who knows

Greenville, KY

#1 Nov 21, 2012
Who is the best doctor and lawyer to get to help you get disability in muhlenberg co?
justice ann

United States

#2 Nov 22, 2012
I'll be the judge! And just why do you think you need disability?
just saying

Calhoun, KY

#3 Nov 22, 2012
Brent Yonts
Judge

Rochester, KY

#4 Nov 22, 2012
I can't work anymore hours than I do to support all of you "disabled".
oh yea?

Greenville, KY

#5 Nov 22, 2012
just saying wrote:
Brent Yonts
Brent Yonts handles disability? I wonder if he is usually successful? Ty
concerned in muhlenberg

White Plains, KY

#6 Nov 22, 2012
Judge wrote:
Hey dumbass, The hours you work and the payroll taxes you pay does not have one thing to do with a person getting injured at the work site and becoming dis-abled. These benefits are called compensation. Each employer is required to carry compensation insurance on their employees, or become victims of a lawsuit. Maybe an employee is overworked, maybe an employee was put into a dangerous situation, maybe safety percautions wasn't enforced by the employer, maybe the accident was just that an accident, what-ever don't think you are being abused financially because someone gets hurt. Just be glad it wasn't you becoming dis-abled.
who knows

Greenville, KY

#7 Nov 22, 2012
I've been working for 25 years with a disabling disease and it has caught up with me. Be glad it isn't you.
concerned in muhlenberg

White Plains, KY

#8 Nov 22, 2012
who knows wrote:
I've been working for 25 years with a disabling disease and it has caught up with me. Be glad it isn't you.
Don't worry about it, you can't help your situation. screw all these people who think only the rich man deserves the breaks. I'm certain you are well deserving of your compensation.
justice ann

United States

#9 Nov 23, 2012
concerned in muhlenberg wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumbass, The hours you work and the payroll taxes you pay does not have one thing to do with a person getting injured at the work site and becoming dis-abled. These benefits are called compensation. Each employer is required to carry compensation insurance on their employees, or become victims of a lawsuit. Maybe an employee is overworked, maybe an employee was put into a dangerous situation, maybe safety percautions wasn't enforced by the employer, maybe the accident was just that an accident, what-ever don't think you are being abused financially because someone gets hurt. Just be glad it wasn't you becoming dis-abled.
Omg how do u even know what's goin on here? U need to change ur name to nosey in muhlenberg. My God log off for a while
Sick and Tired

Owensboro, KY

#10 Nov 23, 2012
Judge wrote:
Amen!!! What a effin joke.
Fact

Owensboro, KY

#11 Nov 23, 2012
[QUOTE who="oh yea?"]<quoted text>Brent Yonts handles disability? I wonder if he is usually successful? Ty[/QUOTE]
Well his son walked away from prison with a Class X murder conviction. Getting a disability judgement should be cake.
Agreed

Owensboro, KY

#12 Nov 23, 2012
justice ann wrote:
<quoted text>Omg how do u even know what's goin on here? U need to change ur name to nosey in muhlenberg. My God log off for a while
Ditto!!
Joe

Chattanooga, TN

#13 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>Hey dumbass, The hours you work and the payroll taxes you pay does not have one thing to do with a person getting injured at the work site and becoming dis-abled. These benefits are called compensation. Each employer is required to carry compensation insurance on their employees, or become victims of a lawsuit. Maybe an employee is overworked, maybe an employee was put into a dangerous situation, maybe safety percautions wasn't enforced by the employer, maybe the accident was just that an accident, what-ever don't think you are being abused financially because someone gets hurt. Just be glad it wasn't you becoming dis-abled.
That's why we need UNIONS to protect us.
Hey Hey Hey

United States

#14 Nov 23, 2012
Hey, dumbass. Workman's Compensation has absolutely nothing to do with regular disability. Workman's Comp. is for those whom are hurt on the job and are compensated for said time lost. Disability funds are paid in by each and every U.S. citizen whom files income tax via state and federal tax. There are people who receive a disability check that have never been able to work. So, how does workman's comp. take care of those types of cases?
You just need to stick to spreading your graffiti around the ghetto or writing on the sidewalks with your chalk and leave the big people talk to those who can actually talk the talk. "Concerned in Muhlenberg" has absolutely no business being on a public forum of this caliber. Maybe you should stick ti posting on the "Woman's Head Stepped on by Rand Paul Supporters" thread. At least on that thread your stupid, non-thought-out rants have the slim chance of being overlooked due to the high volume of people posting comments...
You're welcome, and have a nice day...
Judge

Rochester, KY

#15 Nov 23, 2012
Should be pretty easy to get on disability. Half of the county is on it now.
Hahaha!

United States

#16 Nov 23, 2012
Hey Hey Hey wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, dumbass. Workman's Compensation has absolutely nothing to do with regular disability. Workman's Comp. is for those whom are hurt on the job and are compensated for said time lost. Disability funds are paid in by each and every U.S. citizen whom files income tax via state and federal tax. There are people who receive a disability check that have never been able to work. So, how does workman's comp. take care of those types of cases?
You just need to stick to spreading your graffiti around the ghetto or writing on the sidewalks with your chalk and leave the big people talk to those who can actually talk the talk. "Concerned in Muhlenberg" has absolutely no business being on a public forum of this caliber. Maybe you should stick ti posting on the "Woman's Head Stepped on by Rand Paul Supporters" thread. At least on that thread your stupid, non-thought-out rants have the slim chance of being overlooked due to the high volume of people posting comments...
You're welcome, and have a nice day...
Thanks!! This is quite possibly the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Still laughing out loud!!
Seriously

United States

#17 Nov 23, 2012
Judge wrote:
Should be pretty easy to get on disability. Half of the county is on it now.
Just half?
ttt

United States

#18 Nov 23, 2012
If you are deemed disabled you are paid from social security. No wonder this country is in the shape it's in with the number of idiots that post on here alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 49 min Plain Talkin 758
The Look mystery easter give a way 1 hr dont be a hopper 15
wanting to give heaf 4 hr george 20
Coal mining jobs 5 hr Willie Granville 7
Lulu Rue do u like anal 7 hr Lulu Rue 12
Looking for fun (Jun '16) 14 hr Christy 16
Tim burden 22 hr rumour mill 2

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages