Prejudice Comments used in ad for Tim...

Prejudice Comments used in ad for Tim James

Posted in the Greenville Forum

James Oneal

Hamel, MN

#1 Apr 27, 2010
Does anyone know why Tim James would run such a backward ad.It was very insensitive. I can't imagine that we are to ralley around that campaign. I had several calls today from old friends laughing at him and asking what I thought. I really don't know how to defend this to educated friends.
Taylor

Aromas, CA

#2 May 29, 2010
James Oneal wrote:
Does anyone know why Tim James would run such a backward ad.It was very insensitive. I can't imagine that we are to ralley around that campaign. I had several calls today from old friends laughing at him and asking what I thought. I really don't know how to defend this to educated friends.
It's Alabama... enough said. Insensitive comments happen everyday... what's there to defend?
Lynn

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jun 2, 2010
Yes, that's correct...It's Alabama...Alabama is located within the United States of America...the national language in the United States of America is- SUPRISE- English. Therefore, the street signs, car manuals, driving instructions, laws and other important means of communication are written in, wait for it, ENGLISH! So, if a person cannot read or write enough English to understand our means of communicating, perhaps that person should not be driving on our streets in the first place. Do you think that you can run away to any given country and demand that they give you their driving test in English. "If you don't stand for SOMETHING, you'll fall for ANYTHING" like Sarah Palin or IOU's as state tas refunds. Have a good ol' day and ya'll be good, ya' hear!
Terry Cox

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Jun 3, 2010
Lynn you wish you could just have a hit of luck and live in Alabama. u gul
Lynn

Gulf Shores, AL

#5 Aug 28, 2010
Terry Cox wrote:
Lynn you wish you could just have a hit of luck and live in Alabama. u gul
No, what I wish is that you were capable of speaking and/or writing using correct grammar so that the rest of us, who actually graduated high school, would have a snowball's chance of understanding you....and, btw, I AM from Alabama. So Roll Tide and *&%@ YOU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap (Aug '11) Feb 1 Speed trap 4
New Business prospects???? (Mar '12) Nov '17 Daddycyclops 14
Georgiana Bottling Plant? (Dr Pepper) (Jan '07) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 32
Hardee's (Apr '17) Apr '17 Made me sick 1
cuckold (Mar '16) Feb '17 Mike 2
Genealogy (Apr '06) Dec '16 Max Sims 8
Seeking my Relatives in Honoraville, Alabama o... (Oct '06) Aug '16 Betty Lowe Stabler 36

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages