street junkie

Central City, KY

#1 Nov 5, 2013
Does anyone know or heard he has been working for police?
dont know

United States

#2 Nov 5, 2013
what's his girlfriends name?
CRAZY

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2013
Jennifer Neal
WOW

United States

#4 Nov 12, 2013
Craig and Jennifer is bad on the shit
craig rolley

Greenville, KY

#5 Nov 17, 2013
lmao really u people got me fucked up i ant never rated and im not on the shit unlike most u ppl i work for a living instead sit at home and let ppl take of me. ppl know me know better and everyone saying this bullshit if u got a backbone ud say it to my face and not hide behind phone computers and doors
sexy

United States

#6 Nov 19, 2013
I use to think he was the shit back in the day. N wanted him
truth

United States

#7 Nov 22, 2013
Craig and jennifer are clean. Really people. Apparently you know nothing about them or you wouldnt be on here making stuff up. They are responsible people now and craig works everyday. So if you cant back it up then shit your mouth
Friend

Crofton, KY

#8 Nov 25, 2013
Only reason why I'm not stating my name is cause I'm not trying open the gates for the snakes...anyway Craig and Jen both are good people this site is ridiculous.

I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots-Albert Einstein

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hey wisdom 21 min Tripod 9
Hello 22 min Tripod 2
Erin Jones (May '13) 24 min Real 8
Brent Yonts 58 min haarveee 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr USA 171,870
pathetic business owners. Jan 17 Funny 49
April mark well Jan 14 BROKE 16

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance