Next Last
harkins

United States

#21 Jun 17, 2014
Dh
Baseball mom

Henderson, KY

#22 Jun 17, 2014
I applaud tommy and all his hard work. The amount of stress he is under is great. FYI it's not "greenville park" it is muhlenberg county. A park designed for all!! He manages his time I'm sure the best he can. As for late games. I agree late games are hard on kiddos. However that was not all Barton's fault. As far as his attitude. That comes with his culture. Everyone has one. Until you that want to complain want to step in and take over - since I'm sure u could do so much better- I would hope you could stop and support the great things that are being brought to the county due to his perseverance and dedication.
Baseball mom

Henderson, KY

#23 Jun 17, 2014
Nehi wrote:
The whole league is jacked up, IMO. I am very disappointed in how things have taken place this year. NO tryouts before drafting? How is this fair? 8pm games for 1st grader. Yes it's no big deal when schools
Out but the last two months has been hell.
If you think about it baseball is so uncertain. Especially the performance of a player. That being said tryout. Why would observing a child for a few hours justify him being on the Allstar team or not being. All players have bad performances. The way they picked was based on the entire season which shows consistency. So not to be rude but my advice is if you want your child to make all stars don't leave it to chance. Ability speaks for itself.
Baseball mom

Henderson, KY

#24 Jun 17, 2014
Bmfj wrote:
The league is NOTHING like it was in the 80's and 90's. It's a shame. I have tried to approach management for 2 years straight just to get shunned as "that
parent"! I saw this coming and tried to make the right people aware of it!!
Hmmm...you are exactly right it is NOT the 80's or 90's things change.
thatsjustme

Frankfort, KY

#25 Jun 22, 2014
i don't think the "tryouts" post was relating to all-stars. it was relating to the drafting of teams before the season started.

the ppl that I would like to applaud for all their hard work is the coaches and volunteers that help teach these young players the love of the game. the extra work they put in does not come with a paycheck...those are the ppl that i appreciate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tattoos (Apr '12) 12 min HS-k 78
Kemica Betar (May '16) 6 hr Yes 4
Monica Kirtley Keith 9 hr Tiffany 26
anyone know nathan johnson? 14 hr FYI 8
Justice for Waymon 15 hr chris 12
Shawn Noffsinger Abuser 15 hr Carl 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 19 hr Tik Tok 906

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages