Any nice girls in Greenup wanting to date?

Posted in the Greenup Forum

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Jan 17, 2013

Since: Jan 13

Grayson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

I dont know what a guy has to do to find a nice girl in Greenup to date. There are no places to socialize or even to find a nice lady and so I am posting here in an attempt to find a nice woman who wants to date........
omg

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

warmfuzzy wrote:
I dont know what a guy has to do to find a nice girl in Greenup to date. There are no places to socialize or even to find a nice lady and so I am posting here in an attempt to find a nice woman who wants to date........
I guess if you are wanting to date you might need to clarify what to you is a nice girl. What age are you looking for. What size are you looking for. Where do you live. What is your age. What is your size. Come on man make this interesting so everyone knows what exactly you want.
Jean-o

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

My son would like to meet a nice girl, from 21 to 35 or so, he is 34. He is a big man who has never been married, he has come close but it did,nt work out. He works everyday and has no kids. He thinks girls of all sizes are beautiful and he is not adverse to kids. He needs a good, hardworking, lady who also likes a good time. Serious replys only.
omg

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Jean-o wrote:
My son would like to meet a nice girl, from 21 to 35 or so, he is 34. He is a big man who has never been married, he has come close but it did,nt work out. He works everyday and has no kids. He thinks girls of all sizes are beautiful and he is not adverse to kids. He needs a good, hardworking, lady who also likes a good time. Serious replys only.
And again I ask.... exactly what is "good" to him. He wants a hard worker....as in makes good money to support him or works hard and barely makes ends meet. And exactly what to him is a good time? Kinky things or fishing and a picnic? Where does he live? These are things a good girl needs to know

Grayson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

omg wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if you are wanting to date you might need to clarify what to you is a nice girl. What age are you looking for. What size are you looking for. Where do you live. What is your age. What is your size. Come on man make this interesting so everyone knows what exactly you want.
Lets just start by saying all the things you just mentioned are important to some degree, but nice in general terms is pleasant. Pleasant demeanor, pleasant to be around and down-to-earth. That is all I am looking for as a basis for starting a relationship. The rest of those things are secondary....
losers

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

What happen to meeting people the old fashion way this is just dumb
Hmmm

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

warmfuzzy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets just start by saying all the things you just mentioned are important to some degree, but nice in general terms is pleasant. Pleasant demeanor, pleasant to be around and down-to-earth. That is all I am looking for as a basis for starting a relationship. The rest of those things are secondary....
How does a nice girl get ahold of you?
Hmmm

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

losers wrote:
What happen to meeting people the old fashion way this is just dumb
That is our point of view. Thankful that we are not all the same and think the same
Possum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

This is Greenup County.. You can find a good girl that will do anything you want for only $30 bucks..
cougar

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
That is our point of view. Thankful that we are not all the same and think the same
You 2 crack me up. Two fudgepackers that work together.Pumping doughnuts and workin 3rd.. haha
Hmmmm

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Why is it that 2 people were tping to each other and now there is all this name calling. I don't understand the mentality of people

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
How does a nice girl get ahold of you?
Should be able to send me a message to my inbox but you may have to register to be able to do so.
Leslie

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

warmfuzzy wrote:
So tell us about yourself... Age, work, etc.

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Leslie wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us about yourself... Age, work, etc.
Im an ordianay guy with reasonable expectations; I have a good job in the area and am looking for a nice girl to share my life with. If you want to know more, go to my profile and message me there. Thanks.
single

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

You two better get your naps there's alotta doughnuts to be pumped and glazed tonight..Laughing so hard.. Quit ,stop, your killin me hahahaha. Acting like mothers men and women. LMAO
below the belt

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I bet "single" would look good "pumped and glazed"! And you know they are talking about because that is whats on their mind!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Cornelius Scudmister 149,898
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr LMS 16,126
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr LMS 26,228
casandra white 3 hr curious 16
If you feel that someone has slandered your nam... (Apr '12) 9 hr O yes you did 29
Carlos Everman???? 11 hr wonders 9
Lloyd. Bp (Jan '14) 11 hr Sara 49

Search the Greenup Forum:
•••
•••
Greenup Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greenup Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000