Why

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

I do not know Melissa personaly but I do beleive the father of her child is her business.. Obviously if she wanted everyone to know she would have told you all.. All that matters is that her baby is taken care of and very much loved ..which i am sure she is. I talk to her from time to time when I run into her like when id go to her place of work.. she seems very sweet.. so why the bother? if there is a problem talkin shit isn't gonna solve it. shes probably readin n laughin at the thought that somany people r concerned about her n her family..
garret cox

Grayson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

Don't know her to well but she and my brother hung out for awhile. When she came around she seemed nice and always had her kid with her when she wasent working.
wtf

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2010

uhh well i know that its not Blakes baby first of all second of all he is with melissa....no one else....k glad we got that straight this sh*t is stupid
Brandy Gillum

Folsom, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2010

To Everyone Talkin Shit in Here:
Get a f** life. Maybe worry about your own shit and stay outta everybody elses. I'm sure you got your own problems and you don't want no one else up in your shit so get a life! Leave her the hell alone!
HaHa

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2010

Jenny wrote:
I work with melisa. And yes she has a baby but her babys daddys name is not blake Morris or billy martin, Its Blake Morris! For sure! I talk to her all the time.
Yeah you got that right It is Blake's baby...They did have a DNA test done and it came back positive as Blakes baby...sorry but this is a very small town and you cant keep shit like that a secret around here guys...you should know that by now, hello,.... anyways good luck with that though...with him in prison and all that should be a great relationship and future for you all... hope you make enough money melissa because he's a felon and can never get a good job now...he will be lucky to work at mcdonalds....seriously....good luck with that though/..
what

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2010

they wanted to cover it up cause they were both in drug court and i guess hookin up with people in drug court was against the rules. he's in jail and she's outta drug court so don't guess it really matters.
hates the dopey her

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2010

I dont care for the girl....but that doesn't mean i want to see her in trouble, or hurt, or worse. I just want her to keep doin right. melissas not a bad person, and she is doing well now and i give her props. Melissa, I never thought Id see the day, I seen you... anywhere near, sober. You are not the same person, that you are, when your sober. You cant just desert your friends to go get high, just bc they dont get high. they werent your friends. i was.
glad to hear ur sober, try not to mess that up.
real friend

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2010

I know Melisa, She's a great chick. She is sober now and yes she is doing good. Im so proud of you Melisa! I love you! <33 ;) xoxoxo
jessica paulus

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

yall just need to keep ur damn mouths shut!! live your own damn life and keep your nose outta other peoples buisness is what i think yall need to do!! Shows how pathetic you are!! hahaha Melissa girl..........dont stress it......funny how you got your own lil post up and all these haters who envy you!! hit me up sometime girl!
Melisa Gillum

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Thanks Jess Love ya girl....and thanks to all the rest of my friends who stuck up for me!!!! I love all you guys!!! and I do have my own haters club, and it's full of jealous b!tches. I mean What can i say b!tches love to hate me. <3 :) and to all you annonymous cowards.....your just a bunch of narkin thundercunts who dont even know the facts, so im not sweating you, you cant bring this bitch down. Say something to my face or dont say it. or if your a pussy keep on posting your annonymous comments, i dont really give a damn. be childish. just looks bad on you. Keep Hatin Haters!
FATTASS TOBY

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

POST MY COMMENTS HATERS!
acts like hes too good

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

well well. two different threads about two pieces of shit siblings. one appears to be headed to jail and the other just got out. great family.
melisa gillum

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

quit talking shit on the net and come say it to my face........or mabey thats why you havent yet, because you know ill beat the mortal shit out of you dumb bitch.
Spring

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2010

Melisa....don't worry about what's being said about you on here. Everyone knows how well you're doing, and how freakin hot you are, and how gorgeous your baby is, and they're just jealous...Don't give them the time of day. You do your thing girl!! hahaha
Tessa Gillum

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2010

acts like hes too good, we are a great family thank you very much. The Gillums love each other and love their children and everyone is well taken care of and that is all that matters. Everyone has some problems and does wrong things in their lives but that doesn't make them bad people. There are a lot worse people out there that you all could be talking about. I know someone who uses and sells drugs and she still has her kids and no one is talking about her! And that is all b/c of who she knows. Why don't you try talking about people who deserve it instead of Melisa who is not only a great person but a great mother to her beautiful child! We love you Melisa and all that matter is that the people who actually know you know that you are great. I get so sick of chicken shit people running their mouths and spreading lies b/c of what they hear about someone or b/c they don't like or are jealous of that person. That is all it is too. I have been through it myself and we will rise above it all b/c in the end, we are better than these people running their mouths!
dumbasses

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

I just want to say this...
I have known her for a LONG TIME. I used to date her and everyone has their ups and downs and if she used to get high thats her business not yours. What matters is that she's taking care of cali, working a job and staying off of drugs and out of trouble. People fail to realize that some (not very many) people actually learn from their mistakes and better themselves. Her life is her Business not yours so FUCK OFF!
Melisa...I think I need another one of those whiskey sours one day soon.
miss ya and keep up the good work!
Aaron Mathes-Big Cali

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

fuckem all mel none of these pice o shits got anything better to do than hate on someone because thier doin better than them keep on haten punk ass bithches
aaron

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

I doubt that Aaron Mathes would say that about her. If he did, she doesn't care, because YOU are a piece of shit to her sister and YOUR baby.
Aaron Mathes-Big Cali

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

i didnt say shit about mel i was talking about the haters dumba**
Aaron Mathes-Big Cali

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

And as for my daughter you need to keep her out of your mouth keep

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Greenup Forum right now

Search the Greenup Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min DITCH MITCH 147,340
Arigillite Fire Dept. Free School Supplies 2 hr Sheldon Cooper PhD 2
stephanie harris 4 hr forreal 13
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 21 hr Gfm 81,565
Greenup Football 2014 (Jan '14) 21 hr the dude 17
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Thu Flint hill bandit 16,132
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) Thu Flint hill bandit 1,017
•••
•••
•••
Greenup Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greenup Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••