First Prev
of 5
Next Last
curious

Flatwoods, KY

#1 Aug 16, 2010
what happened to the rude bartender with the short hair? the new bartender is a blast. crazy in a nice way
blanket

Ashland, KY

#2 Aug 17, 2010
i dont think that should be the subject here- what the real subject is- that lisa ratliff trying to bully other women- well she finally got hers- that jerri clevenger who lived here way back when let her have it back in her face- dont know who was there but i heard that lisa wacked ole jerri in the face over a man and the man was not even jerri man- turns out the man is seeing another woman that lisa dont know about- jerri got wacked but man- watch out for her she let that amazon have it right back- like batman POW BLANG BLOOIE- i think its time for ole amazon to leave town or at least the bar- we got us a real woman in the VFW- three horrays for jerri- i'd sure dont see that lisa messing with her again- go go go batman woman jerri
JUSTME

Ashland, KY

#3 Aug 17, 2010
blanket wrote:
i dont think that should be the subject here- what the real subject is- that lisa ratliff trying to bully other women- well she finally got hers- that jerri clevenger who lived here way back when let her have it back in her face- dont know who was there but i heard that lisa wacked ole jerri in the face over a man and the man was not even jerri man- turns out the man is seeing another woman that lisa dont know about- jerri got wacked but man- watch out for her she let that amazon have it right back- like batman POW BLANG BLOOIE- i think its time for ole amazon to leave town or at least the bar- we got us a real woman in the VFW- three horrays for jerri- i'd sure dont see that lisa messing with her again- go go go batman woman jerri
I WAS THERE. THAT WOMAN TOOK NO CRAP FROM LISA. I WAS NOT SHOCKED AT HOW LISA ACTED. SHE HAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A NASTY PERSON.'WOMAN' WHOEVER YOU ARE. CONGRATULATIONS SOMEONE SHOULD LOCK HER UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY. THERE ARE SO MANY WOMEN WHO WONT GO TO THE VFW BECAUSE OF LISA. I SAY KICK THE BITCH OUT OF THE VFW.
JUSTME

Ashland, KY

#4 Aug 17, 2010
POW BLANG BLOOIE i like that blanket.
too hot 2 handle

Richmond, KY

#5 Aug 17, 2010
why wouldnt the other women come to the vfw because lisa is too hot to handle and the other women are just afraid she will take their man
too hot 2 handle

Richmond, KY

#6 Aug 17, 2010
besides lisa and jerri were friends thought lisa was living with bo clevenger?
vfwOff

Ashland, KY

#7 Aug 18, 2010
I heard L & J used to lick on each other
Hmmm

Wagoner, OK

#8 Aug 19, 2010
blanket wrote:
Who was the other man and woman?
Insane

United States

#9 Aug 19, 2010
Lisa and Geri are both just seconds away from both being men. I go to VFW and personally walk to other way when Lisa around. I stop for a beer not to pick up a woman. I have a wonderful wife.
2 hot 2 handle

Demotte, IN

#10 Aug 19, 2010
Jerri was supposed to b living with lisa when when jerri came back from texas.they are great friends so where did it all fall apart? Also someone said jerri was married to a doctor in texas any truth in this
Lisa Caldwell

Wagoner, OK

#11 Aug 19, 2010
There is two people who know the truth about any of this and that is Me and Jerri. So all these lies that are flying just proves how petty people can be. For you those who do not know me haven't a clue about me or who I am. So if you don't like me ,I must not have taken any of your shit!
just wandering

Lebanon, KY

#12 Aug 20, 2010
Where's natalie?
To lisa

Frisco, TX

#13 Aug 20, 2010
So, Lisa why did she kick your ass? Sounds to me like everyone who commented knows you.
Wondering

Knox City, TX

#14 Aug 20, 2010
What the hell is Lisa doing tending bar? Last I heard she worked at OLBH. Did she get fired?
oh please

Ashland, KY

#15 Aug 20, 2010
Jerri is no lesbian and neither is Lisa. They are just very bold confident chicks. And if that is mistaken for being a lesbian. Thats sad. I suggest you all ask Lisa her side of the scuffle, and then go ask Jerri her side and then F'n drop it.
Come on

San Mateo, CA

#16 Aug 20, 2010
oh please wrote:
Jerri is no lesbian and neither is Lisa. They are just very bold confident chicks. And if that is mistaken for being a lesbian. Thats sad. I suggest you all ask Lisa her side of the scuffle, and then go ask Jerri her side and then F'n drop it.
no one called them lesbian. I think the dude was referencing the size and mannerisms. Most ladies don't break out into a bar fight. Most ladies conduct theirselves as ladies and throwing punches isn't apart if that.
Lisa Caldwell

Russell, KY

#17 Aug 20, 2010
For everyone to know Jerri never laid a hand on me, so you that think you know what happened, haven't a clue. I think it is funny how people say what she tells ya. For all you chickenshits who are afraid to use your names. Put it all on the line and see what comes up with your names!
Oh my

Russell, KY

#18 Aug 20, 2010
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Who was the other man and woman?
Harold and Rose
Ted Crum

Ashland, KY

#19 Aug 20, 2010
Hey everyone I have some shit for sale!!!
Fyi

Demotte, IN

#20 Aug 20, 2010
will lisa ratliffs cousin glen riley give her job in the jail if he becomes jailer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy Harvey-Gray 17 hr Brooke 1
Clean Greenup Corruption 21 hr law abiding citizen 14
greenup co commissioner race Tue Skyking 21
elect new jailer Tue Californias Finest 19
Braidy industries Tue Big wig 6
Gullets (Jan '11) Mon Vigilant 14
Trash Mon Yupitsafactjack 1

Greenup Jobs

Personal Finance

Greenup Mortgages