trooper shannon jones
Susan

United States

#1 Oct 21, 2009
I don't get why there are so many people that have to go on this site and bash a good guy's name. Maybe because you guys have nothing better to do with your time, so instead of worrying about finding your pill fix and hiding from the law, maybe you should do something productive and responsible with your time... like working to provide for your families or volunteering in your community. Trooper Jones is committed to doing a job and it takes a special person to do it!! My dad is a former Trooper and I've spent several months in public safety and trust me, it's not easy. This guy walks a thin line between life and death every day to protect people he doesn't even know!!! So instead of bashing Trooper Jones, how about we thank him for his sacrifices for OUR safety! Thanks Shannon :)
what the hell

Ashland, KY

#2 Oct 26, 2009
I have to say and I work in the same feild Mr.Jones does you can handle people the right way and then theres the wrong way!!! From his personilty he does it all wrong. Hes a big headed prick always have and always will be!!!
what the hell

Ashland, KY

#3 Oct 26, 2009
Forgot your probably thinks hes the best cause he gave it up to you but news flash he gives it up to everyone!!!
me brittany

Flatwoods, KY

#4 Oct 26, 2009
shannon is a good guy he is my dads friend and nice too me
WHEN

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Oct 26, 2009
Susan wrote:
I don't get why there are so many people that have to go on this site and bash a good guy's name. Maybe because you guys have nothing better to do with your time, so instead of worrying about finding your pill fix and hiding from the law, maybe you should do something productive and responsible with your time... like working to provide for your families or volunteering in your community. Trooper Jones is committed to doing a job and it takes a special person to do it!! My dad is a former Trooper and I've spent several months in public safety and trust me, it's not easy. This guy walks a thin line between life and death every day to protect people he doesn't even know!!! So instead of bashing Trooper Jones, how about we thank him for his sacrifices for OUR safety! Thanks Shannon :)
Wow, not you again. You are just too entertaining. Let me guess, this was another default name. Lmao
braniac

Ashland, KY

#7 May 25, 2010
Susan wrote:
And where is he now......lol
braniac

Ashland, KY

#8 May 25, 2010
Susan wrote:
and where is he now?????lol
GRANNY

Ashland, KY

#9 May 25, 2010
Trooper Jones was a very good trooper in Greenup County. I have seen him work several cases and he was fair to both parties. He is no longer in this area but he is missed. Hang in there Jonesy. He is sure nicer than Trooper Kirk.
true

United States

#10 May 25, 2010
So everyone on here is a pillhead? That's news to me! Stupid
Susan wrote:
GRANNY

Ashland, KY

#11 May 25, 2010
No not everyone is a pillhead. There is very some decent and nice people on here. But I do think some of them go to far. Trooper Jones is a very nice person on the job and off the job. If he was wrong to you, you must have been at fault.
lol

Campbellsville, KY

#12 May 25, 2010
no no no no..... trooper jones has pulled me over twice and both times he has hassled me and gave me shit for no reason... i dont do dope... i dont drink and drive... im an honest dude that likes to hang out and have a good time... he is a prick and one day he will pull his shit on the wrong person...
jones

Canada

#13 May 27, 2010
Shannon jones may not be the nice cop all the time but ill tell u wat I know he is a better cop than kirk!
GRANNY

Ashland, KY

#14 May 27, 2010
I agree with #13, Kirk is not a nice cop. He threatens too many people. Trooper Jones was and still is good trooper.
Joe

Ashland, KY

#15 Jun 1, 2010
no no no no..... trooper jones has pulled me over twice and both times he has hassled me and gave me shit for no reason... i dont do dope... i dont drink and drive... im an honest dude that likes to hang out and have a good time... he is a prick and one day he will pull his shit on the wrong person...

Cops don't just pull people over for no reason!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Rhoden from Greenup?????? 55 min Omg 10
Lloyd-Wurtland Sewer Project (Jan '12) 9 hr Anonymous 180
katie deborde 11 hr Gambler 3
Britney nethercutt-woodel (May '14) 16 hr Jacklyn 12
wesley claxon Thu Bart 2
is it true Judy Roberts left Kentucky? Wed busybody 6
Zach newman Wed Yea 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenup Mortgages