Do girls like guys with long hair?
White collar man

Elizabethtown, KY

#43 Jun 11, 2011
redneckgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahaha! Your so dumb! Go ahead and tell your friends they'll look at you like your stupid!!! Everyone should know what I blue carld man is! If you don't then you've never had a real man! Sucks to be you! Dumb azz! Lmfao!
oh my God. You cant be for real.
Not

Canfield, OH

#44 Jun 11, 2011
She's not for real. Her name is devvon and she's a skank with a baby that works at a restaurant. so much for that college education.
shes also stupid and cant spell for shit.
a cowboy is very suiting for her
Not

Canfield, OH

#45 Jun 11, 2011
and hunny you gave it away when you said you had red hair. plus your spelling. and the fact you talk about redneck shit all the time.
redneckgirl

United States

#46 Jun 11, 2011
Hahahahahaha......... My name is kayla ross sweetheart?????
Hateful_SxRrxW

Ashland, KY

#47 Jun 12, 2011
It's sort of sexist to think that a girl can have long hair but guys can't.
Moah

Richmond, KY

#48 Jun 12, 2011
When I used to see men in public with long hair, I was not attracted to them. Then I met a guy with long hair, and started seeing him. I realized I absolutely loved his hair, I loved running my fingers through it and what not. Now, my perception has completely changed. I love guys with long hair now. (And short hair). So don't knock it 'til ya try it ;)
cami

Greenup, KY

#49 Jun 13, 2011
I don't like all guys with long hair nor do i like all guys with short hair. it depends on the guy. just say there was these two guys and one had long hair and the other had short hair. it would depend on more than their hair....personality, age, level of maturity, how they presented themselves in public and in private...hair is just...well, hair. it does not define a person. it does not make you look cool or 'badass' nor does it make you a dirty 'trashy' person. it just makes you someone who choose's to grow and wear their hair long.
You lose

Oshawa, Canada

#50 Jul 3, 2011
Well, making statements like that prove that you are immature, right wing and plain out unprofessional. You stereotype by saying all guys with long hair look like people who sit on their azzes smoking weed all day. You say you want people who are mature, proffesional and classy? Start with yourself, as you are none of those things. This post was obviously written by a 12 year old and i dont know why anyones bothering to comment.
Deborah

Lynnwood, WA

#51 Jul 5, 2011
I love guys with long hair if they take care of it like Bo Bice Orlando Bloom / Travis Fimmel / Gil Ofarim / Brad Pitt / Ace Young and / Jayden Smith all these guys are smokin hot and sexy with there long hair. I love guys with brown hair black hair blonde hair red hair and aubern hair but my favorite hair color on a guy is brown and black.
and I like brown eyes blue eyes green eyes hazel eyes and gold eyes on brunettes the hottest would be brown eyes on blondes the hottest would be blue eyes and on red heads the hotest would be green eyes. alot of guys are hot.
DreadWrecker

Vero Beach, FL

#52 Dec 8, 2011
Wow u got problems I got long dirty blonde hair that is just above my shoulders and iv been surfing my whole life
Kat

El Cajon, CA

#53 Jun 15, 2012
I prefer guys with short hair, and only short hair. In my opinion guys with either shoulder length hair or longer than that is just plain gross. Guys with short hair are just way sexier. I would never even come close to touching a guy whose hair would be longer than mine.
oicu812

Elizabethtown, KY

#54 Jul 16, 2012
To each his own:)
Jesse

United States

#55 Sep 5, 2012
Dude ull be fine, i have long semi-curly hair down to my shoulder blades, and i have dated some of the hottest women you can imagine, its all in attitude, and im also a musician and that kinda helps, and girls who think guys with long hair are deadbeats and druggies are full of it, i make lots of money own a house in malibu and tour constantly and its a hard job the majority of the time, so be yourself cuz if a person judges you by your looks then they are the ugly ones inside and out, the hottest girls love you for who you are!!
decent woman

Cincinnati, OH

#56 Sep 28, 2012
If my son or husband starts growing their hair I will shave them bald in their sleep.None of that long hair crap in my home.
Anna

Soldotna, AK

#57 Oct 14, 2012
In my opinion, girls should have long hair (+past shoulders) and guys should have short hair (-above ears), but that's just my opinion.
decent woman

Cincinnati, OH

#58 Oct 15, 2012
Anna wrote:
In my opinion, girls should have long hair (+past shoulders) and guys should have short hair (-above ears), but that's just my opinion.
amen.above their ears,eyebrows and collar.
respecteachother 777

Winston Salem, NC

#59 Jan 14, 2014
redneckgirl wrote:
Gross just f*ckin gross long hair is as trashy and the girl's that like it! Your a boy not a girl! Its nasty!
you are judgmental as crap. People like you are the reason why the world is so screwed. keep your offensive opinions to yourself, if you are going to give an opinion that is one thing but offensive no! if a guy wants to have his hair long then you keep your freakin mouth shut.

“Boioioioioioinnn nnng”

Since: Jun 13

hehem....hehe

#60 Jan 17, 2014
I have had long hair and short hair, and haven't had trouble getting dates. It's just a matter of talking to someone.

Cowboys are horsef*ckers with fancy hats, by the way.
Maliksgotsomethi ng2say

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#61 Jan 28, 2014
why is every body arguing...the man asked a question and i doubt he wants to hear a bunch of childish comments on who is trashy and who is classy just give your opinion and move on but bro my opinion is to just do what makes you happy!!
tHe reaper

Lakewood, NJ

#62 Dec 18, 2014
redneckgirl wrote:
Ohhh! And I have red hair! Yes I'm tan! But I'm not organ! I tan once a week and layout! I think its nasty when girls look like a peace of leather! I'm not talking ahit about you! He asked so I answered! If you want girls WOMEN! To look your way cute your hair! And you'll be just fine!
Your grammar is terrible

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Wright 7 hr underwear 2
Donnie roe and Jenny roe?? 9 hr The Brain 3
Best meth around route 2 9 hr The Brain 3
Kaitlyn Roe 9 hr The peeper 11
Best 9 hr The peeper 5
Eric Meadows (Mar '14) 9 hr The Reaper 6
Why feel sorry for drug addicts! (Sep '10) 9 hr The Reaper 98

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance