Hoby Anderson and two others are goin...

Hoby Anderson and two others are going to federal prison

Posted in the Greenup Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SpadeSpider

Ashland, KY

#1 Aug 3, 2009
Any thoughts on this news story?

Former KY Lawmaker, 2 Other Prominent Businessmen Heading to Prison
Link: http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/52215697.h...
Wondering

Ashland, KY

#2 Aug 3, 2009
Why wasnt Bates charged in all of this, he knew what he was doing, could it be because his family is in the judicial system?
Sooooooo

Ashland, KY

#3 Aug 3, 2009
Who is the David Lambert they are talkikng about. Is he from Greenup? or is he the guy from Grayson?
same here

Addison, NY

#4 Aug 3, 2009
Wondering wrote:
Why wasnt Bates charged in all of this, he knew what he was doing, could it be because his family is in the judicial system?
I was thinking the same dang thing???WHY?????
Wondering

Broken Arrow, OK

#5 Aug 3, 2009
Does anyone know if Corky is going to lose any of his business? I really like to go to the gym and really it is the closest one we have.
James

Lebanon, KY

#6 Aug 3, 2009
Wondering wrote:
Why wasnt Bates charged in all of this, he knew what he was doing, could it be because his family is in the judicial system?
Agreed.
why not

Wagoner, OK

#7 Aug 4, 2009
why hasnt Bate's been charged?
rex poplin

Port Deposit, MD

#8 Aug 4, 2009
corky and jeremy bates have been friends of mine for years, i hate the fact that any trouble has come their way. i have fought for corky for over 10 years and i used to ride home from the boys club with jeremy when i was 16. they are good people and so is hoby, i just wish they never got into this mess
Really

Addison, NY

#9 Aug 4, 2009
rex poplin wrote:
corky and jeremy bates have been friends of mine for years, i hate the fact that any trouble has come their way. i have fought for corky for over 10 years and i used to ride home from the boys club with jeremy when i was 16. they are good people and so is hoby, i just wish they never got into this mess
From the way it sounds you need to be in jail with them.
why not

Wagoner, OK

#10 Aug 4, 2009
Good people doesnt do these kind of things. They know right from wrong and what they did was wrong .If this had been anyone else they would have already been behind bars. As far as i am concerned Bates is as guilty as Anderson!! So he needs to be punished also.
metoo

Flatwoods, KY

#11 Aug 4, 2009
How about the Kent Klee guy mentioned in the story? maybe him and Bates turned as witness's against them, and why wasnt Corky charged for the steroids? And who took all of em?
corkys snow man

Port Deposit, MD

#12 Aug 5, 2009
Wondering wrote:
Does anyone know if Corky is going to lose any of his business? I really like to go to the gym and really it is the closest one we have.
rest assured sweet pea, the gym will stay open, and cokys personal life will stay intact. their is 2 sides 2 every story. hell get to tell his soon enough
idea

Ashland, KY

#13 Aug 5, 2009
leave Corky alone.....
Berton

Atlanta, GA

#14 Aug 5, 2009
How could anyone, who has a brain, defend corky salyers?
concerend

Ashland, KY

#15 Aug 5, 2009
God is gonna take care of them they R good men
Wondering

Ashland, KY

#16 Aug 5, 2009
corkys snow man wrote:
<quoted text>
rest assured sweet pea, the gym will stay open, and cokys personal life will stay intact. their is 2 sides 2 every story. hell get to tell his soon enough
I thought he did tell his story, he's going to prison "for his side of the story". Thats what happens when you break the law, he's been doing it for years and everybody knows it.
spots

Wagoner, OK

#17 Aug 5, 2009
There are two things I hate about this. They will probably be put in a federal "day camp" type prison like the one over in Summitt (the one by the armory) and the other is Hoby's mom, Geneva Anderson. I hate this for her. She is a sweet person and doesn't deserve the heat she'll take for her son.
howthehell

Newburgh, IN

#18 Aug 9, 2009
Really wrote:
<quoted text>From the way it sounds you need to be in jail with them.
I am curious to know what he said that would make you say that? Or are you just trying to start crap?
Nice2all

United States

#19 Aug 9, 2009
Leave Rex out of this. As said before, there are 2 sides to everything. Until you know the "undisclosed" information, you have no clue. None of us are in any position to JUDGE Hoby, Corky, or Bates. Live your own lives, as I said in another post, we all have skeletons..........
believes in justice

United States

#20 Aug 9, 2009
Corky thinks he's so hot..wonder what the other inmates will think?LOL, and HOby,, well, maybe there's some ole' guy that will like him too..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheree Wilson Page 9 hr Tell it straight 7
Dr querubin (Nov '14) 12 hr Ewoks 42
Narc 23 hr Omg 12
Beware of John Waugh Construction ! Thief Liar Mon know 4 sure 1
who wrecked on 7 Mon wondering 1
Pregnant and cheating?? Mon Think first 4
Maegan quillen Mon Boxofscrews 4

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenup Mortgages