First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pollster

Ruffs Dale, PA

#1 Oct 17, 2011
Would it be easier to count the number of EMS and Policeman that Amy has had a relationship with or would it be easier to count the ones she hasn't had a relationship with?

She sure seems to like the uniforms.
Family Friend

Ashland, KY

#2 Oct 18, 2011
Pollster wrote:
Would it be easier to count the number of EMS and Policeman that Amy has had a relationship with or would it be easier to count the ones she hasn't had a relationship with?
I don't think it is really anybodies business.
Leave it alone FOOL!
Knows

New York, NY

#3 Oct 18, 2011
Pollster wrote:
Well hello Neil, I see you're back up in everyones business but your own. It's none of yours or anyone elses as far as that goes. And how many funerals have you had this year? Lol
Pollster

Ruffs Dale, PA

#4 Oct 18, 2011
I'm not Neil, I'm female and I had just seen Amy post "Happy Birthday Josh!!! I love you so much sweetie!!! You walked into my life and made it so much better, I look forward to celebrating many more special occasions with you." on her FB page and I wanted to gag. I just got bitchy! We are women, we do that!

And no matter if I'm being bitchy or not, isn't it the truth?
Knows

New York, NY

#5 Oct 19, 2011
Pollster wrote:
I'm not Neil, I'm female and I had just seen Amy post "Happy Birthday Josh!!! I love you so much sweetie!!! You walked into my life and made it so much better, I look forward to celebrating many more special occasions with you." on her FB page and I wanted to gag. I just got bitchy! We are women, we do that!
And no matter if I'm being bitchy or not, isn't it the truth?
Seems like Amy needs to do some deleting of friends from her FB. Amy I wish you and Josh the best.
pathetic losers

Ashland, KY

#6 Oct 19, 2011
And you are her friend Pollster? Just like everyone else in this screwed up town. Two faced back stabbing beotch!
Pollster

Ruffs Dale, PA

#7 Oct 19, 2011
Nope, not her friend. She requested to add me to her friends list. I took her on as a joke. She will never be my friend. Unless Amy screwed over more people then me in high school, she'll know who I am. I'll check to see if I've been deleted from her list tomorrow. The rodeo has "buckle bunnies" do the policemen have "badge bunnies"? Just something to think about.
missy

Ashland, KY

#8 Oct 20, 2011
I agree Family friend it is no one's business what her and her boy friend does. are you sad because you don't have him.If every one in this town would keep there nose out of other business and be friend this town would be a better place.So, Leave them along they are wonderful people. Good luck to you both.
Amy Ferguson

Lebanon, KY

#9 Oct 20, 2011
First of all last time I checked my personal life was MY PERSONAL LIFE, but since everyone wants to get involved in it and attempt to start trouble then ok here we go. I have only dated one paramedic in my lifetime and Josh is the first Police Officer I've ever dated. When you have had the same profession that I have had as an EMT or working for the city of Greenup then your constantly surrounded by POLICE,FIREFIGHTERS, and EMT's. God forbid I actually meet someone that I want to date and be happy for once. But for what it's worth Me and Josh are extremely happy together and plan on staying that way, therefore I really don't see why it's anyones business but ours. As I sit here (with my sweetie Josh) typing this reply I have to smile because it seems my happiness really pisses some of you totally off. Just because you are unhappy and miserable in your life doesn't mean you have the right to try to ruin someone else's. I don't see why you are so worried about who I date anyway. Your jealousy obviously consumes you, making you the weak person that you are.
Family Friend

Ashland, KY

#10 Oct 20, 2011
Amy Ferguson wrote:
First of all last time I checked my personal life was MY PERSONAL LIFE, but since everyone wants to get involved in it and attempt to start trouble then ok here we go. I have only dated one paramedic in my lifetime and Josh is the first Police Officer I've ever dated. When you have had the same profession that I have had as an EMT or working for the city of Greenup then your constantly surrounded by POLICE,FIREFIGHTERS, and EMT's. God forbid I actually meet someone that I want to date and be happy for once. But for what it's worth Me and Josh are extremely happy together and plan on staying that way, therefore I really don't see why it's anyones business but ours. As I sit here (with my sweetie Josh) typing this reply I have to smile because it seems my happiness really pisses some of you totally off. Just because you are unhappy and miserable in your life doesn't mean you have the right to try to ruin someone else's. I don't see why you are so worried about who I date anyway. Your jealousy obviously consumes you, making you the weak person that you are.
You tell'm Amy. You and Josh look good to gather You will always have our support. I already told Josh that tonight.
Knows

Jersey City, NJ

#11 Oct 21, 2011
Wishing you and Josh much happiness. And for a very long time.
Pollster

Ruffs Dale, PA

#12 Oct 21, 2011
Well, I'm still on her friends list so I must not be the only one she has screwed over! Thinking about her trying to figure out which one she should remove make me laugh. Has she done sooo many people wrong she cant figure out which one I am? That's sad. Almost as sad as me checking this site at 5am, but then some of us actually have to work for a living. I mean for a paycheck, not unclaimed cash.
Pollster

Ruffs Dale, PA

#13 Oct 21, 2011
Amy Ferguson wrote:
You don't "work" for the city Amy. You are an elected offical, not an employee. I assume you receive a check for your time as a coucil memeber but please, it's not a job.

Actually, since you are on the City Council, is it ethical that you are dating one of the city policeman? I know his direct boss is the Mayor but you are involved with setting policies that reflect on the employees of the city including your "sweety". I suppose you could get around that ethics thing if you abstained from voting on employee issues but then again, what good would you be to the voters that elected you if you had to abstain from voting?

Just a couple of things for you to think about.
Renee

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#14 Oct 21, 2011
There is no rule that says they can't date. She already verified that through the city attorney. Amy is a good & caring person. Why do you care who she dates? Is it because you are jealous that she is dating Josh? They aren't doing anything wrong so why don't you leave them alone and let whatever grudge you have against her go.
Family Friend

Ashland, KY

#15 Oct 21, 2011
Pollster wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't "work" for the city Amy. You are an elected offical, not an employee. I assume you receive a check for your time as a coucil memeber but please, it's not a job.
Actually, since you are on the City Council, is it ethical that you are dating one of the city policeman? I know his direct boss is the Mayor but you are involved with setting policies that reflect on the employees of the city including your "sweety". I suppose you could get around that ethics thing if you abstained from voting on employee issues but then again, what good would you be to the voters that elected you if you had to abstain from voting?
Just a couple of things for you to think about.
Employee issues are handled by the Mayor and the Mayor only. Hiring and firing disciplinary actions you name it. The only thing the council does with the employees is create or abolish positions, Union contract approval and that is about it.
Next Gripe. Stand in line please single file.
Bunch of JERKS.
Renee

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#16 Oct 21, 2011
Family Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Employee issues are handled by the Mayor and the Mayor only. Hiring and firing disciplinary actions you name it. The only thing the council does with the employees is create or abolish positions, Union contract approval and that is about it.
Next Gripe. Stand in line please single file.
Bunch of JERKS.
Wish I had said it myself. How true you are.
Steve Waddell

Ashland, KY

#17 Oct 22, 2011
If this is an ethical issue then take it up with the mayor and council. Posting it on here is just an immature attempt to hurt someone or get someone in trouble. People, there are alot of serious issues going on in our country, if you haven't realized it yet. And for a Facebook "friend" to do this is sad. Really really sad. Pollster you need to take a good hard look at yourself and see if there are some things you can change about YOURSELF? If she has "screwed you over" then go talk to her. Face to face. Anything less is just childish and unproductive. We all need to start forgiving and forgetting and working together. Something tells me that is not how things work here. Again, very sad.
just wondering

Greenup, KY

#18 Oct 24, 2011
Hey Waddell, you say how above this site you are and how bad the people on here are but why is it you are always on here making posts???
Just Wondering II

Ruffs Dale, PA

#19 Oct 25, 2011
just wondering wrote:
Hey Waddell, you say how above this site you are and how bad the people on here are but why is it you are always on here making posts???
Why would YOU bring something up on two different threads that had been let go for a while. Do you want to bring both of them back up into the spotlight? I think you are a trouble maker.
just wondering

Greenup, KY

#20 Oct 25, 2011
Just Wondering II wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would YOU bring something up on two different threads that had been let go for a while. Do you want to bring both of them back up into the spotlight? I think you are a trouble maker.
That was just a serious question. And I have no idea what your talking about letting go. Just practice what you preach to everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know of HUD houses for rent? 4 hr Don Hall 3
rt 1 castle (Jun '11) 10 hr kaitlyn 2000 11
foodfair in greenup 14 hr Woko 12
chad cook Jun 25 Tomcat 2
your rt.2 drug list (Jan '11) Jun 23 Britt 216
does anyone know stephanie hall? (Jul '12) Jun 23 pinkie 27
Tiffany Marie S. (Mar '15) Jun 23 Throwin it out there 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenup Mortgages