didnt work again Mike Raby

didnt work again Mike Raby

Posted in the Greenup Forum

yippers

Wauconda, IL

#1 Nov 21, 2012
I am happy to report the dummy that keeps trying to get my honor roll student expelled for excessive absences just because he doesnt like the fact i tell everyone i can about him. My daughter has her mother disabled and i have to work out of state cause they give the good jobs to their friends instead of who is qualified but she still maintains a perfect grade point average and that is not from greenup co schools that is because she went to elementary school in Florida and middle school in Il that is why she is miles ahead of WMS students and she reads and studies pretty exceptional 12yr old if i say so myself. I know there are other parents that feel this way about his tactics dragging people into court because her grandpa was in ICU for 5 months and her mother had two surgeries the man is an idiot and needs to be fired! However i am happy to report that Tammy Hardin seen right thru his BS she even recommended we pull our daughter out of GCHS so she could excel to her full potential. Eat that one Raby!....Peace out
Sure

Ironton, OH

#2 Nov 22, 2012
Make up your mind ..... is she a twelve year old that goes to WMS or a twelve year old that goes to GCHS??? DOUBT SHE IS 12 AND IN GCHS! You sound like an idiot!!
yippers

Wagoner, OK

#3 Nov 22, 2012
Sure wrote:
Make up your mind ..... is she a twelve year old that goes to WMS or a twelve year old that goes to GCHS??? DOUBT SHE IS 12 AND IN GCHS! You sound like an idiot!!
So you read all that and all you had to say was i meant GCSchools and not High school everyone knows who the real idiot and only has a job cause he has connections and no brains what a d-bag.oh yeah P.S. we will beat you every time because 1. we are right and you are stupid. 2. The court agrees with that last statement. 3. My daughter is twelve and has more going for her than you will ever have do one thing right in your poor miserable life,RESIGN! LOL!
oh my

Roosevelt, OK

#4 Nov 22, 2012
yippers wrote:
I am happy to report the dummy that keeps trying to get my honor roll student expelled for excessive absences just because he doesnt like the fact i tell everyone i can about him. My daughter has her mother disabled and i have to work out of state cause they give the good jobs to their friends instead of who is qualified but she still maintains a perfect grade point average and that is not from greenup co schools that is because she went to elementary school in Florida and middle school in Il that is why she is miles ahead of WMS students and she reads and studies pretty exceptional 12yr old if i say so myself. I know there are other parents that feel this way about his tactics dragging people into court because her grandpa was in ICU for 5 months and her mother had two surgeries the man is an idiot and needs to be fired! However i am happy to report that Tammy Hardin seen right thru his BS she even recommended we pull our daughter out of GCHS so she could excel to her full potential. Eat that one Raby!....Peace out
I'm sure you make it much better for your daughter by getting on Topix and making a scene. You've given I'll details, so I'm sure people at the Board of Education know it is you. And, of course, you said "peace out" which shows your maturity level. How much school did she miss? There are rules, and they must be followed.
Sure

Ironton, OH

#5 Nov 22, 2012
Your rants don't even make sense!
oh my

Roosevelt, OK

#6 Nov 22, 2012
oh my wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you make it much better for your daughter by getting on Topix and making a scene. You've given I'll details, so I'm sure people at the Board of Education know it is you. And, of course, you said "peace out" which shows your maturity level. How much school did she miss? There are rules, and they must be followed.
I'll=all
Sheisright

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Nov 22, 2012
She is right that raby picks and chooses who he goes after. After reading the adi article the other day I wonder if hall has had a talk with his little buddy raby and where his kids go to school. Shameful to say the least
yippers

Ashland, KY

#8 Nov 23, 2012
Sheisright wrote:
She is right that raby picks and chooses who he goes after. After reading the adi article the other day I wonder if hall has had a talk with his little buddy raby and where his kids go to school. Shameful to say the least
Thank you i know there are more parents out there that have been mistreated and right again that is what im mad about i also know other children that are related to him that never have to go to court. P S I hope the board does know who this is they should i have been down there complaining about the treatment my daughter gets from Raby and a few WMS employees. He needs to find something he is good at like picking up trash beside 23...lol
Why

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Nov 24, 2012
yippers wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you i know there are more parents out there that have been mistreated and right again that is what im mad about i also know other children that are related to him that never have to go to court. P S I hope the board does know who this is they should i have been down there complaining about the treatment my daughter gets from Raby and a few WMS employees. He needs to find something he is good at like picking up trash beside 23...lol
Who are the other employees? Teachers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To the man who mistreated his woman 1 hr Andrew 1
Women in flatwoods that love creampies (Jan '17) 2 hr yeah 30
Mike Wheeler, Tri State Enterprise 6 hr neighbor2 12
Failed dreams 7 hr Mitch the Loger T... 4
Kelly 11 hr Tumble 18
God's word tells us the "rapture" is a lie!! 14 hr Son of GOD 4
The Myth of human made climate change 17 hr freelancehobo 33

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance