Graham Couple Shot

Posted in the Greenville Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lil britches

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 25, 2013
 
okay wrote:
<quoted text>Why change it now? You said you knew. How were drugs involved? Who shot who? Did you tell KSP what you know?
Did I tell the KSP that drugs were involved? What does it matter if drugs were involved? 90% of the county is on them. Why are u so inquisitive?!
okay

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 25, 2013
 
lil britches wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I tell the KSP that drugs were involved? What does it matter if drugs were involved? 90% of the county is on them. Why are u so inquisitive?!
They may have family that would like to know the real truth.
Something else

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 30, 2013
 
I actually lived beside them, and they def seemed like they were hiding something, dune was from
England and apparently was running from something over there, they lived very strange, no elcritcy or things like that. They sold herbs over the Internet, well that's what they said. He was very hostile, I never heard her speak, apparently a few days before they killed them selves or whatever, she was standing on the side of the road with her clothes trying to leave.... I don't know the whole story or even why anything went down the way it did. But I did always have a feeling they were doing something very bad.
I need to know more

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 1, 2013
 
I knew Dune very well but that is all im prepared to say, Dune has a child with a lady from England. Is there anything else you know that could shed any light n this.
Something else wrote:
I actually lived beside them, and they def seemed like they were hiding something, dune was from
England and apparently was running from something over there, they lived very strange, no elcritcy or things like that. They sold herbs over the Internet, well that's what they said. He was very hostile, I never heard her speak, apparently a few days before they killed them selves or whatever, she was standing on the side of the road with her clothes trying to leave.... I don't know the whole story or even why anything went down the way it did. But I did always have a feeling they were doing something very bad.
really?

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Nov 1, 2013
 
They both spoke. They came in my place of business a lot. He didn't talk a lot but I figured he was a quiet, withdrawn person. Where was she from? They may have been strange people but I liked them both and it's a tragedy for what happened. I hope they have found peace.
yes really

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Nov 1, 2013
 
Dunes wife yola was mexican, a lovely shy lady, something terrible has happened and I dont think it was a double suicide pact, that is my opinion and thoughts, I could be wrong but I knew Dune for many years.
Escortmagnum

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Nov 2, 2013
 
They don't believe you because you haven't got a clue, your just guessing and talking shit!!!
what

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Nov 2, 2013
 
Who is that comment directed at escortmagnum?
Escortmagnum wrote:
They don't believe you because you haven't got a clue, your just guessing and talking shit!!!
cover up

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Nov 2, 2013
 
They where murder
All I Am Saying

Loughborough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Nov 6, 2013
 
I didn't know Yola but I knew Dune for nearly 30 years. From reading some of the comments describing him I'm finding it hard to believe that it's the same Dune I knew! He was a good person & I don't know what happened to make him take his own life. Such a shame, for both of them & for everyone that knew them. Nothing further to add from me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Greenville Forum right now

Search the Greenville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 40 min Jay 138,789
Buzzy R 59 min knowsTOOmuch 33
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Yep 16,031
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Yep 81,217
Beauty Pageant Scheduled to Benefit Fire Victims 1 hr Money 71
Lady's of the night 3 hr richie 23
Watson Home Demolished 4 hr FYI 53
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••