First Prev
of 4
Next Last
crabs

Madisonville, KY

#1 Mar 27, 2011
Does anybody know this crazy M*****f*****? Well, it seems to me that he is THE biggest douche bag in this county. He is awful towards his family, has ZERO respect for his wife and kids. Hell, he doesn't deserve any of them.
lollipop

Greenville, KY

#2 Jul 14, 2011
shawn is not the one that has no respect for his family it is that bitch wife that runs around all over town with what ever trash she can find. so u need to get your story straight u piece of shit. I heard he is a good father. and a good looking man to.
Knows

Greenville, KY

#3 Jul 19, 2011
He was very abusive to her and neglects his kids! She's dating someone now anyway! She's wides up n moved on!
Topaz

Central City, KY

#4 Jul 19, 2011
That whole Morris bunch is crazy! She is lucky to be rid of him and away from that bunch.
Hmmm

Gilbertsville, KY

#5 Jul 21, 2011
I knew Shawn a long time ago, and I cant imagine that he abuses his wife. However, nobody really knows the truth except the people that live in that house. All I know for sure is that when I see him out in public, his kids act like he hung the moon. One of his little girls is absolutely crazy about him, and I pray for ALL of his children that he is not abusive.

Before you continue bashing Shawn and his wife, remember that their kids are old enough to read this.
anti shawn

Greenville, KY

#6 Aug 1, 2011
Shawny Shawn shoulda been better to her and not TRAPPED her in that trailor and she wouldn't have left him! She's got a new beginning now with new opprotunities. He's history. FYI-stop dressing like a girl and maybe your next wife will stay
just sayn

Princeton, KY

#7 Aug 30, 2011
I dont think he dresses like a girl. saw him at the greenville concert, he was lookin pretty fine. just sayn...
Geeeeroooossss

Greenville, KY

#8 Aug 30, 2011
He is a complete girl. I know first hand that he dresses like and acts like a girl. Any man that bedazzles his jeans well... I'll just say this. If Shawn Morris isn't gay, he missed one he'll of an opportunity. Just sayin
Omg

Greenville, KY

#9 Sep 8, 2011
He's seeing some man from Beaverdam I hear
wow!

Tomball, TX

#10 Sep 8, 2011
He's not gay..he is attracted to women as a matter a fact I seen him tonight..known him my whole life never been rude or abusive for as long as I've been around..just saying :)

And just because some guy wears expensive clothes and has a sense of style doesn't mean they are gay. Again..I'm just sayin.
Somebody

United States

#11 Sep 8, 2011
[QUOTE who="wow! "]He's not gay..he is attracted to women as a matter a fact I seen him tonight..known him my whole life never been rude or abusive for as long as I've been around..just saying :)
And just because some guy wears expensive clothes and has a sense of style doesn't mean they are gay. Again..I'm just sayin.[/QUOTE]Only known him that long cause ur his sister. You haven't a clue about his sexual preference. Any "man" who likes things shoved in his ass likes men
wow!

Tomball, TX

#12 Sep 9, 2011
Somebody wrote:
[QUOTE who="wow! "]He's not gay..he is attracted to women as a matter a fact I seen him tonight..known him my whole life never been rude or abusive for as long as I've been around..just saying :)
And just because some guy wears expensive clothes and has a sense of style doesn't mean they are gay. Again..I'm just sayin. "

Only known him that long cause ur his sister. You haven't a clue about his sexual preference. Any "man" who likes things shoved in his ass likes men
Hahaha I'm defiantly NOT his sister.. I know her as well though..haha don't run your mouth unless you know who your talking to bud!
Somebody

Greenville, KY

#13 Sep 9, 2011
You must be the shover of the things crammed in his ass. There's a difference in guys who like to dress nice and outright queers. If Shawn Morris isn't gay I'll kiss your ass buddy. Ask either of his ex-wives. He liked things stuck in his rectum during sex. Why do u think his last wife left? She freaked the he'll out and shagged ass.
wow!

Toledo, OH

#15 Sep 9, 2011
Haha I'm not a guy for One. I'm not
Trying to get in an argument with some
Immature person who has nothing better than talk about someone..hahah and ur prolly over 30 years old arguing with me..that's pathetic!
Somebody

Tomball, TX

#16 Sep 10, 2011
Ok not sister but his neice I see. FYI amber don't follow in ur momma's footsteps. Ur uncle's a girl n ain't nothing wring w/ it if that's what he wants. And so I'm over 30? Who cares? I graduated w/ it uncle to be quite honest. It was a speculation back then but a conformation now. I hope he stands proud if who he is
wow!

Toledo, OH

#17 Sep 10, 2011
This isn't amber either..I also know her..I'm Not in their family..I love that your so concerned about him though..kinda gives me something to do with my spare time :)
Somebody

Greenville, KY

#18 Sep 10, 2011
Ice scanned back through my comments to make sure and I was right. The word concerned was never used. I'm all in if he prefers men. Completely supportive. I hate it for his boys but Thats his business
wow!

Greenville, KY

#19 Sep 10, 2011
Well apparently you have some type of concern or you wouldn't be on here vicing your "words of wisdom
Your coming up with." I'm done replying back though not worth my time..
scott

Fairview, TN

#20 Sep 12, 2011
moose is a friend of mine ,an even distant kin through marriage now he has always showed respect and just wana say there is always 2 sides to every story .i dont judge him that is his life and id give him the shirt off my back
Somebody

Greenville, KY

#21 Sep 13, 2011
Thanks Scott would you take your pants off for him? Cause that's what he wants. Love some men

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Auto and truck repair 5 hr Jim 10
Mitch Latham Cowardboy Wed Yup 2
Tiffany miller (May '14) Sep 26 Jim 52
dawn hensley tacky photo (Feb '16) Sep 26 TOI 53
camper fire Sep 24 just a girl 6
Clowns Sep 23 really? 11
Whitney Hensley (Oct '10) Sep 23 Misty Rae 24

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance