First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just here

Port Deposit, MD

#25 Jun 2, 2012
I cant figure out why lundie is filling his car up at the city pumps and getting lawn mower gas from the city shop and uses the city riding mower
Hahs

New York, NY

#26 Jun 4, 2012
just here wrote:
I cant figure out why lundie is filling his car up at the city pumps and getting lawn mower gas from the city shop and uses the city riding mower
he has been filling his and his wife's car up every Sunday that I know of since he has taken office. Wonders what he is going to be doing with the extra $10 user fee that has been added onto our water bills??? I'm afraid our little city will not survive the Mayor Moron Meadows era.(had to steal the Moron name)
Cares

Chesapeake, OH

#27 Jun 4, 2012
You better pay close attention to your bill. I called down there today and was told they had a billing error. Those gals have no clue what they are doing. I was charged an extra 5.00 surcharge. Not only that but they raised the water rates. If the city owes the water all this money then why is the people in the county having to pay a higher water bill??? I was even told the water and sewer rates didn't increase in the city. Can't wait until a new election and I do have friends in the city and I hope Donna or anyone will run. Lundy can't and don't know how to run the city.
concerned

Columbus, OH

#31 Jun 14, 2012
Hewlett
dana

Ashland, KY

#32 Jun 14, 2012
russell is a great guy. good cop,also.
dana

Ashland, KY

#33 Jun 14, 2012
remember wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember this it was in the paper. I did some checking and it's the same guy.Way to go Lundy YOU ARE HISTORY !
I bet if he reads this you have him running scared.
HaHa

New York, NY

#34 Jun 14, 2012
dana wrote:
Haha are you a girlfriend of his? All you just stated is not true.
HaHa

New York, NY

#35 Jun 14, 2012
dana wrote:
<quoted text>I bet if he reads this you have him running scared.
He doesn't have to read anything to be running scared. He is always scared because he is a gutless coward.
David

Ashland, KY

#36 Jun 17, 2012
HaHa wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't have to read anything to be running scared. He is always scared because he is a gutless coward.
You appear to be the person hiding behind a screen name. What would that make you? Fearless? Amusing, to say the least.
Hahs

New York, NY

#37 Jun 18, 2012
David wrote:
<quoted text> You appear to be the person hiding behind a screen name. What would that make you? Fearless? Amusing, to say the least.
oh yes "David" you are brave putting your first name on here. You must be on the council. Haha!!!
really

Ironton, OH

#38 Jun 20, 2012
dana wrote:
Heard russell and his wife have split up. maybe he should quit greenup and go to where she is. lol
Not surprised

New York, NY

#39 Jun 21, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>Heard russell and his wife have split up. maybe he should quit greenup and go to where she is. lol
must have got caught cheating again. He will always be a cheater. He has cheated on all 4 of his wives. She cheated with him when he was still married to the woman who works at the bank, so what does she expect. KARMA blondie. Move on Russell will never stop with the women. Even the young family members. Lol
nope

Ironton, OH

#40 Jun 24, 2012
no way he found religion
grass not greener

Ashland, KY

#41 Jul 4, 2012
Not surprised wrote:
<quoted text>must have got caught cheating again. He will always be a cheater. He has cheated on all 4 of his wives. She cheated with him when he was still married to the woman who works at the bank, so what does she expect. KARMA blondie. Move on Russell will never stop with the women. Even the young family members. Lol
You see it all the time. Man leaves family causes he thinks grass is greener. Then he finds out it is not so green and he is miserable. The woman that cheated with him realizes that he is cheating on her. I have know russell for many years. He was telling everyone at the eagles that the bleach blonde was a psycho witch that was chasing after him. Then he married her. Lol. Never could understand that. From what I have heard he had it made with the little brown haired girl he use to bring with him when he played music. Does anyone know what happened to her or if she got remarried. I sure would like to take her out and show her how a man treats a good woman.
Lisa

New York, NY

#42 Jul 5, 2012
nope wrote:
no way he found religion
Only because his wife is going to church. If you really know Roger, then you would know he will always be a cheater. It's in his blood nothing will ever change him. He has been a cheater all his life.
really

Ashland, KY

#43 Jul 5, 2012
Not surprised wrote:
<quoted text>must have got caught cheating again. He will always be a cheater. He has cheated on all 4 of his wives. She cheated with him when he was still married to the woman who works at the bank, so what does she expect. KARMA blondie. Move on Russell will never stop with the women. Even the young family members. Lol
What do you mean "Even the young family members"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest Pill Heads in Greenup County 5 min truth hurts 7
Cecil Rucker 6 hr Mmm really 4
Dr querubin Thu So sad 26
Poll Who will you vote for in 98th Representative Race? (May '12) Wed B Anderson 38
fairchild auto sales (Aug '11) Apr 20 Lydia 95
Nathan Gilliam Apr 20 hater 4
Honorable Judge Preston (Aug '11) Apr 20 docobama3667 83
More from around the web

Greenup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]