Greenville prepares for Encore event

Greenville prepares for Encore event

There are 2 comments on the Montgomery Advertiser story from Apr 16, 2008, titled Greenville prepares for Encore event. In it, Montgomery Advertiser reports that:

“All costumes for the cast members have been designed by Roberta Gamble”

GREENVILLE -- The Ritz Theater comes alive this week for the annual fund-raising event to help the town's arts council. via Montgomery Advertiser

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Montgomery Advertiser.

julie51

Dothan, AL

#1 Jul 28, 2008
im glad greenville finally got a theatre -so that people will have somewhere to go and enjoy. its about time. they took out our theatres years ago. they turned our biggest recreational area into a golf court. thats why the young people in butler county got into trouble. the town took everything fun for young people out.maybe now;, they'll be less crime. you cant blame the young people. blame the adults for the rise in crime.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 17, 2011
kids still get in trouble with the law in greenville and here in georgiana. need more things to do here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hook Up May '16 Traveller 1
Seeking my Relatives in Honoraville, Alabama o... (Oct '06) Apr '16 Brenda McAllister 35
speeding tickets Georgiana (Oct '10) Apr '16 Retired Chief 22
Back to the beach! Apr '16 jaguar bob 1
cuckold Mar '16 jvb 1
Racist (Sep '15) Sep '15 Racists suck 1
News Al Benn's Alabama: Retired chief recalls harrow... (Aug '13) Apr '15 fmrlaw10 2

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages