First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Lake Villa, IL

#2 Jun 15, 2014
Here's one ,collage coincidence

Muhlenberg is a county in Central City Metro with a population of 31,627.
Nine people were killed, including eight children, in a western Kentucky house fire earlyThursday morning, News Channel 5 reported.
Stuart Recke, a trooper for the Kentucky State Police who was at the scene in Greenville, Ky., told FoxNews.com that 11 people, including nine children, lived inside the single-story home. He said an adult and a child survived the blaze.

By Thursday afternoon, Recke said eight of the people were found in a master bedroom while the ninth person was found between 10 and 15 feet away.

He identified those killed as 35-year-old LaRae "Nikki" Watson, 15-year-old Madison Watson, 14-year-old Kaitlyn Watson, 13-year-old Morgan Watson, 9-year-old Emily Watson, 8-year-old Samuel Watson, 6-year-old Raegan Watson and 4-year-old twin brothers Mark and Nathaniel Watson.

Recke said the father, 36-year-old Chad Watson, and 11-year-old Kylie Watson, were at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tenn. Chad Watson was in critical, but stable condition. Kylie Watson was in stable condition.

Subject: Century 8 Quatrain 3
Within the strong castle of Vigilance & Resviers
the younger born of Nancy will be shut up:
In Turin the first ones will be burned,
when Lyons will be transported with grief

Au fort chasteau de Vigilanue & Resuiers (rescuer ,without the "c")
Sera serré le puisnay de Nancy:
Dedans Turin seront ards les premiers,
Lors que de dueil Luon sera Transy.

Distance between Nancy (Pulaski County) and Owensboro (Daviess County) Kentucky,US
The Distance between Nancy (Pulaski County) and Owensboro (Daviess County) is :
222.99 kilometers (km).
The approximately estimated travel/road distance can be around 256.44 km to 278.74 km

In Other Units:
138.56 miles. Lyon county, KY

Lake Villa, IL

#3 Jun 15, 2014
Both quatrains describe the same vision
118 across or 811 down like Baltshazzar from Rembrandt
Somehow ,those with higher consciousnesses can access.
(More so Prophets of bible ,than artists ,musicians, poets,just have to focus on God )

Century 4 Quatrain 25
Lofty bodies endlessly visible to the eye,
Through these reasons they will come to obscure:
Body, forehead included, sense and head invisible,
Diminishing the sacred prayers.

Century 4 Quatrain 31
The moon, in the middle of the night over the high mountain,
the young wise man alone with his brain has seen it.
Invited by his disciples to become immortal,his eyes to the south,
his hands on his breast, his body in the fire.

One of St. Macarius’ great features was “wisdom”. His friends and close kin used to call him “Pidar Yougiron” which meant the “old young man” or “the young man with the elders’ wisdom.” young man with the elders’ wisdom.”

Eastern Orthodox Churches
Oriental Orthodox Churches
Roman Catholic Church
Majorshrine Monastery of Saint Macarius the Great, Scetes, Egypt
Feast1/15 January (West, Roman Catholic)
In the Middle 1/17
Feast1/19 January (Eastern Orthodox)
27 Paremhat (= 4 April)(Oriental Orthodox)

Lake Villa, IL

#4 Jun 15, 2014
C1 Q50
From the three water signs will be born a man
who will celebrate Thursday as his holiday.(HAPPY THANKSGIVING)
His renown, praise, rule and power will grow
on land and sea, bringing trouble to the East

Other then the child and parents with water signs, is there any other way a person can be born under more than one water sign?
Besides his parents and himself being born in water signs, his country could have been "born" in one of the water signs. He could have his Sun, Moon and Rising Sign in the three water signs also.
Cancer Astrology June 21 - July 22 United States of America
(born July 4)
Zodiac water signs, Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces, represent the wide spectrum of this element’s influence in the astrological world.
The above being said,then Thanksgiving in the United States of America would fit with the above quatrain
(Thursday as feast day)
..........7/4 usa cancer..........
..........3/12 picses..........11/10 scorpio..........
..........11/7 scorpio..........
United States of America 7/4/1776 7/4=11 1776 =777 11/777
C1:Q76
The man will be called by a barbaric name(gregory/vigilantus)
that three sisters will receive from destiny.(4/twins/3 pregnancies)
He will speak then to a great people in words and deeds,
more than any other man will have fame and renown
C2:Q28
The penultimate of the surname of the Prophet (baal,bal.bell)
Will take Diana [Thursday] for his day and rest:
He will wander far because of a frantic head,
And delivering a great people from subjection.
C3: Q94
For five hundred years more one will keep count of him
Who was the ornament of his time:
Then suddenly great light will he give,
(nostradamus writings deciphered/understood)

The name Byblos is Greek; papyrus received its early Greek name (byblos, byblinos) from its being exported to the Aegean through Byblos. Hence the English word Bible is derived from byblos as "the (papyrus) book." The city's Canaanite/Phoenician name "GB'L" derived from "gb", meaning well or origin, and El the supreme god of Byblos's pantheon. The present day city is now known by the Arabic name Jubayl or Jbeil a direct descendant of the Canaanite name

Lake Villa, IL

#5 Jun 15, 2014
What I'm saying is that if you focus on God,he comes through,you are not even aware of it ,you may feel more alive ,more in sync ,etc but you will be able to see it in hindsight,
For Example,
Dylan's lyrics from "Tangled Up In Blue"

"I thought you'd never say hello," she said
"You look like the silent type"

Then she opened up a book of poems
And handed it to me
Written by an Italian poet
From the thirteenth century

And every one of them words rang true
And glowed like burnin' coal
Pourin' off of every page
Like it was written in my soul from me to you
Tangled up in blue

I lived with them on Montague street
In a basement down the stairs
There was music in the cafes at night
And revolution in the air

Started with thirteenth century ,and changed lyrics to the fifteenth century,
Nostradamus,as he refined his inspiration,
Now his words were not about himself,he saw a picture with his mind,
The house on a Montague st (steep hill,) lived in the basement apt,is about the house on the left in Chagalls painting ,you"ll see its right by Mineola,(if you look up montague st in delacroix, trust me,I couldn't make this stuff up) if her hair was still red?
One sad part is the unlit candle under the Christ ,it symbolizes 6 children reduced to five,what does Nostradamus say?

C6:Q82

Par les deserts de lieu libre & farouche,
Viendra errer nepueu du grand Pontife:
Assomméà sept auecques lourde souche,
Par ceux qu'apres occuperont le Cyphe.

Through the deserts of the free and wild place,
The nephew of the great Pontiff will come to wander:
Felled by seven with a heavy club,
By those who afterwards will occupy the chalice

Lake Villa, IL

#6 Jun 15, 2014
Just a coincidence?

Nostradamus Century 8 Quatrain 69

Beside the young one the old angel falls,
and will come to rise above him at the end:
ten years equal to most the old one falls again,
of three two and one, the eighth seraphim.

MFB 5-26-1982

Subject: Jewish museum murders
Rue des Minimes 21
1000 BRUXELLES
Phone:+32 (0) 2 761 66 47
Dialing code: 2
Longitude: 4.35277°(4.3 777)
Latitude: 50.8466°( 508 96)
Belgium information address: Office de Promotion du Tourisme de Wallonie et de Bruxelles, ASBL, rue Saint-Bernard 30, 1060 Bruxelles, Belgique
Tourist website: www.visitflanders.be ( visit flat landers ,)
International

Dutch seize $23M worth of heroin in Iran raisin container
May 19, 2014 06:42 PM

The drugs were found in Rotterdam port last week.(AP Photo/Marten van Dijl)

THE HAGUE: Dutch police have found three-quarters of a ton of heroin stashed in a raisin-filled container from Iran, one of their biggest hauls, public prosecutors said Monday.

The container carrying 764 kilos of heroin valued at around 17 million euros ($23 million) was spotted by customs officials in the Rotterdamport a week ago, prosecutors said in a statement.

Police followed the container to the small village of Hagestein, around 60 kilometers east of Rotterdam, and swooped in on Thursday, arresting two men aged 69 and 33 "as they were unloading the cargo of raisins".

The unnamed 69-year-old appeared on drug smuggling charges in a Rotterdam court Monday. He was remanded in custody for two weeks, prosecution spokesman Wim de Bruin told AFP.

The 33-year-old has been released pending an investigation.

"This is certainly one of the biggest hauls seized so far,"

STORY SUMMARY
Dutch police have found three-quarters of a ton of heroin stashed in a raisin-filled container from Iran, one of their biggest hauls, public prosecutors said Monday.

The container carrying 764 kilos of heroin valued at around 17 million euros ($23 million) was spotted by customs officials in the Rotterdam port a week ago, prosecutors said in a statement.
well I never

United States

#7 Jun 15, 2014
W T F ? Happy Fathers Day?

Lake Villa, IL

#8 Jun 15, 2014
The deaths are horrific , coincidence that deaths occur after huge drug busts.?

Lake Villa, IL

#9 Jun 15, 2014
I'm putting my "self" out here ,to try to bring some sort of resolution to these horrible deaths, either you look the other way ,or do something about it. Faith without works is dead. If you've no faith, just disregard this.This is not meant for you.

My fathers death is included ,that I have the courage and that Im speaking of it at all is a good thing, due to my faith in God. It forever changed my life.

Happy Fathers Day Dad
Rest in Peace 5/26/82

Lake Villa, IL

#10 Jun 15, 2014
It IS Father's Day isn't it ?

Lake Villa, IL

#11 Jun 15, 2014
Eleven cars of a Union-Pacific freight train derailed Sunday on Milwaukee's south side, prompting authorities to shut down part of S. Clement Ave.

The train remains upright, and there were no injuries or leakage. Milwaukee firefighters were called to put out a small grass fire caused by sparks from the derailment.

Traffic is blocked on S. Clement Ave. between Euclid and Holt avenues, and it wasn't known how long it would take to reopen the street, Milwaukee Police Sgt. Nicholas Kerhin said Sunday afternoon.

Latest act of terrorism or just coincidence?

Lake Villa, IL

#12 Jun 15, 2014

Lake Villa, IL

#14 Jun 15, 2014
Time date of mailing ,
Date: June 13, 2014 at 7:37:15 PM CDT
Subject: Kuna

Lake Villa, IL

#15 Jun 15, 2014
Make a good fiction story uh?

Lake Villa, IL

#16 Jun 15, 2014
If it happened repeatedly ...what then?

Lake Villa, IL

#17 Jun 15, 2014
There is NO connection ,that I'm aware of ,my hobby of late is recognizing coincidences, There is something called quantum mechanics ans Big Bang theory ,If you measure something over here,that has no strings to something over there ,is over there affected, Einstein said No, everything's conditioned/ preset at the Big Bang instant,Bohr said yes ,a man named J.S. Bell figured out a way to test it years later and Einstein was proved wrong.(if my memory is accurate). If you measure here,it is affected there ,with no strings attached.

Lake Villa, IL

#18 Jun 15, 2014
I find it difficult to believe ,don't you?

Lake Villa, IL

#19 Jun 15, 2014
Well ,in this instance the Sheriffs Office states that Jacob Sahl failed to yield ,so it's not a question anymore is it. Sahl was at fault.

Lake Villa, IL

#20 Jun 15, 2014
Then there is this ,
The simple way to describe the Dave Duerson tragedy is this: A smart, talented, driven young man grew up in a Midwestern town, became a football star, graduated from a prestigious college, won two Super Bowls (one with the Bears, one with the Giants), earned his master’s in business from Harvard, raised a family, became a business millionaire, earned great political and ­community respect, saw it all crumble to dust and killed himself.
That may be factual, but in so many ways, it’s not the truth.
On Feb. 17, Duerson shot himself in the chest with a .38 special at his condo north of Miami.
He was 50. As far as anyone knows, he was not in ill health. More precisely, his body — being those organs, bones and tissues ­exclusive of the brain — was in decent shape. On his bankruptcy statement, interestingly, he had listed under yearly medical ­expenses:“$0.”
He had recently made a list of three new goals in his life: One — get a new job (“He was going to get back into the meat business down there, and he had a satellite-radio show that he was doing,’’ says best friend Harold Rice, the chief executive officer of the Albany Park Community Center on Chicago’s Northwest Side); two — he was going to get his weight down to 235 (he had played at 215 and was up to about 260); and three — he was going to spend more time with his kids.
His business problems — a meat-packing plant that went under, personal financial ruin — were manifest, and he and his wife Alicia had divorced several years before.(That they were still best friends before his suicide hints at the complexity of his relationships with the world.) His four teenage and older children loved him, and he traveled up from Florida from time to time to see them at sporting events and to see Alicia. This was despite the fact he had angrily thrown Alicia against a wall, in a sudden and irrational burst of anger, while the couple were visiting Notre Dame in 2005 to attend a board of trustees meeting and to watch son Tregg play football. And despite the fact he had a new girlfriend in Washington, D.C., whom he had said he intended to marry.
Dave had been down, yes. And life was seemingly crumbling about him, if it wasn’t already demolished. And his price was such that the move to Florida was almost as much an escape from his adopted hometown of Chicago and its judgment as it was a place to start over. But as Alicia says,“The financial situation and all that — he had dealt withit.’’
“He came to me back in 2006 when it was all falling apart,’’ Rice says.“And he said,‘You know what a phoenix is?’ I said,‘Yes. A bird that rises from the ashes.’ He said,‘Well, that’s me. That’s what I’m going to be — a phoenix.’ &#8201 ;’’
At the death scene — as tidy and clean a suicide venue as the investigating Dade County police had ever seen — Duerson even had new business cards laid out, ones that ­designated him as an executive of a Florida meat distributor.
In the condo, which Alicia and close family friend Otis Wilson and Rice would visit after the police investigation concluded, there was a bizarre, illogical ­normalcy to the place.
There was a Bible, and books in proper places, towels folded, the carpet vacuumed. His Cadillac Escalade in the downstairs parking lot was freshly cleaned and detailed.
“You would have thought that any second he was going to walk back in,’’ Rice says.
Indeed, Rice was so disturbed by the rationality of the scene — all except the large blood stain on the mattress — that he told Alicia,“This stuff doesn’t add up.’’ He was certain it must have been a murder.
But the security cameras showed that no one had come or gone from Duerson’s apartment in two days. There were long, typed letters from Duerson, but they were not about suicide, and Rice thought they could have been forged.

Lake Villa, IL

#22 Jun 15, 2014
All right ,If 3 is a symbol for heaven,( the trinity ),and 4 is a symbol for earth, What is in between?

bril·liant [bril-yuhnt] Show IPA
adjective
shining brightly; sparkling; glittering; lustrous: the brilliant lights ofthe city.
distinguished; illustrious: a brilliant performance by a young pianist.
having or showing great intelligence, talent, quality, etc.: abrilliant technician.
strong and clear in tone; vivid; bright: brilliant blues and greens; thebrilliant sound of the trumpets.
splendid or magnificent: a brilliant social event.
noun
Jewelry. a gem, especially a diamond, having any of severalvarieties of the brilliant cut.

Printing. a size of type about 3½-point.

Origin:
1675–85; < French brillant shining, present participle of briller <Italian brillare to glitter (perhaps derivative of an expressive root); see-ant

Lake Villa, IL

#23 Jun 15, 2014
All right let's continue ,
I've noticed many places that are in between 3 and 4 in real life,
1: How many nephews does Donald Duck have?
Answer : 3 right ? Triplets ...Huey ,Dewey ,and Louie?
Wrong ,there was a fourth ,named Phooey, a mistake written in .
2: How many Musketeers were there?
Answer: 3 Right? Wrong,what about Dartagnian?
That's all right ? Wrong...
Catch my drift ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muhlenberg Football 7 hr 4 sho 10
cameron gossar (C.j) (Nov '11) 20 hr burnt 22
Who is the girl at minit mart! Thu george 6
Tammy garris duban Thu Wondering 13
Any woman want to have some fun Thu Bubbles 10
highschool football Oct 18 Concerned 1
Sheriff mcgehee for judge executive Oct 13 Hello 3

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance