gchs

Ashland, KY

#1 Sep 14, 2012
I seen in the paper where she passed away... So very sad, terrible.. My prayers to her family..
Linz

Bronx, NY

#2 Sep 15, 2012
Oh well I'm glad I think I'm going to put a pain pill up my nose to celebrate
sorry to family

Ashland, KY

#3 Sep 15, 2012
Linz. Why in the world would you say such a thing? I do believe she had some kind of disease that she had been hospitalized for before. Im not sure of what. Your statement was rude and so uncalled for. You really shouldnt make such statements at such times. The family is hurting now. Do you have no compassion at all? I knew Amanda and her family years ago and I was so sorry to hear this news. I wish them only the best regardless of the circumstances because I do not know what they are and will not make assumptions. To the family.... God be with you.
me

Irwin, PA

#4 Sep 16, 2012
sorry to family wrote:
Linz. Why in the world would you say such a thing? I do believe she had some kind of disease that she had been hospitalized for before. Im not sure of what. Your statement was rude and so uncalled for. You really shouldnt make such statements at such times. The family is hurting now. Do you have no compassion at all? I knew Amanda and her family years ago and I was so sorry to hear this news. I wish them only the best regardless of the circumstances because I do not know what they are and will not make assumptions. To the family.... God be with you.
so sorry to hear this
Sorry

Titusville, FL

#5 Sep 16, 2012
Does anybody know what actually happend?
Sorry too

Springfield, OH

#6 Sep 17, 2012
Sorry wrote:
Does anybody know what actually happend?
Yes please tell us what happened. I knew she was sick but not sure why
oh no

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Sep 17, 2012
so very sorry to hear about this.. may God help heal the hearts of the ones she left behind.. I heard she had a son, may God be with him during this time
So True

Ashland, KY

#8 Sep 18, 2012
Amanda has been bed ridden for at least the past 2 1/2 years. She had an infection spread through out her blood many years ago. She has been in and out of the hospital several times the last year. Her father had quadrupal bypass surgery the week before she passed. These are very good people who don't bother anyone. Please keep them in your prayers. They really need it right now.
Sorry

Titusville, FL

#9 Sep 18, 2012
Thank you for responding. I will continue to remember her family in my thoughts and prayers.
what

Chicago, IL

#10 Sep 19, 2012
Linz wrote:
Oh well I'm glad I think I'm going to put a pain pill up my nose to celebrate
Linz, you disrespectful pig! You'll end up getting hurt over your mouth and stupid assumptions! Amanda was very sick! How dare you say something so childish! You're stupid. You're never going to amount to anything if you don't straighten your nasty as s up and stop worrying about other people! I can promise you girl, no one will take your nasty words lightly! You better watch what you say! I know exactly who you are. Keep to yourself. Voicing your opinion and insinuating something that is totally false will get you in trouble!
what

Chicago, IL

#11 Sep 19, 2012
I believe it was Mercury poisoning. Bless her heart!
Jessica

Ironton, OH

#12 Sep 20, 2012
Linz, Your a pathetic excuse for a human being. You should go get high and OD cause the things you say about people you don't know that are dearly loved and respected in this community are wrong. No wonder you and your family have no respect and are talked about like dogs. Because your a no good for nothing pill head... Amanda was the sweetest girl I ever had the pleasure of knowing and spending my life with. She made me a better person...... She never did drugs and was kind to every one... She got sick and finally went to be with OUR Father in heaven. Yes I said OUR because even wicked people like you he still loves and sent his son to die for...... You should think about that....
jasan

Ashland, KY

#13 Nov 5, 2012
i hope who wrote this is sick how can you be happy when someone dies yes she in a much better place but for you to say so cold your glade ill be praying for you cause your sick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenup County DCBS/ Social Services Corruption (Apr '09) 13 hr pita 3
Jeremy Collier (Mar '10) Thu melissa 24
Taxidermist? Wed The Dude 3
aaron niswonger (Jun '10) Tue trt 8
maegan horsley/quillen Tue funny 2
chrissy bertram Nov 25 Porky 3
thanking about old school teachers Nov 25 Porky 14
Greenup Dating
Find my Match

Greenup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greenup News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greenup

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:53 am PST

Bleacher Report11:53AM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Bengals vs. Bucs
Bleacher Report12:04 PM
Complete Preview for Bucs vs. Bengals
NBC Sports 1:11 PM
Griffin addresses media, says he's here to help the team win
Bleacher Report 2:19 PM
Robert Griffin III Comments on Being Benched by Redskins HC Jay Gruden
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII