Smile

United States

#1 Feb 8, 2013
I met this guy on POF trying to find some information out about him.
knowwho

Ashland, KY

#2 Feb 9, 2013
If it's the same Todd Abdon I know.. Well, I can tell you he's hott, and recently divorced. I could say more, but the rest would be just rumours.. so I'll just stop @ that..
Facts

United States

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Hes far from being divorced dear. Still a married man ask his wife I'm sure she can tell you all about him. Todd ust to be a great person but he's a little wild now he's not faithful and far from being hot! Lol.
LMAO

Columbus, OH

#4 Feb 10, 2013
All I can do after reading this is LMAO!
Poor poor poor Shannon she's still married to him? How many women has he been with since his last post he had to have removed from here?
Name

Southview, PA

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Honestly he's a male w$$$$. Nuff said.... I would be affraid of what I would catch from him.
Rhonda

Ashland, KY

#6 Feb 14, 2013
OK, he lives at his "wife's" Apt, all because it costs too much to heat his place. She "Shannon" usually stays with her Much Younger Boyfriend. All I can say about that is.. I bet his Cock is not Near the Size of Todd's HUGE COCK
Roflmao

United States

#7 Feb 21, 2013
Rhonda honey I cannot believe you fell for that line!!!!! Your as stupid as him if you believe his shit.
Friday

United States

#8 Mar 15, 2013
He stayed with me last Friday Night sweetheart!
Well

United States

#9 Mar 16, 2013
What happened to Lori? Did she finally wake up and see what he was? Are they still going to church together. This is better than days of our lives.
Pitiful

New York, NY

#10 Nov 13, 2013
I must say it turns my stomach to see him out bar hopping with his SON. I don't know how they make it home at night ones always as drunk as the other. I cannot believe Shannon is allowing this to go on.
In the know

Ashland, KY

#11 Jan 2, 2014
It was Shannon who was cheating on Todd...If she cared she would have kept her legs closed and took care of her family.. Todd really loved Shannon and still does....I'm not saying that it is all Shannon's fault.... there is always 2 sides of the story....
jones

Portsmouth, OH

#12 Jan 3, 2014
i he still married to shannon ??
iknow

Ironton, OH

#13 Jan 16, 2014
Todd loves oral service. Iit takes a gay man or a big mouth woman to take his cock. I should know. Thanks Todd!
In the know

Ashland, KY

#14 Feb 3, 2014
iknow wrote:
Todd loves oral service. Iit takes a gay man or a big mouth woman to take his cock. I should know. Thanks Todd!
you aren't the only one that he gives that to....A big cock may not be the only thing that he is giving you,..
wow

Lexington, KY

#15 Mar 4, 2014
I don't know where y'all are getting your information, But coming from someone who has known him a very long time.. He is a VERY dear friend, and I know for a fact that he is one of the nicest, most kind hearted people you will ever meet.. Get your facts straight Bitches.. Y'all are probably just jealous he didn't take you home, thats why your on here ranting and raving about him.. AS for him hanging out with his son, thats none of your DAMN business who he hangs out with. Get a life and quit your damn trash talking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you feel that someone has slandered your nam... (Apr '12) Sun daisy rain 39
Land Contract Home (Oct '09) Sun 3 feathers 10
Cecil Rucker Sun Love me sum Ruck 5
Audra Akers Jordan Sun silly boy 3
Makayla Large Sun In The know 2
Biggest Pill Heads in Greenup County Apr 25 Wonder 9
Dr querubin Apr 25 Any news 27
More from around the web

Greenup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE