proper info

Ashland, KY

#22 Aug 13, 2011
jerimia lived there,roger did not.nick kintigos is the rat and billy rucker and tomas fritz.law is lookin for jerimia.as far as neglecting kids;kids are of age dumb fu**.run your mouths on rumors-your day will come mfers.burn alpine-rid it all dumb a**'s-cecil really is a good man huh??? duh
same old greenup

Wagoner, OK

#23 Aug 13, 2011
One kid is still in high school so he is still a "child" that needs proper parenting. She ought to be disgusted with herself for letting her life go the way it did and subjecting her boys to this. Now lets see how they turn out and its all her fault. Shame on her and every other worthless parent that makes the choice to do drugs and take their whole family down with them. You know what thats called? SELFISH.
About time

Reston, VA

#24 Aug 13, 2011
same old greenup wrote:
One kid is still in high school so he is still a "child" that needs proper parenting. She ought to be disgusted with herself for letting her life go the way it did and subjecting her boys to this. Now lets see how they turn out and its all her fault. Shame on her and every other worthless parent that makes the choice to do drugs and take their whole family down with them. You know what thats called? SELFISH.
. It's not called selfish it's the way the dumb bitch is. It's about time she got busted just hope they get her drunk cousin Travis johnson and his accomplice ernie johnson !!!!!!!! HA HA HA
catch-m all

Mount Vernon, OH

#25 Aug 13, 2011
About time wrote:
<quoted text>. It's not called selfish it's the way the dumb bitch is. It's about time she got busted just hope they get her drunk cousin Travis johnson and his accomplice ernie johnson !!!!!!!! HA HA HA
Amen! His drunk ass daddy needs to go to jail to. Travis selling V.A drugs. He will get his turn. Lissy will have a mate soon.
About time

Campbellsville, KY

#26 Aug 13, 2011
catch-m all wrote:
<quoted text>Amen! His drunk ass daddy needs to go to jail to. Travis selling V.A drugs. He will get his turn. Lissy will have a mate soon.
Maybe clean that whole ridge top up! got rid of the pill head fritz need to get the crack head at the top of hill and the ones at the end past lloyd belford's place
catch-m all

Mount Vernon, OH

#27 Aug 13, 2011
I couldn't agree more. Just sweep all of rt 2 clean. House to House. Put there a**es on a work farm and survive on what you you can grow during the summer. If the crack head can get enough to survive on. Let them dig there owe graves before the ground freezes.
About time

Campbellsville, KY

#28 Aug 13, 2011
catch-m all wrote:
I couldn't agree more. Just sweep all of rt 2 clean. House to House. Put there a**es on a work farm and survive on what you you can grow during the summer. If the crack head can get enough to survive on. Let them dig there owe graves before the ground freezes.
Hell yes AMEN
catch-m all

Mount Vernon, OH

#29 Aug 13, 2011
Catch the crack heads and since we can't get our stuff back they have stolen. Just put them at the bottom off the steps at the jail house and we can take turns pi**ing on them.
stupid people

Nicholasville, KY

#30 Aug 14, 2011
dennis is jerimiah's dad iggy!travis(cousin),does not get v.a. drugs nor do them!,earnie damn sure dont do nothing so get your shit straight!they may be related but jerimiah has been a dopey all his life.post your name since you know so much.get your sh*t straight!!!!!!!!!!and bill gullet was in on the coin robbery and has NOT been forgotten!!!!!!
stupid people

Nicholasville, KY

#31 Aug 14, 2011
catch-m all wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen! His drunk ass daddy needs to go to jail to. Travis selling V.A drugs. He will get his turn. Lissy will have a mate soon.
kinda ovious who you are dumb azz.
stupid people

Nicholasville, KY

#32 Aug 14, 2011
About time wrote:
<quoted text>. It's not called selfish it's the way the dumb bitch is. It's about time she got busted just hope they get her drunk cousin Travis johnson and his accomplice ernie johnson !!!!!!!! HA HA HA
step up to the plate,dont run your mouth on the pc! lets take care of business...waiting
tylor

Nicholasville, KY

#34 Aug 14, 2011
About time wrote:
folks,i know much of this family and for the most part,they all have good jobs and drug free.yes,jerimiah has issues but that dont make the whole family bad.i can tell you most of this b.s. is lies.and this family will patienly wait on revenge if you are caught spreading lies.they keep their nose clean and hold good jobs but if you cross them,they will get you sooner or later.quit slandering innocent people because of one wrong doing.you would have to be plumb stupid on some of these aligations and if you are brave enough,go ask them to their face.
About time

Campbellsville, KY

#35 Aug 14, 2011
stupid people wrote:
<quoted text>step up to the plate,dont run your mouth on the pc! lets take care of business...waiting
Ha ha big boy name time and place know alot more than you think just a matter of time before all these dumbass dope heads get busted!!!!!!
catch-m all

Mount Vernon, OH

#36 Aug 15, 2011
umm wrote:
hard to belive they was good people...
Good people!!!!!!! Mellisa Stewart, her crack head bf, j johnson, r Stewart. They had her young son stealing stuff to make their meth. That some real up standing people. Hope they send everyone of them away for life. Ha¡!!!!!!HA!!!!!!!!!!HA!!!!!!! ¡!
here i am

Nicholasville, KY

#37 Aug 15, 2011
About time wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha big boy name time and place know alot more than you think just a matter of time before all these dumbass dope heads get busted!!!!!!
apparantly you dont know sh*t because your info is wrong and i will meet you anywhere,anytime you little bitch face f**k-WHERE??what can i do to piss you off enough to come out of the closet??tell me please!and there's only ONE that is hiding so where do you get "all"? stupid f**k!
About time

Reston, VA

#38 Aug 15, 2011
here i am wrote:
<quoted text>apparantly you dont know sh*t because your info is wrong and i will meet you anywhere,anytime you little bitch face f**k-WHERE??what can i do to piss you off enough to come out of the closet??tell me please!and there's only ONE that is hiding so where do you get "all"? stupid f**k!
So still scared I see. I SAID name it and I will be there you apparently don't want to meet up and chat since u can't do that simple little thing. Have fun and keep hiding u little p:)sy. Ha Ha Ha
Browneyebob

United States

#39 Aug 15, 2011
catch-m all wrote:
<quoted text>
You have seen meth bust's in greenup and raceland. I my [email protected] is they will head to Russell and flatwoods.
We don't allow such riff-raff in Flatwoods. Ummmm oh yeah scratch that.
come on

Nicholasville, KY

#40 Aug 16, 2011
About time wrote:
<quoted text>
So still scared I see. I SAID name it and I will be there you apparently don't want to meet up and chat since u can't do that simple little thing. Have fun and keep hiding u little p:)sy. Ha Ha Ha
no chat. bay ridge!

Since: Aug 11

United States

#41 Aug 16, 2011
I think one of you is scared and the other is glad!
like i said

Nicholasville, KY

#42 Aug 16, 2011
CLOWN PUNCHER wrote:
I think one of you is scared and the other is glad!
not hardly pal-bay ridge-like i said,anytime! the know it all punk should know ME,since he KNOWS so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
foodfair in greenup 8 hr Rick J 7
chad cook 17 hr Tomcat 2
your rt.2 drug list (Jan '11) Thu Britt 216
does anyone know stephanie hall? (Jul '12) Thu pinkie 27
Tiffany Marie S. (Mar '15) Jun 23 Throwin it out there 4
Gary Rhoden from Greenup?????? Jun 23 Readhed 14
Anyone know of HUD houses for rent? Jun 23 Looking to rent 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenup Mortgages