4:50 p.m. update: Highway 70 to be cl...

4:50 p.m. update: Highway 70 to be closed overnight due to continuing landslide in Feather River ...

There are 3 comments on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Dec 15, 2010, titled 4:50 p.m. update: Highway 70 to be closed overnight due to continuing landslide in Feather River .... In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

Highway 70 is closed between Big Bend Road in Butte County and the Greenville wye in Plumas County, due to a rock slide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

native1resident

Grass Valley, CA

#1 Dec 16, 2010
This area of Hwy 70 is a joke! Slides happen along here ALL THE TIME! Our wonderful state government at work again, playing!
This could have all been fixed when the road was first built.
STUPID!
Mr and Mrs State Route

Elk Grove, CA

#2 Dec 16, 2010
We need this road opened as fast as possible and so does hundreds of other people. This road is a major road and I pray Caltrans opens this road ASAP. Stop the lolly-gagging and fix that road already Caltrans!
Observant

Chico, CA

#3 Dec 16, 2010
Mr and Mrs State Route wrote:
We need this road opened as fast as possible and so does hundreds of other people. This road is a major road and I pray Caltrans opens this road ASAP. Stop the lolly-gagging and fix that road already Caltrans!
How is Caltrans lolly-gagging? Besides... if you just pray for it to be open ASAP, it shall be done by the grace of the lord, right? Why involve Caltrans?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA Racist Professor Jonathan Zasloff (Jan '17) Jan '17 Taylor 1
The bes t largest f ree online dating website! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Star Alcantar 1
looking for Jason Glover contact info... (Jun '12) Jul '13 IKnowHim 2
News 5.7-magnitude quake widely felt across N. Calif. (May '13) May '13 1st seal 1
News Magnitude 5.7 earthquake hits Northern California (May '13) May '13 billiex 2
News Susanville corrections sergeant arrested for fi... (Feb '10) Feb '12 Naruto Uzumaki 78
News Incident that left Greenville man in coma under... (Oct '11) Oct '11 papenenism 1

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages