house cleaning jobs
ion
#1 Jan 15, 2013
Looking for some homes to clean. If u know of any can u please post names and numbers. Thank U!
CleanFreak

Ashland, KY

#2 Jan 16, 2013
ion wrote:
Looking for some homes to clean. If u know of any can u please post names and numbers. Thank U!
Where are u located? Do u have references? How much do u charge?
hmmm

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Do you do any extra ditsy beside cleaning?
hmmm

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Jan 16, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Do you do any extra ditsy beside cleaning?
Dutys*
Charlie

Lexington, KY

#6 Jan 26, 2013
Last lady I hired came to clean and cleaned me out. She stole everything she got her hands on and then denied it all, acting all nice and innocent like she would never do such a thing.
Trust

Ashland, KY

#7 Jan 27, 2013
Charlie wrote:
Last lady I hired came to clean and cleaned me out. She stole everything she got her hands on and then denied it all, acting all nice and innocent like she would never do such a thing.
shows u cant hardly trust anyone these days! busy hard working people need help keeping up their home and lil tramps come and steal what u work for! u should post her name so others know to BEWARE of this huzzy.......
Jean-o

Ashland, KY

#8 Jan 27, 2013
Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
shows u cant hardly trust anyone these days! busy hard working people need help keeping up their home and lil tramps come and steal what u work for! u should post her name so others know to BEWARE of this huzzy.......
There are a lot of hardworking people keeping homes clean in a responsable and efficient manner. People who steal just give the good ones a bad name.
3 feathers

Ashland, KY

#9 Jan 30, 2013
this is in response to the person named ion... i do housr keeping.. i have for over 30 yrs. very dependable , reasonable rates, can have references upon request. i have cleaned for many of the doctors here in this area. please leave a response on here if interested ty and have a great day
Working joe

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Jan 31, 2013
Charlie wrote:
Should of had her do it naked nothing to hide here that some young junkies will

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie Herrington 4 hr Some small dude 2
ric flair at gchs november 23rd 5 hr whoo 1
That Clark boy's mother 6 hr BILAD 167
Does anybody know anything about Seth horn? 13 hr Somebody else 2
Grandma who thinkd her grand daughter does no w... 21 hr grandmaw 25
JD Evans Fri Hambone 15
timmy kilburn (Oct '10) Fri Tristan 29

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance