Do girls like guys with long hair?

Posted in the Greenup Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Hateful_SxRrxW

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jun 7, 2011
Just wondering if girls like guys who have long hair.
Gino

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jun 7, 2011
Hateful_SxRrxW wrote:
Just wondering if girls like guys who have long hair.
No one can speak for everyone, but i love long hair on men, it's super sexy if it is clean and taken care of.
Hateful_SxRrxW

Wagoner, OK

#3 Jun 7, 2011
Gino wrote:
<quoted text>No one can speak for everyone, but i love long hair on men, it's super sexy if it is clean and taken care of.
Well, I'll admit, I'm a guy who has long hair and was just wondering, because I really haven't dated much.
Gino

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jun 7, 2011
Hateful_SxRrxW wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'll admit, I'm a guy who has long hair and was just wondering, because I really haven't dated much.
How old are you? What do you look like, besides the long hair? Do you have a good personality? Girls like friendly, good natured guys.( or at least i do) Maybe you need to be a little more outgoing.
Hateful_SxRrxW

Russell, KY

#5 Jun 7, 2011
Well, alot of people say I look similar to Kurt Cobain, except with blonde body hair. And I guess I have a good personality. I'm 16 by the way.
redneckchick

United States

#6 Jun 7, 2011
F*ck NO that's gross!!!
truth

Russell, KY

#7 Jun 8, 2011
longhaired country boys RULE!
redneckchick

United States

#8 Jun 8, 2011
GROSSSSSSSSSSS! SHORT HAIR ALL THE WAY!!:)!
hmm

Richmond, KY

#9 Jun 8, 2011
That's kind of a broad question dear. Girls and women like/love all types of men: short, tall, bald, flowy hair, short hair, dark, light, etc. I mean it's never ending. I wouldn't worry too much about it, if girls don't dig your do then move on to the next. High school can be rough, and if you're not dating now, you will be after graduation. So don't do anything rash, like cut your hair (especially to impress girls), do it for yourself and make yourself happy first!
hmm

United States

#10 Jun 8, 2011
Some guys can pull it off but I think short hair looks much better & just more clean overall!
redneckchick

United States

#11 Jun 8, 2011
Long hair is GROSSSSS!
Frank

Ashland, KY

#12 Jun 8, 2011
Yeah....Girls go after the "dangerous" type because they are "sexy" and then when the "dangerous" type turn out to be a dead beat, druggie or cheater, they go around whining and wondering why. Then they turn around and do it again thinking, "it will be different this time." I know women who turn down good guys because they are "boring". Yeah , I guess staying out of jail, being sober, earning a living, and owning their own house is real boring. There are a few guys that look dangerous and really aren't, but it is like playing Russian Roulette with the odds. So be carefull and don't let your sex organs do your picking.
redneckchick

United States

#13 Jun 9, 2011
Bahahaha! Dangerous?! Gross!! Real girls want cowboys!
hmm

United States

#14 Jun 9, 2011
redneckchick wrote:
Bahahaha! Dangerous?! Gross!! Real girls want cowboys!
I know what she's meaning. Most guys think their badasses if they have long hair but that's really not the case. Short hair looks so much more clean!!!!
redneckchick

United States

#15 Jun 9, 2011
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what she's meaning. Most guys think their badasses if they have long hair but that's really not the case. Short hair looks so much more clean!!!!
YES ;)!
wurtland chick.!:)

South Point, OH

#16 Jun 9, 2011
i like it either way...my boyfriend has long hair but he looks sexy with short hair too.!;)
wondering

United States

#17 Jun 9, 2011
Lol guys with long hair are awesome.

And who wants a redneck? Seriously! They're ignorant and smell like cow and horse shit.
redneckgirl

United States

#18 Jun 10, 2011
Long hair to nasty! And trashy!
Hateful_SxRrxW

Russell, KY

#19 Jun 10, 2011
Really? It's trashy? I've had my hair long since I was 10. I'm noy trashy. Oh, and cowboys suck. I've lived here my whole life, and cowboys have treated me horribly.
Gino

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Jun 10, 2011
There are no real cowboys in Ky. Just unsophisticated farm boys with cow manure on there work boots and dirt under there fingernails. Long hair is very attractive as long as it's well taken care of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GC football (Oct '16) 15 hr Mom 6
Aluminuim Factory 20 hr Tim2 12
Steve Danner (Apr '16) Wed Legion of Truth 7
Who smokes pot? Tue Hungry again 6
Anyone know anything about Kyle Barnett? (Jan '12) Tue That one 37
Greenup County Denocrat Party Apr 24 You Are Wrong Again 36
Michelle and Kim Barker (Dec '10) Apr 24 Izzy 12

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance