Stephanie Moore
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
turd bird

Littlefield, TX

#1 Aug 8, 2011
Does this C*nt still have her kiddos? If so, why? She's a drunk, she's not a good mother. Her poor kids are growing up, living the only way they know how. I feel so sorry for the oldest, she's catching on quick. I would HATE to see them grow up and be influenced by her, more than they are now. Wish I could step up and take care of her kiddos for her, but I can't. Must be nice to draw money while laying passed out on a couch somewhere. I wish someone would go check on those babies. I wonder how much booze is in that house? I think Ms. Stephanie needs a talking to.. with someone's foot perhaps? Hahahaha
gunz

Flatwoods, KY

#2 Aug 8, 2011
Wow. You are pathetic for even posting that. Grow up and get a life. Jerkoff
turd bird

Littlefield, TX

#3 Aug 8, 2011
Oh, whether you think I'm pathetic or not... Nothing compares to Super Mom! I'll show you jerk off! No one in their right mind would take up for her...especially if they knew her. The real her. There's nothing good about her, well...she usually has a good buzz...if that counts. hahahaha
gunz

Flatwoods, KY

#4 Aug 8, 2011
turd bird wrote:
Oh, whether you think I'm pathetic or not... Nothing compares to Super Mom! I'll show you jerk off! No one in their right mind would take up for her...especially if they knew her. The real her. There's nothing good about her, well...she usually has a good buzz...if that counts. hahahaha
Just drop it dude. It's embarrassing to set there and talk crap about someone. I'm sure God really likes it too. Not
haha

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Aug 8, 2011
turd bird wrote:
Does this C*nt still have her kiddos? If so, why? She's a drunk, she's not a good mother. Her poor kids are growing up, living the only way they know how. I feel so sorry for the oldest, she's catching on quick. I would HATE to see them grow up and be influenced by her, more than they are now. Wish I could step up and take care of her kiddos for her, but I can't. Must be nice to draw money while laying passed out on a couch somewhere. I wish someone would go check on those babies. I wonder how much booze is in that house? I think Ms. Stephanie needs a talking to.. with someone's foot perhaps? Hahahaha
Who gives a hoot!!!
Turd Jerkins

Littlefield, TX

#6 Aug 8, 2011
gunz wrote:
<quoted text>
Just drop it dude. It's embarrassing to set there and talk crap about someone. I'm sure God really likes it too. Not
Yeah, I'm sure he does...which one? Sit...sit there..damn, not set. That's all I've seen on here.. a bunch of dummies that spell the way they speak!! Jesus Christ! <--- LOL I bet he'll like that too.
gunz

Flatwoods, KY

#7 Aug 8, 2011
Turd Jerkins wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I'm sure he does...which one? Sit...sit there..damn, not set. That's all I've seen on here.. a bunch of dummies that spell the way they speak!! Jesus Christ! <--- LOL I bet he'll like that too.
Ok?
turd bird

Littlefield, TX

#8 Aug 8, 2011
LOL Which one? LOL Yes, tell me...Which god will I offend? Hahahaha...Steph is nasty. She'd offend someone before I would! gunz, you need to go "sit" down somewhere. Hahaha Geez, what a drunk..:)
gunz

Flatwoods, KY

#9 Aug 8, 2011
I'm just saying, if she's that bad, why kick a dog when she's down? Quit trying to make some woman's life more miserable and start making yours better!
turd bird

Littlefield, TX

#10 Aug 8, 2011
My life is great. "Why kick a dog when she's down???" That bitch brings herself down. I wouldn't piss on her if she were burning alive. I would love to see her miserable everyday of her life. She's done it to people for so long.. I don't think she knows what a cack tastes like without someone else on it! She's an alcoholic whore. That's a shame..Shamey shamey shamey... She needs to be miserable. She's made everyone else that way! Nasty drunk. Maybe she needs help.. Maybe CPS could come visit.. that would help.
gunz

Flatwoods, KY

#11 Aug 9, 2011
turd bird wrote:
My life is great. "Why kick a dog when she's down???" That bitch brings herself down. I wouldn't piss on her if she were burning alive. I would love to see her miserable everyday of her life. She's done it to people for so long.. I don't think she knows what a cack tastes like without someone else on it! She's an alcoholic whore. That's a shame..Shamey shamey shamey... She needs to be miserable. She's made everyone else that way! Nasty drunk. Maybe she needs help.. Maybe CPS could come visit.. that would help.
You saying crap on here makes u look worse. Because, as u can tell, no one cares. I'm the only person to write on here just to tell u that you are pathetic.
turd bird

Littlefield, TX

#12 Aug 9, 2011
I didn't think ANYONE would care about it. I'm surprised you haven't given up. Is that what you? Sit around and wait until someone says something bad..that would give yous something to do, I guess
gunz

Dublin, OH

#13 Aug 10, 2011
turd bird wrote:
I didn't think ANYONE would care about it. I'm surprised you haven't given up. Is that what you? Sit around and wait until someone says something bad..that would give yous something to do, I guess
No it's just immature of you
turd bird

Littlefield, TX

#14 Aug 10, 2011
It's stupid of you to keep responding Hahaha
gunz

Dublin, OH

#15 Aug 10, 2011
Well learn to be a mature adult.
turd bird

Littlefield, TX

#17 Aug 10, 2011
Tell her that!
ShesAnastyC NT

Littlefield, TX

#18 Aug 10, 2011
ha! i heard she was just at it again. she liv'd with that johnny for a wile. he beat the eff out of her. somebody takes her and her kids in then she starts screwing around with ol girls man behind ol girls back. talk about biting the hand that feeds ya. have someone take ya in and buy for your kids PLUS try to convince people to give you a chance. thats low. as low as you can get. she cant take care of her kids, shes to busy gettin a buzz. hard to say what that girlz got. it not the first time this happened though. she did it to a friend of hers before. effed around wit her ol man n got her jaw busted hahaha she deserved it. i say he needed one too. from wat i hear her last man did the same thing before this other one moved inn wit her. she need to be drug tested. her daughter is a minor, she need to be tested too. caut wind of her hiding wit her kids in the woods one time, hidin from the law...that was jest a few months back. she no good. she'll never be any good. something need to be done for the kids sake. before the oldest end up prego. i know alot on this gurl, she best get strate.
coffeebean

Ashland, KY

#19 Aug 12, 2011
I think it is terrible that some one would get on here and slam somebody like that knowing she has children in school. Did you ever stop to think what this is going to do to them, having the other students laughing and throwing it in there face all day. My heart breaks for those kids and you are a asshole for NOT CARING about them. You are the one that is no good!!!!!
Wow

Littlefield, TX

#20 Aug 12, 2011
Children should not be poking around on this web site. If they are, then obviously their parents aren't doing a very good job, themselves. Just sayin' LOL
lo_Ol

Ashland, KY

#21 Aug 14, 2011
Wow...kids must be gone! Hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who shot dog that was on the news? 15 hr Dog lover 14
Waisted 20 hr law abiding citizen 4
Bald eagle 21 hr Cool 1
Nikki Delong and Danielle Blankenship (Jun '10) Wed Nikki D 46
Greenup county animal shelter (Nov '13) Wed iRescue 80
Burnt in Flatwoods Tue Freetheweed 2
Does anyone know Roger Barnett in flatwoods nee... Tue burnt 3

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance