clark

Ashland, KY

#1 Jul 1, 2011
Why is there always cars at Jason Hunts on the weekends? I thought him and his wife went to church? Just trying to figure out what goes on thete
FAT man

Ashland, KY

#2 Jul 1, 2011
they musy be getting the holy ghost orgy style
Nosey

Ashland, KY

#3 Jul 1, 2011
What's wrong there clark was you not invited? Jason is a damn good guy and is over the age of 18 I think him and is wife can do as they damn well please. I guess if someone goes to church they can't have cars in their driveway on the weekends. WTF people need to stay out of people business. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH JASON GO SAY IT TO HIM......BET YOU WON'T.
yummy

Jersey City, NJ

#4 Jul 2, 2011
It's none of ur dam business what goes on at Jason.
klan

Jersey City, NJ

#5 Jul 2, 2011
clark wrote:
Why is there always cars at Jason Hunts on the weekends? I thought him and his wife went to church? Just trying to figure out what goes on thete
Really, y does it matter? Ur probably some ignorant bitch just trying to start more crap, or ur jealous cause ur not invited, if ur that curious, Then go find out your self chicken.
a neighbor

Ashland, KY

#7 Jul 2, 2011
the last time jason received his bills for the month ill bet you they didnt have clarks name on them? like nosey said go ask jason ,im sure he will tell you just why all of those cars are there on the weekend.
BooBoo

New York, NY

#8 Jul 4, 2011
Hey "Clark", you've tried to start trouble with Jason and Kari and other people before, you really better watch yourself. You never know when the tables will turn. You can use a different name each time you post, but its still the same ole you. Oh yea, you go to church too. Next time they preach on gossip, you may want to listen!!!!!
clark

Herndon, VA

#9 Jul 4, 2011
Actually I don't go to church. I was just curious as to why there's so many cars there. I didn't say anything bad about Jason or his wife, just wanted to knw what was going on there
Weasel

Ashland, KY

#10 Jul 4, 2011
Sounds like someone's jealous because no one wants to come to there house, but with A dumb ass attitude
I can sure see why, They don't get any better than Jason & that's why he has A lot of friends since you don't you need to take care of your own back yard instead of making dumb ass comments about someones that is fine.
klan

Jersey City, NJ

#12 Jul 5, 2011
This mus t be stephani royster running her mouth again, so jealous cause the hunts are way better than u n they saw the person you really are ( caniving, sicotic, whore,) who gets In Everyone's business n is so two faced! get a life! O n watch your back, paybacks a b-tch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
katie deborde 8 hr ill have his babies 4
Wreck on Coal Branch (Aug '12) 21 hr Woka 7
bobby carpenter/county garage (May '11) Jun 29 wtf 96
Lightning Bugs Jun 29 Not 5
foodfair in greenup Jun 29 customer 2 14
rt 1 castle (Jun '11) Jun 29 JustSayin 14
Greenup Co. shelter (Nov '13) Jun 29 GreenupCountiansA... 17

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance