written in my soul from me to you
Tangled up in blue

I lived with them on Montague street
In a basement down the stairs
There was music in the cafes at night
And revolution in the air

Read more: Bob Dylan - Tangled Up In Blue Lyrics | MetroLyrics

The house is on cora ave ,on the chain of lakes

Meaning of "Montagu"
French name

In French, the name Montagu means- Variant of Montague: Pointed hill. Steep mountain. More commonly found as a surname, although used occasionally as a first name.. The name Montagu orginated as an French name. The name Montagu is most often used as a boy name or male name.

French Name Meaning - Variant of Montague: Pointed hill. Steep mountain. More commonly found as a surname, although used occasionally as a first name.

It burned down.

Lake Villa, IL

#106 Jul 25, 2014
Remember, it was Moses’ emotions that prevented him from entering into the Promised Land in Numbers 20. He grew frustrated with the children of Israel’s complaints about life in the desert, and he struck the rock God promised provide water from rather than speaking to it. That outburst cost him the task of bringing God’s people into the Promised Land.

“So Moses took the staff from the Lord’s presence, just as he commanded him. He and Aaron gathered the assembly together in front of the rock and Moses said to them,“Listen, you rebels, must we bring you water out of this rock?” Then Moses raised his arm and struck the rock twice with his staff. Water gushed out, and the community and their livestock drank. But the Lord said to Moses and Aaron,“Because you did not trust in me enough to honor me as holy in the sight of the Israelites, you will not bring this community into the land I give them" Numbers 20:9-12

Remember, it was David’s emotions that caused him to murder Uriah, the husband of Bathsheba in 2 Samuel 11. David had impregnated Bathsheba and wanted to hide his shameful, adulterous behavior by calling Uriah home for a respite with his wife. When Uriah refused to spend time with Bathsheba while his men were out fighting a war, David sent him to the front lines and instructed the army to fall back—allowing Uriah to die. David’s uncheck emotions cost him one of his best soldiers and the life of the newborn child he had with Bathsheba.

When our emotions are submitted to the Lord

Esther submitted her emotions to the Lord when faced with the fear of being killed for approaching the king on behalf of her people uninvited. She called the whole nation to a fast, gained the favor of God to meet with the king, foiled the plan of the enemy, Haman, and saved her nation from annihilation.

“Then Esther sent this reply to Mordecai:“Go, gather together all the Jews who are in Susa, and fast for me. Do not eat or drink for three days, night or day. I and my attendants will fast as you do. When this is done, I will go to the king, even though it is against the law. And if I perish, I perish.” Esther 4:15-16

Ruth was woman who lost her father-in-law, her brother-in-law, and her husband. And, yet, she overcame her devastating grief by moving away from her hometown in Moab to Bethlehem, Judah, the land of her mother-in-law’s people—the children of Israel. There she met Boaz, who became her husband and put her in the lineage of Jesus Christ.

What are your emotions costing you?

Like Moses, will leaving your emotions unchecked keep you from taking hold of what God has promised you? Or, like Esther, will submitting your emotions to the Lord gain you an audience with someone of great influence? Will allowing your emotions to run amuck cost you great loss and shame, like David? Or, like Ruth, will submitting your emotions to the Lord put you in line for a rich, world-changing blessing?

Lake Villa, IL

#107 Jul 25, 2014
Today's date is 7/25/2014 or 777

Gematria

The Christ said: "I am the resurrection". In Greek, resurrection is written "h anastasiV", numbering 777 = 8+1+50+1+200+300+1+200+10+6.

In the first verse of the Bible, it is written: "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." (Gn 1,1) This verse consists of 7 Hebrew words and 28 letters, and it also counts three names: God, heavens and earth. The sum of the numerical values of each one gives 777: God = 86, paradise = 395 and earth = 296, where 86+395+296 = 777.

Written in Hebrew, "Orthodox Messiah", gives 777: he, mem, shin, yod, heth, daleth, taw and yod, giving 5+40+300+10+8+4+400+10 = 777.

Written in Hebrew, "YHWH in the YESHUA Messiah", gives 777: yod, he, waw, he, beth, yod, shin, waw, ayin, he, mem, shin, yod and heth, giving 10+5+6+5+2+10+300+6+70+5+40+30 0+10+8 = 777.

Written in Hebrew, "YESHUA saves", gives 777: yod, shin, waw, ayin, he, waw, shin, yod and ayin, giving 10+300+6+70+5+6+300+10+70 = 777.

By using the ASCII table, we find that the French word "EXORCISTES" (exorcists) gives 777.

The numerical value of the Hebrew word NMLA IVMM, meaning "filled with light", gives 777.

Occurrence

The number 777 is used 1 time in the Bible.

The word priest is used 777 times in the Bible.

Lake Villa, IL

#108 Jul 25, 2014
Delacroix was devastated by Hurricane Katrina and its storm surge in 2005. The entire area was flooded, and the majority of buildings completely destroyed.

Sailboat1107

Lake Villa, IL

#111 Aug 7, 2014
Total Lunar Eclipse Apr. 15, 2014 Passover
Total Lunar Eclipse Oct. 8, 2014 Feast of Tabernacles
Total Solar Eclipse Mar. 20, 2015 Rosh Chodesh Nisan
Total Lunar Eclipse Apr. 4, 2015 Passover
Partial Solar Eclipse Sep. 13, 2015 Feast of Trumpets
Total Lunar Eclipse Sep. 28, 2015 Feast of Tabernacles

Eclipses during year 2015
Mar 20, 2015 Total Solar Eclipse
Apr 4, 2015 Partial Lunar Eclipse
Sep 13, 2015 Partial Solar Eclipse
Sep 28, 2015 Total Lunar Eclipse
Century VIII Quatrain LXIX

Beside the young one the old angel falls,
and will come to rise above him at the end:
ten years equal to most the old one falls again,
of three two and one, the eighth seraphim.***

Aupres du ieune se vieux Ange baisser,
Et le viendra sur monter à la fin:
Dix ans esgaux aux plus vieux rabaisser,
De trois deux l'vn huictiesme Seraphin.

***3/21 Eagle Scorpio Spring Equinox
The Royal Arch of the Ages of the Zodiac.
The ensigns of the twelve Zodiacal Constellations, representing
the Twelve Ages in the Precession of the Equinoxes,
appear to arch their way across the sky as if in royal procession.

The beginning of a new Zodiacal Season is marked by
the standards of the Lion, the Bull, the Man and the Eagle.
The blue dot within the circle is Planet Earth around which the Constellations of the Zodiac appear to revolve. The "Cross" which is formed by the four quarters of the circle takes 25,920 years ( a 7 11 ) to complete one revolution. The completion of one revolution is referred to as a Great Year.
Within this Great Year are four Seasons, which are defined by the Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter Equinoxes. For this reason the Great Year is also referred to as the Precession of the Equinoxes. Within each Season are three Ages. For example, within the Zodiacal Season of Taurus there are the three Ages of Taurus (the Bull), Aries (the Ram) and Pisces (the Fish). Within the Zodiacal Season of Aquarius there are the three Ages of Aquarius (Man), Capricorn (the Sea Goat) and Sagittarius (the Archer). Each Zodiacal Season comprises a 90-degree right-angle … like a set-square. Each Zodiacal Season is a one fourth part of a circle. Each Zodiacal Season is standing on the square.
nobody

Lake Villa, IL

#114 Aug 11, 2014
Proverbs 11:8
8 The righteous is delivered out of trouble, and the wicked cometh in his stead.
Good one for today

“ribbit”

Since: May 11

Honolulu, HI

#127 Sep 14, 2014
Church fights over remains of priest.
whatthewhat

Owensboro, KY

#128 Sep 14, 2014
what does all this ?????? have to do with chad watson?

“ribbit”

Since: May 11

Honolulu, HI

#132 Dec 13, 2014
Nothing.
gest

Lake Villa, IL

#133 Jan 18, 2015
Found this in today's news

30-year-old woman was found dead at a self-storage facility in southwest suburban Crest Hill Friday morning, authorities said.

Tiana M. Wallace was pronounced dead at 9:58 a.m. Friday at U-Store-It, at 1906 Plainfiled Road in Crest Hill, according to the Will County coroner’s office.

One cause of Wallace’s death was hypothermia due to cold exposure, according to the results of an autopsy on Saturday.

But the case is still pending the outcome of additional toxicological studies and an ongoing police investigation, according to the coroner’s office.
gest

Lake Villa, IL

#136 Jan 18, 2015
My posts are "In Progress " I post as I find coincidences

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelli Jo 3 hr Truth teller 5
Gary Pointer and Tabitha Mckinney 9 hr gjgfb 3
semi pro football at south middle 19 hr curious 1
Kenneth Willoughby Wed mhmm 3
Keep A Word, Lose A Word (Nov '11) Tue Sexy fella 4 exy ... 17
Mitch Latham "Cowboy" Tue Burned 149
No good people Tue Casey jean 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages