How do you get a list of inmates in t...

How do you get a list of inmates in the Greenup Co Jail

Posted in the Greenup Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Info

Ashland, KY

#1 Jan 16, 2011
just don't know how to find it - can find boyd co but not greenup
GO HERE

Flatwoods, KY

#2 Jan 16, 2011
http://apps.corrections.ky.gov/KOOL/ioffsrch....

then click on advanced search, do not enter name info click on institution, select greenup county and it will show all......it is not updated regularly....but if you watch it, you can keep up with it.
sisser

Ironton, OH

#3 Jul 16, 2013
will i think all the state should boo everone that dose drung they need to tak off the street. the people dose drug need be in jail a long time not to get out. because when they get out they do the same think.
try

Lucasville, OH

#4 Jul 17, 2013
Concerned American

United States

#5 Jul 17, 2013
http://www.interact911.com/jailtracker-redire...
This will get you to Greenup and Boyd County.
The Dude

United States

#6 Jul 17, 2013
Jailtracker
crazy

Greensburg, PA

#7 Jul 17, 2013
Greenup jailtracker
ruforreal

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Jul 24, 2013
sisser wrote:
will i think all the state should boo everone that dose drung they need to tak off the street. the people dose drug need be in jail a long time not to get out. because when they get out they do the same think.
Well what about you drunks that attempt so say something? Take an English and spelling course.
here ya go

Ashland, KY

#9 Jul 26, 2013
https://jailtracker.com/jtclientweb/ (S(qvweczyr14eyxbqh2npbd0bl))/ jailtracker/index/Greenup_Coun ty_Ky
here ya go

Ashland, KY

#10 Jul 26, 2013
here ya go

Ashland, KY

#11 Jul 26, 2013
last link is for boyd. The links take you directly to a list of inmates.
MaryLou

Owingsville, KY

#12 Aug 19, 2013
I didn't know Greenup done this online. Thanx
I once was an inmate

Catlettsburg, KY

#13 Dec 4, 2013
I was in greenup off and on for long periods of time I have the up most respect for there correctional officers they treated me like a person not an inmate but I returned to the jail to see there new jailor mike was a real problem he treats the women unfairly I learned so much about the system and how jacked up it is don't get me wrong yes I did something ileagel and I did a lot of time in several counties but mike didn't like the fact I was well liked with most of the cos but I feel as though he has taken his atthority too far he claims to be a god fearing man but when he cusses u like he did me that's when I questioned his intentions with the inmates he took away programs set to help imates grow into productive
Members of society but I came out of the system a better person a clean mom who truely learned a lesson I thank judge conley for showing me u get only whatu put into something I truely feel without my jail experince I wouldn't be where I am today so thank you to the all the careing cos at greenup and judge conley for never giving up on me but mike could really use an eye opener to what he does to inmates

Since: Jan 13

Huntington, WV

#14 Dec 6, 2013
I once was an inmate wrote:
I was in greenup off and on for long periods of time I have the up most respect for there correctional officers they treated me like a person not an inmate but I returned to the jail to see there new jailor mike was a real problem he treats the women unfairly I learned so much about the system and how jacked up it is don't get me wrong yes I did something ileagel and I did a lot of time in several counties but mike didn't like the fact I was well liked with most of the cos but I feel as though he has taken his atthority too far he claims to be a god fearing man but when he cusses u like he did me that's when I questioned his intentions with the inmates he took away programs set to help imates grow into productive
Members of society but I came out of the system a better person a clean mom who truely learned a lesson I thank judge conley for showing me u get only whatu put into something I truely feel without my jail experince I wouldn't be where I am today so thank you to the all the careing cos at greenup and judge conley for never giving up on me but mike could really use an eye opener to what he does to inmates
Time will tell if you are straight!
wtf

Adel, GA

#15 Jan 8, 2014
sisser wrote:
what kind of drugs are you on, obviously you can't even spell simple words
your a dumbass and your comment is pure ignorance

“Transfuse Me”

Since: Feb 09

United States

#16 Jan 9, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Lori Ann Stafford was in there
haha

Zanesville, OH

#17 Jan 9, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
It's you're, not your. "Your" refers to something that belongs to you. "You're" is what is used when you mean you are. If you want to get technical, YOUR statement is a run on sentence. There should be a ? after on, not a comma. There should be a period after words, and You're should be capital. Who's the ignorant one?
Possum

Ironton, OH

#18 Jan 9, 2014
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
It's you're, not your. "Your" refers to something that belongs to you. "You're" is what is used when you mean you are. If you want to get technical, YOUR statement is a run on sentence. There should be a ? after on, not a comma. There should be a period after words, and You're should be capital. Who's the ignorant one?
You are dumbass!!!
Frog nuts

Ironton, OH

#19 Jan 9, 2014
Lonesome Pine wrote:
<quoted text>
Lori Ann Stafford was in there
So what
haha

Zanesville, OH

#20 Jan 9, 2014
Possum wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dumbass!!!
Funny. Its should either be, You are, dumbass or you are A dumbass. You would think these backwoods folk could at least get the insults correct! I have the mental picture of you sitting there in your flannel shirt, chewing on your toothpick, laughing because you think you have really insulted someone, all the while, making yourself look stupid. It's okay little Billy Bob, some day you will get some "learnin".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie Herrington 3 hr Some small dude 2
ric flair at gchs november 23rd 3 hr whoo 1
That Clark boy's mother 4 hr BILAD 167
Does anybody know anything about Seth horn? 11 hr Somebody else 2
Grandma who thinkd her grand daughter does no w... 19 hr grandmaw 25
JD Evans Fri Hambone 15
timmy kilburn (Oct '10) Fri Tristan 29

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance