teacher arrested on drug charges

Posted in the Greenville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
interested

Frankfort, KY

#1 Sep 10, 2010
anyone heard about the teacher at the high school arrested on drug charges??? his name is Addison James.
weekender

United States

#3 Sep 10, 2010
What school? What kind of drugs?
it belive it was

Evansville, IN

#4 Sep 11, 2010
muhlenburg south high school
weekender

United States

#5 Sep 11, 2010
Glad I don't have kids @ that school. Just goes 2 show that u never know who u can trust.
Eastender

United States

#6 Sep 11, 2010
it belive it was wrote:
muhlenburg south high school
Must be a lie. There is no Muhlenberg South High School.
Respect Teachers

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Sep 11, 2010
NEWS FLASH

Muhlenberg South High School doesn't exist anymore.

UPDATE

This looks like a question used to entice slanderous statements from others on this young teacher. Unless this is true all of those that add to this thread (in a malicious way) Can be considered libel.

I would watch what you say about a respected teacher.
muhlenbergcounty student

Greenville, KY

#8 Sep 11, 2010
Attention!!!

This statement is not true! This is a rumor!
the truth

Frankfort, KY

#9 Sep 13, 2010
this is 100% true he was arrested October 30, 2009 in the parking lot of Muhlenburg West High School. i'm amazed anyone would suggest that he is a respected teacher, or further, that he is still employed as a teacher. guess if you aren't a meth head in muhlenburg co. you're doing well.
interested

Frankfort, KY

#10 Sep 13, 2010
is he still teaching??
Truth

Canton, OH

#11 Sep 13, 2010
Respect Teachers wrote:
NEWS FLASH
Muhlenberg South High School doesn't exist anymore.
UPDATE
This looks like a question used to entice slanderous statements from others on this young teacher. Unless this is true all of those that add to this thread (in a malicious way) Can be considered libel.
I would watch what you say about a respected teacher.
This is completely true. Futhermore, this person (interested) has started another thread to harass this teacher. If its true prove it out here.

This man is a teacher at the WEST campus and if he had been arrested on drug charges it would have been in the paper. Its always in the paper in Muhlenberg. Grow up and quit harassing respected teachers for your own enjoyment.
interested

Frankfort, KY

#12 Sep 14, 2010
YOU are not telling the truth, you obviously do not know what a respected teacher is, one who hasn't been arrested and convicted of drug charges. Addison James was arrested October 30, 2009 at Muhlenberg West and plead guilty on January 11, 2010. The case number it 09-M-01330. So, if you want the REAL TRUTH go down to your courthouse and look it up yourself.
interested

Frankfort, KY

#13 Sep 14, 2010
maybe you should call the paper and ask them why they didn't print such news worthy information.
Maybe

Herndon, KY

#14 Sep 14, 2010
Maybe the paper only goes after certain people and the leader is all behind the merger.
DTboy

United States

#15 Sep 14, 2010
interested wrote:
YOU are not telling the truth, you obviously do not know what a respected teacher is, one who hasn't been arrested and convicted of drug charges. Addison James was arrested October 30, 2009 at Muhlenberg West and plead guilty on January 11, 2010. The case number it 09-M-01330. So, if you want the REAL TRUTH go down to your courthouse and look it up yourself.
Now that's pretty self explanatory.
Lynn

White Plains, KY

#16 Oct 20, 2010
Drug charges or not Mr. James was a great guy and teacher! I loved his friendly and laid back attitude and he was one of the few teachers I missed when I graduated.

But as for the drug charges, I was attending the school at the supposed time of the arrest and no such thing happened, otherwise everyone at the school would gave been talking about it.
JAMES ISA COCKSMOKE

Switzerland

#17 Oct 21, 2010
i am actually the president of the police assosciation in muhlenberg, and it is true- james is a ddude who does drugs at school and then has sex with the fat male students
ohgoodness

Hawkins, TX

#18 Oct 27, 2011
Addison was my teacher last year, one of my favorite teachers actually.
I think he did his job well, he helped anyone when they needed help.
Although, Mr. James sercetly tried "getting" with students, I can name of two times that Mr. James put his hands on my legs. Call me a liar, I don't care.
FUc2

Rochester, KY

#19 Oct 27, 2011
ohgoodness wrote:
Although, Mr. James sercetly tried "getting" with students, I can name of two times that Mr. James put his hands on my legs. Call me a liar, I don't care.
Think you for bring up a post from one year ago. I can see how much you care about the man.
Hanson

Cadiz, KY

#20 Oct 27, 2011
ohgoodness wrote:
liar!
Angel2005

Nortonville, KY

#21 Oct 30, 2011
What else is new. Some of the elementary schools have former pot smokers/acoholics running their shows. Especially the one who is an assistant principals daughter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alisha 51 min Goodlyck 4
lori west or 57 min Intriguing 4
Ernie isome 5 hr Citizen 1 7
yonts for state representive. 6 hr Senator 8
Sheriff mcgehee for judge executive 22 hr seriously 9
Need Information about Samantha Dawn Stanley Thu El presidenta 7
mustang cheer Thu stars 7

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance