Dunmor, KY

#3 Oct 19, 2010
truth teller wrote:
Yes I know him,what do want to know?
what do u know about him?
truth teller

Greenville, KY

#4 Oct 20, 2010
He used to be a good guy but he is with a liar, thief and drug head now and I'm sure he is doing the same as her.
concernedcitizen 4u

Dunmor, KY

#5 Oct 20, 2010
truth teller wrote:
He used to be a good guy but he is with a liar, thief and drug head now and I'm sure he is doing the same as her.
he use to be a good guy? hmmm maybe when he was 5... then he turned into a crackhead...
Beenthere

Morocco, IN

#6 Oct 20, 2010
Stole golf clubs from his friend and pawned them. Bad news. Don't know lately but was big time drugs years ago.
Information leader

Cadiz, KY

#7 Oct 23, 2010
He's a liar, theif, druggie, burglar. He's bad news all around. If ur friends with him good chances r somethings gonna come up missing

Since: Oct 10

Detroit, MI

#8 Oct 23, 2010
Information leader wrote:
He's a liar, theif, druggie, burglar. He's bad news all around. If ur friends with him good chances r somethings gonna come up missing
Yea he steals from everyone including his mom brother and kids!
cathy campbell nolen

Greenville, KY

#9 Oct 27, 2010
OK,"truthteller" jason is 38 yrs old, n we dated for a little over 3 months!!!!! How would i change him in that short period? u know nothing about me, so quit being a f--kn hater!!!!! Im sure jason hasnt done anything you havent or maybe he turned you down to f--k!!! I dont know, but whatever you need to get a life!!!! He has a beautiful daughter and doesnt need to read this stupid s--t bout her dad!!!!!! I absolutely hate this website!!!!! People in this county need to worry about themselves instead of gossipn about other people to make themselves look and feel better. U need extreme help!!!!!!!!!!1
cathy campbell nolen

Greenville, KY

#10 Oct 27, 2010
Jason strader is a Great Guy!!!!!! nothings changed.... Hes made mistakes just like the rest of us, but who the f--k are you to judge?????????? Quit being a hater and get a life and quit gossiping on this stupid site.........i guess it makes you feel better about yourself and what you're doing!!!!!!!!!!
cathy campbell nolen

Greenville, KY

#11 Oct 27, 2010
n another thing "truth teller" i used to be a drug head, but ive been clean since march!!!!!!!!!! so maybe you should change your f--kd up name on this site.......... GET A LIFE, AND QUIT BEING A HATER!!!!!!!!!!WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF AND HOW MESSED UP YOUR LIFE IS INSTEAD OF TRYING TO F--K WITH EVERYONE ELSES!!!!!
Wow

Dunmor, KY

#12 Oct 27, 2010
cathy campbell nolen wrote:
n another thing "truth teller" i used to be a drug head, but ive been clean since march!!!!!!!!!! so maybe you should change your f--kd up name on this site.......... GET A LIFE, AND QUIT BEING A HATER!!!!!!!!!!WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF AND HOW MESSED UP YOUR LIFE IS INSTEAD OF TRYING TO F--K WITH EVERYONE ELSES!!!!!
Try focusing on your life and stay off of this site. It seems to bring out the worst in you.
knowitall

Anderson, SC

#13 Oct 27, 2010
i saw a dude put his finger in his butt and then chew on his fingernails. is that nasty or is it just me?
Law Dog

Dunmor, KY

#14 Oct 27, 2010
I GOT THREE WORDS FOR YOU... 'DEAD BEAT DAD'
Just a Dude

Toledo, OH

#15 Oct 28, 2010
Strader is definitely still up to his old tricks I don't know the girl he's with now but he was selling something at the pawn shop the other day and I heard him telling a couple of other dudes that he had a woman who liked to spend money on him
Law dog

Detroit, MI

#16 Oct 28, 2010
U would think pawn shops would steer clear of thieves!
knowitall

Anderson, SC

#17 Oct 28, 2010
Law dog wrote:
U would think pawn shops would steer clear of thieves!
yeh.......how would they stay in business? do you really think that you could run one without drug addicts and thieves bringing in their booty.
Concernedmom

Detroit, MI

#18 Oct 28, 2010
cathy campbell nolen wrote:
Jason strader is a Great Guy!!!!!! nothings changed.... Hes made mistakes just like the rest of us, but who the f--k are you to judge?????????? Quit being a hater and get a life and quit gossiping on this stupid site.........i guess it makes you feel better about yourself and what you're doing!!!!!!!!!!
. I believe you both need help. And should never be aloud around your children. I don't think anyone is being a hater? Hater of what two people that apparently can't take care of themselves? And turn to drugs as some answer to your pathetic lives? Grow up act like adults you have to earn respect to get it!!!
cathy campbell nolen

Greenville, KY

#19 Oct 28, 2010
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Try focusing on your life and stay off of this site. It seems to bring out the worst in you.
U r soo right!!!!
cathy campbell nolen

Greenville, KY

#20 Oct 28, 2010
Concernedmom wrote:
<quoted text>. I believe you both need help. And should never be aloud around your children. I don't think anyone is being a hater? Hater of what two people that apparently can't take care of themselves? And turn to drugs as some answer to your pathetic lives? Grow up act like adults you have to earn respect to get it!!!
I appreciate u being concerned, but i did finally get help in March!!! N i lost everything to drugs, except my 2 beautiful children!!!n i thank GOD for that every second of every day!!! I have an addiction, and im learning how to deal with life on its own terms instead of turning to drugs.... for real, i finally learned my lesson, it just sucks that i had to learn it the hard way!!! n you have no right whatsoever to say i should never be around my children, they are my whole life and always have been, regardless of my stupid mistakes... i dont know any mom thats perfect, but i am damn sure trying!!!!!!!!!!1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Freels 6 hr Jaged 2
Greg L Oates 6 hr Brel 3
How are things with Ricky Keith and his little ... 6 hr Brel 36
PAT Keith-Oates 6 hr Brel 39
Amanda Gibson 7 hr Erj40 1
kelli hammonds Fri omg 2
Amanda Gibson Fri Creed 1

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance