First Prev
of 2
Next Last
info

Waterloo, Canada

#22 May 26, 2010
I think we all need to ban together and try to get something done! Bc its just getting worse! And it will till we all get together and take care of it!
Just wondering

Lebanon, KY

#23 Mar 25, 2011
I was just wondering if he is married becasue I heard he is seeing this tramp Samanath. I have heard they are two of a kind.
curious

Ashland, KY

#24 Mar 26, 2011
is he related to the former ksp trooper ed kirk who later became chief of flatwoods. he was a good cop
Wondering

Flatwoods, KY

#25 Mar 26, 2011
This is the first time I've read this thread but I'm wondering why so many "God fearing, never been in trouble" people have had dealings with a State police officer? Like I said, just wondering. It does make me go hmmmm!
james hunt

Flatwoods, KY

#26 Mar 26, 2011
I think it's funny how people post under fake names and hide behind their identity
GRANDMOTHER

Nicholasville, KY

#27 Mar 26, 2011
If you ever had any dealings with him you would understand why a name is not put on here. I think his Commander should send him back where he come from. He is the worst trooper I have ever known in Greenup County and the field I worked in I have known most of them.
Wondering

Ruffs Dale, PA

#28 Mar 26, 2011
Well Granny all I can say is when my elderly neighbor was robbed he was extremely professional and extremely kind to her, her family and even us, her neighbors. Of course we showed him the same respect that he showed us. It was a very bad situation and he conducted the investigation and handled everything with professionalism. Maybe the reason these people didn't get a response from his superior officer is because his boss also got a bunch of calls from our neighborhood telling him how much we appreciated Trooper Kirk.
thank you

Catlettsburg, KY

#29 Mar 28, 2011
He is a great trooper and does his job. If that makes some people mad well stop breaking the law... We need more like him..
citizen

Ashland, KY

#30 Mar 29, 2011
i called in several complaints on ksp troopers to the ashland post and nothing was done so i armed my son with a tape recorder and video camera and told them what i was doing.it pissed them off,but my son stopped getting harrassed by them every time he drove down the road.try it.it will hold in court.
citizen

Ashland, KY

#31 Mar 29, 2011
the prick of the troopers is jason parton or somthing like that.he's a real d**k.
Seriously

United States

#32 Mar 29, 2011
citizen wrote:
i called in several complaints on ksp troopers to the ashland post and nothing was done so i armed my son with a tape recorder and video camera and told them what i was doing.it pissed them off,but my son stopped getting harrassed by them every time he drove down the road.try it.it will hold in court.
I can't believe someone would get on here and post something so ignorant. 1. You are letting us know that you obviously have a problem with law enforcement to have complained multiple times on state troopers. 2. Your son is obviously worthless and breaking the law if he is always under the watch of law enforcement. Here's an idea.... Stop selling/doing drugs and maybe your son might follow in your footsteps and quit breaking the law. But it sounds like it may be too late and he is just as worthless as you are. Have a great day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clean Greenup Corruption 3 hr law abiding citizen 14
greenup co commissioner race 10 hr Skyking 21
elect new jailer 10 hr Californias Finest 19
Braidy industries 14 hr Big wig 6
Gullets (Jan '11) Mon Vigilant 14
Trash Mon Yupitsafactjack 1
greenup county softball (Oct '10) May 20 Ram fan 39

Greenup Jobs

Personal Finance

Greenup Mortgages