Next Last
ugly mop

Richmond, KY

#1 Jan 5, 2011
Come on people the good, bad and oh so ugly. bwahahahaha
Sick of you

Demotte, IN

#2 Jan 5, 2011
When does it ever end for you and your family?
sick of who

Baird, TX

#3 Jan 5, 2011
?
High stakes

Demotte, IN

#4 Jan 5, 2011
Me dont know what i am doin me go to bed now and quit playin on topix
TKCB

Richmond, KY

#6 Jan 6, 2011
Well we want to know about the jackson move and Ryan getting her old man a job. OH OH the best who her boytoy was. The rest will follow stay-tuned for The Days on the Live of Big Johnda!!bwahahaha roflmao
jimmy jr

Ashland, KY

#8 Jan 7, 2011
you still needing some $$$
you will too

Greenup, KY

#9 Jan 7, 2011
jimmy jr wrote:
you still needing some $$$
Dont know about Johnda needing some $$$'s but by the time Jack gets done you all might need some.
btw

Richmond, KY

#10 Jan 7, 2011
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW JIMMY JR. LAST NAME!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA
Industrial cleaner

Russell, KY

#11 Jan 7, 2011
btw wrote:
I could give a $hit less who Jimmy is,if what everyone has saying across the county. All that the taxpayer care about is that, the courthouse is clean up right down to the commodes!!!
Zzzzz

Nicholasville, KY

#12 Jan 7, 2011
btw wrote:
You are so full of $hit...why don't you do something productive instead of set on topix all day and make up lies...hears an idea!..take care of your own damn family and leave everyone else's alone!!!
btw

Richmond, KY

#13 Jan 7, 2011
Industrial cleaner wrote:
<quoted text> I could give a $hit less who Jimmy is,if what everyone has saying across the county. All that the taxpayer care about is that, the courthouse is clean up right down to the commodes!!!
well sounds like they need to hire you!!!! bwahahaha
Aflacccccc

Russell, KY

#14 Jan 7, 2011
Zzzzz wrote:
<quoted text> You are so full of $hit...why don't you do something productive instead of set on topix all day and make up lies...hears an idea!..take care of your own damn family and leave everyone else's alone!!!
Well you must be on here all day to , if you know i am on her all the time .why dont you get your fat ass off of here and take care of your kids. oink oink!!!
In the jungle

Ashland, KY

#15 Jan 7, 2011
The mighty jungle, the Lyon sleeps to night.....

oooo weeeee, ooo weeee, um um owaaaayyyy!!

bwahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahaha

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Jan 7, 2011
In the jungle wrote:
bwahahahahahahahahahaha
if u think someone is actually gonna believe that you've got another thing comin....wow We all thought u could do better than that!!! Come on now!!!
pimpn

Roosevelt, OK

#17 Jan 7, 2011
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
cellphone analyst

Greenup, KY

#18 Jan 7, 2011
In the jungle wrote:
bwahahahahahahahahahaha
Maybe she could get some pointers from you on how to do sexting...hahahahahaha
me too

Russell, KY

#19 Jan 7, 2011
pimpn wrote:
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!
bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
People dont let these people get to you,they are just trying to get everyones attention off of the Attorney General and the Aflac post on here.Just keep calling the numbers that has been posted on here. If anyone needs those numbers just post and i will put them on.I think when its all said and done they will be the one needing money!!!
Money money

United States

#20 Jan 7, 2011
me too wrote:
<quoted text> People dont let these people get to you,they are just trying to get everyones attention off of the Attorney General and the Aflac post on here.Just keep calling the numbers that has been posted on here. If anyone needs those numbers just post and i will put them on.I think when its all said and done they will be the one needing money!!!
Who was turning tricks for money?
I know

Russell, KY

#21 Jan 7, 2011
Money money wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was turning tricks for money?
I think it was porky pig, thats when she was working at Ak steel.But the men all laughed and walk off, said they didnt like hogs
janet

Baird, TX

#23 Jan 8, 2011
I know wrote:
<quoted text>I think it was porky pig, thats when she was working at Ak steel.But the men all laughed and walk off, said they didnt like hogs
i thought she was working at stultz pharmacy and then got into trouble and they asked her to leave? i am confused..enlighten me on this subject. we all want to know! is she scamming to get money? who is she sexting and who is her boytoy??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
foodfair in greenup Sat concerned 2
Mrs D Sat Bawahaha 16
doug rhoden (Jan '13) Sat Paula 3
losers on disability (Feb '10) Sat Wow 45
Greenup Little League Prevents Girls from Parti... Fri Friend 14
wesley claxon May 27 tamtam 7
Quick response and EPA (Jan '15) May 26 What about this p... 72
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenup Mortgages