Sorry, we don't like desperate people
wow

Dunmor, KY

#4 Mar 4, 2014
What r u talking bout wife
wife

United States

#5 Mar 4, 2014
I want to hire a female to jus flirt with my husband and to see if he will take it farther .. no sex or nothing like that
Cash

Cadiz, KY

#6 Mar 4, 2014
I need extra money. Name?
Watchful eye

United States

#8 Mar 11, 2014
That's something I would pay to know as well
Ross

United States

#10 Mar 12, 2014
Curious wrote:
If it's the same guy that use to work at south that slept with students, that would be easy money. A lot of people feel sorry for you. Then again, if it's another desperate man needing attention, if you have to ask then you probably already know the answer
I'd say it's the former teacher from south but there might be several. I'm betting its D. Richey.
wifes1fan

Tucker, GA

#12 Mar 12, 2014
24 years old divorced young woman here.. Don't know ur stats, but I don't need to you Just blew my simple mind! ingenious idea thank u for sharing.
you should be given the nobel prize and have ur own holiday on calendar every year from now until the end of female human beings existence.
***(if u did not come up with this on your own & learned of the "honeytrap" from something or someone please share the source I would love to know.)
girl power!! Lol :)
pimp

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Mar 13, 2014
if you have to bring your question here, you already have your answer. Your hubby will hit anything. etc.
wife

United States

#14 Mar 14, 2014
I wish I did think of it on my own but I didn't. I actually found it online, jus goggle it
Jealousy

Cadiz, KY

#16 Mar 14, 2014
No need to talk about them unless you care! They will be just fine, his wife is pregnant again!! Yea wooohooooooo !!!
Curious

United States

#17 Mar 14, 2014
Who's prego? There's several people that's been mentioned. Curious who's expecting
Right

United States

#19 Feb 4, 2016
I'm looking for a honey trap to
Fun

Greenville, KY

#20 Feb 5, 2016
If he is playing why don't you play
Right

United States

#21 Feb 5, 2016
I rather fine out if he is first before I play
Fun

Greenville, KY

#22 Feb 5, 2016
Right wrote:
I rather fine out if he is first before I play
If you think it's going on it probably is
itsbeendoneb4

Madisonville, KY

#23 Feb 10, 2016
Right wrote:
I'm looking for a honey trap to
Get a voice activated recorder from radio shack , about $30, and put it in his or her vehicle. They only record when some noise is being made. If placed in the right area it will record what they are saying. It is illegal and can not be used in court but you may get a few answers or leads as to what you think may be going on. Just remember to try to stay calm if you hear your significant other talking crap about you. Get it out every couple of of days or so and listen to it. Just remember you wanted to know for sure. You may not like what you hear. But from experience if you have a deep down gut feeling something's wrong then it probably is. Sometimes I think the worst part is finding out they can have an intimate detailed conversation about everything, including you, but they don't seem to have 5 words for you in a days time. Sometimes I think it's worse than just a sexual affair but that's just my opinion. Good luck. And don't blow it too soon with the recorder until you get plenty of info and definitive validation.
Curious

Louisville, KY

#24 Feb 10, 2016
Fun wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think it's going on it probably is
Instinct is usually right.
Fun

Greenville, KY

#25 Feb 15, 2016
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Instinct is usually right.
Let's have some fun

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitch latham 7 min Stud 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr NO more Rep 611
Nathen Barnes 2 hr Just me 12
Carrie Nelson 8 hr no one 7
Information on Jason Rice age 40 23 hr uknowwho 16
Murder in Muhlenberg County (Mar '10) Sun JSN 20
cheer leading? Sun Shameful 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages