Wondering

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

In last weeks (Nov. 17) edition of the Greenup News, there was an article talking about the 911 services in GC & in it, Mike Worthington was listed as Sheriff. Just wondering if this was a typo or if he is in fact, now GC Sherriff. I thought Keith Cooper was still Sheriff, but I could have missed something. If this is true, when did that happen?
citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

Judged:

Mike was appointed as a special deputy years ago he is nothing but a jailer and yes Keith Cooper is still are Sheriff
Who

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

citizen wrote:
Mike was appointed as a special deputy years ago he is nothing but a jailer and yes Keith Cooper is still are Sheriff
Who appointed Mike as as special deputy? Does he get pay for this?
OMG

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Judged:

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Who appointed Mike as as special deputy? Does he get pay for this?
Get with the program. This happened when EARL MARSHALL was Sheriff. He is no longer a special deputy. Mike is the jailor.

A thread under the heading Question Regarding GC SHerriff should contain qusestions regarding what the heck Keith Cooper has planned for the drug people in this county. Everyone in our community knows who's selling drugs. The Sheriff's dept knows who's dealing drugs. Why is no one doing anything about it? I understand in a community the size of ours Keith can't get locals to do undercover work but has he appealed to the outside to get help? I don't think he has. There is enough drug trafficing in eastern Kentucky that the DEA should be interested in helping.
Now

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Get with the program. This happened when EARL MARSHALL was Sheriff. He is no longer a special deputy. Mike is the jailor.
A thread under the heading Question Regarding GC SHerriff should contain qusestions regarding what the heck Keith Cooper has planned for the drug people in this county. Everyone in our community knows who's selling drugs. The Sheriff's dept knows who's dealing drugs. Why is no one doing anything about it? I understand in a community the size of ours Keith can't get locals to do undercover work but has he appealed to the outside to get help? I don't think he has. There is enough drug trafficing in eastern Kentucky that the DEA should be interested in helping.
Check with the jailer. Had a deputy lady making drug sales to the imates. Maybe he needs to get with the program. lol
you should check

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Check with the jailer. Had a deputy lady making drug sales to the imates. Maybe he needs to get with the program. lol
If I recall Mike turned her in and got her caught!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Greenup Forum right now

Search the Greenup Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 5 min Donnie B Can Not 922
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min conservative crapola 138,812
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 30 min Whitehair Is A Doofus 16,033
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 48 min qwerty 81,227
Greenup County Drug Court (Mar '09) 53 min Bandit 92
Little things that erk you (Dec '09) 2 hr Pseudonym 57
Looking for Puppies 4 hr doglover 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenup Jobs

•••
•••
•••