Butte lighting strikes reach 7,000 acres

Butte lighting strikes reach 7,000 acres

There are 3 comments on the The Paradise Post story from Jun 26, 2008, titled Butte lighting strikes reach 7,000 acres. In it, The Paradise Post reports that:

There are now 29 fires burning in Butte County and have burned 7,000 acres, according to CAL FIRE.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Paradise Post.

Concerned resident

Redding, CA

#1 Jun 26, 2008
Where is a map of the fire on here?
pat-paradise ca

Chico, CA

#2 Jun 26, 2008
Map of fire areas is at bottom of P Post article 3:30 PM update, "Precautionary evacuations advisory" Also see some other map links given in 'comments' after article "Town perpares for West Fire".
aya

Chico, CA

#3 Jul 8, 2008
Where are the maps to show locations of the fires? We were one of the lucky ones with the Humbolt Fire. When I woke this morning every thing is covered in ash. Very frightening. I want to know where these fires are. Put the map back on so we all know what to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
busdriver Jun 10 marisa 1
friends from Wheatland (Oct '07) Jun 6 fedup 7
News 2 die in Fields Landing blaze; Humboldt Bay Fir... (Apr '14) May '16 penny miller 4
Vote For Donald Trump Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Free clean mulch Feb '16 Bryan 1
News Huni Jumps Bail Again Jan '16 A responsible person 1
The bes t largest f ree online dating website! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Star Alcantar 1

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages