info

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

just heard on the scanner shooting on chins branch, someone shot man still there inside with the gun.
Ponderous

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

Judged:

Chinn Street, not Chinns Branch
info

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

just repeated what dispatch said, even some of the officers had to be told it was down the street from the carwash, guess they was wrong huh?
Am ther

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

My house is next to all this. And yes its chinns branch. Please give as much info as possible!!!
info

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

male was shot multiple times, not sure but ambulance was called and never did hear it transport, sure it will be on the news.
well

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

One male dead the shooter was standing in the road waiting on Police. Shooter is Ex-boyfriend and the vict was the new boy friend. Gun left laying in floor of house. the shooter was taken to the Detention Center by Flatwoods PD with Worthington 508 along for the ride.
info

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

well wrote:
One male dead the shooter was standing in the road waiting on Police. Shooter is Ex-boyfriend and the vict was the new boy friend. Gun left laying in floor of house. the shooter was taken to the Detention Center by Flatwoods PD with Worthington 508 along for the ride.
Yep what he said sums it up, i didnt want to say anything if no one had been killed but they called for a 600 unit i think it was and figured that was the coroner, hope its noe one i know but prayers for whoever it was:(
Am Ther

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

Has anyone heard anything about the kids that live there? Where were they when this was happening?
bobby

Marengo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

the kids r fine just pray 4 her
info

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

Am Ther wrote:
Has anyone heard anything about the kids that live there? Where were they when this was happening?
From what they said they where at grandparents
bobby

Marengo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

thay was not there at all me and my wife know this people very well just keep her in your prayers
who was it

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

why won't you give any names. we may know them also. this is a small town
bobby

Marengo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

the police has not released anything and the family still dont know he was from washington st thats all i can give
no one

Clio, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

Am Ther wrote:
the kids wasnt there. thank god
Well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

If you can't give us the dead mans name becasue the family hasn't been notified, who shot him? And who was the woman?
bobby

Eaton Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

dont worry about it it wasnt u and u dont know them if u did then u would know its not just a dead man he was a good friend
Well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

How do you know I dont know them? I know a lot of people on Chinns Branch and I know a couple of people on Chinn Street.
Bigfoot 999

Franklin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

Gossips, if you do not know the facts do not write fiction and harm the name or names of the innocent. There was a shooting but the details are unclear at this time. Be best to mind your own business and not pass judgement until the truth is released by officials.
Scooter

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

This has been boiling for some time and those who knew these people knew it would happen. thank god the kids wasn't there to see this because the situation could have been alot worse.I feel sorry for her because she seemed to have had a good man this time. I'm so sorry
Who Dat

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

Names please.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenup Discussions

Search the Greenup Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Baby shower locations? 36 min Just me 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr LMS 144,927
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr LMS 26,173
Red barn (Aug '10) 10 hr Red hat 114
AJ Murphy (Jan '10) 13 hr Concerned 10
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 16 hr NO NO 81,552
chantal purdy 16 hr haha 3
•••
•••