Question Regarding GC Sherriff

Question Regarding GC Sherriff

Posted in the Greenup Forum

Wondering

Marion, OH

#1 Nov 25, 2011
In last weeks (Nov. 17) edition of the Greenup News, there was an article talking about the 911 services in GC & in it, Mike Worthington was listed as Sheriff. Just wondering if this was a typo or if he is in fact, now GC Sherriff. I thought Keith Cooper was still Sheriff, but I could have missed something. If this is true, when did that happen?
citizen

United States

#2 Nov 25, 2011
Mike was appointed as a special deputy years ago he is nothing but a jailer and yes Keith Cooper is still are Sheriff
Who

Ashland, KY

#3 Nov 30, 2011
citizen wrote:
Mike was appointed as a special deputy years ago he is nothing but a jailer and yes Keith Cooper is still are Sheriff
Who appointed Mike as as special deputy? Does he get pay for this?
OMG

Owingsville, KY

#4 Dec 1, 2011
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Who appointed Mike as as special deputy? Does he get pay for this?
Get with the program. This happened when EARL MARSHALL was Sheriff. He is no longer a special deputy. Mike is the jailor.

A thread under the heading Question Regarding GC SHerriff should contain qusestions regarding what the heck Keith Cooper has planned for the drug people in this county. Everyone in our community knows who's selling drugs. The Sheriff's dept knows who's dealing drugs. Why is no one doing anything about it? I understand in a community the size of ours Keith can't get locals to do undercover work but has he appealed to the outside to get help? I don't think he has. There is enough drug trafficing in eastern Kentucky that the DEA should be interested in helping.
Now

Ashland, KY

#5 Dec 1, 2011
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Get with the program. This happened when EARL MARSHALL was Sheriff. He is no longer a special deputy. Mike is the jailor.
A thread under the heading Question Regarding GC SHerriff should contain qusestions regarding what the heck Keith Cooper has planned for the drug people in this county. Everyone in our community knows who's selling drugs. The Sheriff's dept knows who's dealing drugs. Why is no one doing anything about it? I understand in a community the size of ours Keith can't get locals to do undercover work but has he appealed to the outside to get help? I don't think he has. There is enough drug trafficing in eastern Kentucky that the DEA should be interested in helping.
Check with the jailer. Had a deputy lady making drug sales to the imates. Maybe he needs to get with the program. lol
you should check

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Dec 1, 2011
Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Check with the jailer. Had a deputy lady making drug sales to the imates. Maybe he needs to get with the program. lol
If I recall Mike turned her in and got her caught!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stacy thompson (Jul '11) 23 min Stacey 70
Rhoden Murders: Why Isn't Anyone Talking? 7 hr Native 98
labecca murphy 23 hr dime 5
Andrea Drown (Mar '15) Sat gigoe 18
Biggest wh*re in Greenup Dec 2 chance 10
sammy bertram (May '11) Nov 28 sammys witness 99
losers on disability (Feb '10) Nov 28 TipsyFromCentralC... 49

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance