Clint Black and Mudd River

Clint Black and Mudd River

Posted in the Greenville Forum

Yeah

Prattville, AL

#1 Apr 21, 2012
Just saw where Mudd River Union is opening for Clint Black on May 17th in Greenville. This is awesome!!! Hopefully someone will finally recognize them and get them going on to the big leagues!!! Looking forward to the show!!
Welp

United States

#2 Apr 21, 2012
Who is supposed to be with clint also
Yeah

Prattville, AL

#4 Apr 21, 2012
Welp wrote:
Who is supposed to be with clint also
Scott Lindsey is playing as well. New country artist
actually

Greenville, KY

#5 Apr 21, 2012
MRU will be opening for Scott Lindsay, Scott is opening for Clint Black.
Tommy

United States

#6 Apr 21, 2012
Haven't heard much from Clint in a while, but he has some awesome songs!
Woody

Nortonville, KY

#7 Apr 21, 2012
Woods Bait Shop will be sponsoring this event. Come by the Bait Shop for free tee-shirts and an autographs.
when

Providence, KY

#8 Apr 21, 2012
Woody wrote:
Woods Bait Shop will be sponsoring this event. Come by the Bait Shop for free tee-shirts and an autographs.
Customers only???
Woody

Nortonville, KY

#9 Apr 22, 2012
NO NO...all is welcome
Yeah

Dunmor, KY

#10 Apr 22, 2012
Woody wrote:
NO NO...all is welcome
What kind of shirts/autographs are they?
Welp

United States

#12 Apr 23, 2012
Where can you get tickets?
Michele

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 May 18, 2012
It was a wonderful concert, all acts were GREAT. If you weren't there, you missed an awesome night. Clint Black as always was excellent. I had never heard of Mudd River Union, not being from that part of the state but they were really good, as was Scott Lindsay. If you want your local artists to get heard, you have to support them. I can't believe the show was not sold out. For everyone that came, thank you for supporting your local artists and your local businesses; newly founded C&H Productions had a great line-up on their debut venture. If you want top acts to come to your area, get behind this new company. Clint Black is top notch and has not lost a thing in the 20+ years I have followed him, sounds as good as ever. Absolutely love him!!
need em

Owensboro, KY

#14 May 18, 2012
Michele wrote:
It was a wonderful concert, all acts were GREAT. If you weren't there, you missed an awesome night. Clint Black as always was excellent. I had never heard of Mudd River Union, not being from that part of the state but they were really good, as was Scott Lindsay. If you want your local artists to get heard, you have to support them. I can't believe the show was not sold out. For everyone that came, thank you for supporting your local artists and your local businesses; newly founded C&H Productions had a great line-up on their debut venture. If you want top acts to come to your area, get behind this new company. Clint Black is top notch and has not lost a thing in the 20+ years I have followed him, sounds as good as ever. Absolutely love him!!
Who's C&H Productions?Are they located in Muhlenberg County?
Michele

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 May 19, 2012
Sorry it was C&H Entertainment Please check out their website candhentertainment.com . First rate! Pictures will be uploaded soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stacy Pendley 3 hr James Case 3
Brandon Graves 3 hr Reelz 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Duh 171,878
Deep derp 5 hr Jackson 1
Shane gray 7 hr Chuck Norris 6
Brent Yonts 14 hr haarveee 17
pathetic business owners. Jan 17 Funny 49

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance